Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single moms are some of the biggest most entitled pieces of shit.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Couple of guys I know used to be cops, or armed security on public trains, etc,

Out of everything they told me, one thing was a common denominator; pretty much every single mom they even ran into on public transit or out in public in general was an entitled piece of shit.

They told me endless horror stories about how they would see crying babies with barely any clothes on in freezing weather..how there would be multiple kids with clothes that don’t fit yet the mother is wearing designer, etc, how the kids would often be asking for attention and the mom would tell them to shut the fuck up, really these guys just had nothing but negative stories about these empathetic gender mothers.

Before some soy fag or useless slut tries to cry victim omg they just can’t afford care, these struggling mothers always had curated nails and designer clothes. One guy specifically made a point to clear up how this was pretty much always the case. They were always quick to play the victim card but this was often shut down immediately, because all you had to was ask if they are struggling so bad, why do they have designer clothes and perfectly manicured nails and the latest iPhone.

One said it was so bad even his FOID supervisors automatically assumed they were dealing with the worst whenever it was a single mother. Said they always were absolute bitches with horrible attitude and abusive personalities towards their kids. These female supervisors would get into huge arguments with these single moms and call them trash and tell them to get their shit together. They are that bad that even other foids can’t defend them.

I guarantee you someone reading this will try to still spin this into them being the victims here.

Last edited:
you can trust the left/liberal society will find a way to make this all the fault of the white man and/or his white male ancestors

I agree. If you ever lives in homeless shelter you would see many single mother whores. Especially black and Hispanic if your in a city. their filthy crotch goblin scum making lots of noise and clearly undisciplined. we should forcefully abort their wretched spawn and sterilize them.

you can trust the left/liberal society will find a way to make this all the fault of the white man and/or his white male ancestors
CIA whites gave blacks cocaine, welfare and did turn them into single mother whore retards. Same with Jew media.

Out of everything they told me, one thing was a common denominator; pretty much every single mom they even ran into on public transit or out in public in general was an entitled piece of shit.

They told me endless horror stories about how they would see crying babies with barely any clothes on in freezing weather..how there would be multiple kids with clothes that don’t fit yet the mother is wearing designer, etc, how the kids would often be asking for attention and the mom would tell them to shut the fuck up, really these guys just had nothing but negative stories about these empathetic gender mothers.

Before some soy fag or useless slut tries to cry victim omg they just can’t afford care, these struggling mothers always had curated nails and designer clothes. One guy specifically made a point to clear up how this was pretty much always the case. They were always quick to play the victim card but this was often shut down immediately, because all you had to was ask if they are struggling so bad, why do they have designer clothes and perfectly manicured nails and the latest iPhone.

One said it was so bad even his foid supervisors automatically assumed they were dealing with the worst whenever it was a single mother. Said they always were absolute bitches with horrible attitude and abusive personalities towards their kids.

I guarantee you someone reading this will try to still spin this into them being the victims here.
It's not just single mothers that treat their children like that nowadays. Married women do the same. All they do is to look at their phone screen and once the child wants something they scream at her/him. I wonder how fucked up the future generation is going to be

big cope.

white presidents gave niggers free welfare. keep denying reality
northern european countries(like sweden) give free welfare, yet single moms don't behave this way(although sweden has a lot of non ethnic swedes now so things could be different at this point but I'm just talking about ethnic swedes)

agreed and yet they still want muh chad

they will be forced to settle down with betabuxxers (hopefully none of us fall into this trap)

One said it was so bad even his FOID supervisors automatically assumed they were dealing with the worst whenever it was a single mother. Said they always were absolute bitches with horrible attitude and abusive personalities towards their kids. These female supervisors would get into huge arguments with these single moms and call them trash and tell them to get their shit together. They are that bad that even other foids can’t defend them.

True they are also extremely low iq,most female prisons have single moms,I don't understand why soyciety gives custody to single foids,they are the worst category of foids,they breed criminals:reeeeee:

Law enforcement guys always have a unique perspective on life. Being in LE is the ultimate anti-bullshit pill. That is why normcucks want to defund them.

agreed and yet they still want muh chad

they will be forced to settle down with betabuxxers (hopefully none of us fall into this trap)
100% better an incel die by our hands (in GTA V) than fall into a single mother trap

And yet cucks will bux for them brutal

Law enforcement guys always have a unique perspective on life. Being in LE is the ultimate anti-bullshit pill. That is why normcucks want to defund them.
:feelsLightsaber: It is all bullshit while pretending it is not bullshit

Only the retarded pigs and guards genuinely take pride in partaking or see themselves as honorable. If you ever see a LEO and he is dead serious talking about how the whole system as if it’s honorable or he takes pride in it, I am 100% telling you he is either lying or a retard.

View: https://youtu.be/l9etHd895Dw