Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single moms are serial killer breeding factories

this sounds like an angry roe v wade poster

Abortion should be legal

I'm honestly not convinced of the abortion prevents crime argument, don't get me wrong I'm pro-abortion, in fact I believe that our current laws don't go far enough as we should use abortions to actively enforce eugenics. But the commonly claimed correlation between the legalisation of abortion and the decrease in crime actually doesn't add it, I've seen alternative explanations such as leaded fuel and a change in criminal law.

I think that we should question such politically convenient statistics more rather than "they feel good", don't get me wrong, it's primarily lowly educated and low IQ toilets that have abortions but I'm convinced that abortions themselves are the primary reason for the decrease in crime.

Screenshot 20220721 193513

I hate Reddit. :feelswhat: Why are they isolating themselves from people that don't want to download their (Cr)app.

the group that abort the most in US are black single foids of low income

banning abortion just means more niggers. a crime wave gonna come in 15-20 years when the newly born niggers become teens and young adults.

and also spics too. along with some white trashes.

Brazil's vice-president General Hamilton Mourão said that families without father and grandfather are "factories of maladjusted [people]".

Is he wrong? No.
Will anything be done to slow the epidemic of single motherhood? Hell no! More welfare is on the way!

The single biggest predictor for whether someone will grow up to be a sane and productive individual, or an unstable bum, is whether the kid grew up with his father. Single fathers fare almost as well as father+mother families.

It's single moms who are the weapon of mass destruction.

This is why foids should NEVER be considered "responsible adults" as far as raising kids is concerned.

Ideally, foids shouldn't be considered persons at all, but property.

America is a truly fucked up society lol. A bunch of fuckin bastards. Literally.

Any foid that initiates divorce is complete utter trash imo. The lowest of the low. Even below murderers and prostitutes.

This is why a lot of asian cultures are strongly against divorce. There is still real divorce shaming going on in asian communities.

One of the biggest factors to tell whether or not a foid will divorce is her race. If she is white, she will divorce you. I really don't care, if I ascend soon in several years with a foid and determine and feel if she is the type to divorce, i will never marry her and just use her for fucking and general companionship to cure the loneliness.

Last edited:
ALL BECAUSE OF THE FEMINISM CONSPIRACY DESIGNED B[UWSL]Y THE DANCING ISRAELIS [/UWSL]:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

America is a truly fucked up society lol. A bunch of fuckin bastards. Literally.

Any foid that initiates divorce is complete utter trash imo. The lowest of the low. Even below murderers and prostitutes.

This is why a lot of asian cultures are strongly against divorce. There is still real divorce shaming going on in asian communities.

One of the biggest factors to tell whether or not a foid will divorce is her race. If she is white, she will divorce you. I really don't care, if I ascend soon in several years with a foid and determine and feel if she is the type to divorce, i will never marry her and just use her for fucking and general companionship to cure the loneliness.
high IQ truth. White foids always divorce fastest