Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Single moms are cancer!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
They are broke have children and they have nothing to offer but they want a rich 6'4 chad who fucks her everyday and also betabuxx.
They are worse than the ss. But the worst are betabuxx who think that the single moms really love him:soy::bluepill:.

Single moms who work and provide for there kids deserve some level of respect, but even the ones who live off welfare and get child support from there working exhusbands are treated like fucking heros who deserve a billionaire to marry they are true scum and the men who provide for them by choice are the Ultimate cucks

I'll never raise another man's child

Single moms who work and provide for there kids deserve some level of respect, but even the ones who live off welfare and get child support from there working exhusbands are treated like fucking heros who deserve a billionaire to marry they are true scum and the men who provide for them by choice are the Ultimate cucks
yes I mean these lazy, fat single moms who dont work but want a tall handsome rich man who loves her and her children they are super mega ultra cucks.
I'll never raise another man's child
same

I just made a video ranting while walking past a white single mother with a mulatto kid.

The purest rage fuel smh

They are broke have children and they have nothing to offer but they want a rich 6'4 chad who fucks her everyday and also betabuxx.
They are worse than the ss. But the worst are betabuxx who think that the single moms really love him:soy::bluepill:.
If you look on single mom dating profiles, there's usually a defensive/vain comment about her being a single mom and how you should "move along" if you don't like it.

Single 'where have all the good men gone' moms

I wouldn't touch an unwed mother. Not even Heidi Klum.