Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media single moms appreciation thread

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
NoTipParenting

we better hurry and wife these unicorns before some other guy gets to them first and steals our chance at happiness

I love mommies!

Oh boy! I get to be a dad without the effort of child making! :soy:

female virginity and submission are the most important things in a woman tbh ngl

Shout out to @Idlevillagercel 's mother
I abandoned her after she gave birth to him ngl

@Idotms has been historically cyberbullied by me to the point where the little pride he still had left was taken away and now he's in a hopeless pit of indignity and shameful resentment. I live rent free in his head as a result of the psychological trauma I inflicted upon his chonker ass and he won't be able to get me out of it in a good while :feelsdevil:

The final blow and most brutal humiliation was delivered in this thread:

Top kekfuel :feelsYall:

@Idotms has been historically cyberbullied by me to the point where the little pride he still had left was taken away and now he's in a hopeless pit of indignity and shameful resentment. I live rent free in his head as a result of the psychological trauma I inflicted upon his chonker ass and he won't be able to get me out of it in a good while :feelsdevil:

The final blow and most brutal humiliation was delivered in this thread:

Top kekfuel :feelsYall:
don't care didn't read
plus you are a mutt :smonk:

female virginity and submission are the most important things in a woman tbh ngl

Not really:

1) virginity is gone the first time after you fuck them: obviously a good wife still is important post-virginity for producing extra babies for you and caring for the babies

2) submission to WHO ? You probably mean to husband but you need to provide context, you def don't want your wife submitting to your mailman

thats what a real man is!:feelsthink:
yeah not like those faux-male cucks who impregnate dozens of women and move on to take lots of jailbait virginities

they are little boys to be pitied, not like us virgin alpha men who step in and retain our virginities while cairing for foid offspring w/ our adult generosities