Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Single mom posts love letter for Idaho killer

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Brittney Hislope insists he’s the “perfect man” for her.

“My love interest … is named Bryan and is accused of murder, and I just wish to connect with him above anyone else,” the 35-year-old Kentucky single mom of a 16-year-old son gushed in one of her many Facebook posts about Kohberger, whom she has never met or communicated with.

NYPICHPDPICT000006098042.jpg

“One way to describe my feelings for him over the last week or so … is kind of like being lovesick.”
Hislope began posting publicly about her infatuation on Jan. 4 — just five days after Kohberger was arrested in the fatal Nov. 13 stabbings of four college students in Moscow, Idaho.
Hislope, who repeatedly points to her and Kohberger’s astrological signs — they are both Scorpios — and birth charts as explaining why he could be her “divine masculine counterpart,” isn’t just drawn to the former criminology PhD student for his smarts and quiet courtroom demeanor.

darktriadpill

"not sexual in nature", inkwell, didn't you read it???