Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Single men tax incoming, 9% video game tax already here.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The team over at playstation announced on very short notice that their users in the Chicago Area would be seeing an extra 9% tax on their purchases starting on 11/14
wtf "amusement tax" !!!!!!
Motherfuckers can't even enjoy their copes without getting their wallets raped.
Ofcaorse the bluepilled bastion of Chicago is the place that starts it. Instead of worrying about their record high crime rate they decide to spend their time taxing videogames.
cb0ab03b7fbc68f8435bcf8931c97dbd.jpg

And we know this isn't the last of it.
As America becomes more brown, it will become more bluepilled, this will be a trend in every American city.
The war on single men is coming.
Soon it will be either 1. Be in a relationship and pay betabux to some roastie, or 2. Be single and pay betabux to the government.

Gamers Rise Up

Thankfully I'm not much of a gaymer.

BETA UPRISING NOW!

They should implement that on foids, if you aren't married by 18 you'll get taxed heavily and there is only monogamous marriages and no divorces!
But then how is she going to find herself ?(aka take 100 dicks and only settle down at 4o years old)

I just wanna play vidya games in peace what the fuck.

Now I've seen everything

I guess it won't take long until they announce that they will specifically use this money to support womyn.

I guess it won't take long until they announce that they will specifically use this money to support womyn.
Kek, considerign its chicago, all that money is going towards welfare for black single moms

They are even coming for my only cope of vidya...

The political mechanism for this already exists, especially now that civil partnerships are reaching the same status as marriage. Governments, instead of punishing women for not settling for their looksmatch and riding the cock carousel, are tightening the noose around single men and blaming us for not having found a woman. A bachelor tax has been implemented before in many Western countries, and married/civil partnership couples already receive steep discounts on tax.

This is how the genocide of sub-8 men will proceed. First you stigmatize and discriminate against them (already done), then you rob and squeeze them out of their money so they become penniless and powerless (what we are beginning to see now), and finally, once they have no way of resisting, you put them in camps and get rid of them.

i don't get y fagg0ts r so obsessed with taxes. get ur own money cocksucker and u wouldn't need mine.

i don't get y fagg0ts r so obsessed with taxes. get ur own money cocksucker and u wouldn't need mine.

Western governments need your taxpayer money to fund their frivolous endless wars and so you can sponsor roasties to ride the cock carousel.

Western governments need your taxpayer money to fund their frivolous endless wars and so you can sponsor roasties to ride the cock carousel.
Why do you think there’s suicide prevention shit plastered all over in the media and they always say “you have so much to live for”?

Can’t give us shekels if you’re dead goyim!
59D6E454 1E97 4570 89F6 C44ADE8BEDAF

whats up with cucktube blocking these videos and adding parental shitting us it's offensive

In Brazil those are much higher.

wtf does this have to do with ethnics? Elab cuck

boston tea party 2019

Time to become "the doom guy" irl then by sounds of it.

If I actually pay a tax on video games, I'm going ER

stupid nigger, I'm talking about this:
Non whites overwhelmingly vote left wing Democrat, aka the party that implemented this tax.
95% of blacks vote Democrat and 80% of Hispanics vote Democrat.
As America becomes less white it will become more bluepilled.

1776 will commence again.

They should implement that on foids, if you aren't married by 18 you'll get taxed heavily and there is only monogamous marriages and no divorces!

I proposed something similar awhile back called a slut tax

also lol @ being a console fag.
Non whites overwhelmingly vote left wing Democrat, aka the party that implemented this tax.
95% of blacks vote Democrat and 80% of Hispanics vote Democrat.
As America becomes less white it will become more bluepilled.

just bomb all non white areas. Appalachia and the Upper Rockies are the only places worth saving anyways.

Someone needs to go ER on their local lawmaker office or something.

it seems more of the jews wanting to make money off little kids playing fortnite and buying shit on it, i prefer the ps3 and ps2

Tax for all your copes

JFL if you aren't retrogamingmaxxing and emulationmaxxing.