Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Single girls don't exist. How men can find women?

I remember how I studied at the university. Almost every girl in my study group had a boyfriend. I also talked with girls from other groups and courses, almost every one had a boyfriend. There are a very small number of girls who do not have a boyfriend, usually they were very ugly or mentally ill. How can a man find a girlfriend in the, considering the fact that almost every girl has a boyfriend?
Over the past 4 years, I have communicated on the Internet with a large number of girls, but almost every one has a boyfriend, it is rarely possible to find one who does not have a boyfriend. If single girls are few, then how do guys find girls?
Seriously, how men can find women?
Single girls don't exist.
Just imagine situation: 18-25 years old man want find 18-25 years old woman for serious relationship and create family. He can easy make social connections with new girls and talks with them, but with each new contact, sooner or later he finds out that the girl has already a sexual partner. What to do?
I don't understand how to find a girl. Because almost everyone girl has a boyfriend.
No girl for ur GrAY ass face