Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single Biggest Regret?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Mine was choosing not to go to a 4 year university right after High School. I choose to attend a local community college because I wanted to "save money" JFL.

This decision may be the reason I am still incel.

-miss out on forming post-hs friendships with dormmates
-miss out on possible girlfriend at beginning of first semester
-still addicted to masturbation (would probably have stopped if I had a roommate for an entire year)
-former 6th grade oneitis went to the 4 year college I got accepted to, majored in the same thing as me, and still hasn't had a boyfriend based on Social media
-unwilling to get out of my comfort zone, because I have never been forced out

I had a chance to get laid in highschool but i fucked it up because of my autism. now its to late because im too ugly

Thats the reason I also chose a 4 year didn't want to "miss out" on all this stuff but the thing is I'm still missing out as I stay trapped in my dorm because of my shitty genes that prohibit me from truly experiencing life

I should have gone to a 2 year so I could at least avoid all this suicide/rage fuel

I had a chance to get laid in highschool but i fucked it up because of my autism. now its to late because im too ugly
I had a chance to have a girlfriend freshman year of highschool and in middle school. But nooooo my standards wanted a hotter chick, then fate would make me get shit acne, transfer schools, and remain kid size kek. The world is cruel.

Thats the reason I also chose a 4 year didn't want to "miss out" on all this stuff but the thing is I'm still missing out as I stay trapped in my dorm because of my shitty genes that prohibit me from truly experiencing life

I should have gone to a 2 year so I could at least avoid all this suicide/rage fuel
apparently if you don't NTmaxx in the first week you are screwed

My biggest regret was creating a Twitter account. If tigers could be gay, I wouldn’t be on this site.

I had a chance to have a girlfriend freshman year of highschool and in middle school. But nooooo my standards wanted a hotter chick, then fate would make me get shit acne, transfer schools, and remain kid size kek. The world is cruel.
my life to a T, and then the girl that showed you affection from high and middle school glowed up and you realize you fucked yourself

my life to a T, and then the girl that showed you affection from high and middle school glowed up and you realize you fucked yourself
naw I don't know anything about them anymore cause i don't use social media

apparently if you don't NTmaxx in the first week you are screwed
I managed to make a small friend group of normies but they all ditched me, now I hang out with nobody. Once they started to meet more people they didn't have a reason to talk to me I guess.

I gave up on sports, I was an athlete, I was miserable because Chads with better genes were faster and stronger, but at least I had some sort of status, now I am a nobody with a low LMS level who attends university without any particular achievement.

I gave up on sports, I was an athlete, I was miserable because Chads with better genes were faster and stronger, but at least I had some sort of status, now I am a nobody with a low LMS level who attends university without any particular achievement.
ever thought about intramurals?

Comfort zone gets abolished once you lose respect for everything

lots of wasted opportunities in high school.
  • not asking girls out who gave clear IOIs
  • not socialmaxxing
  • not getting my license + a part-time job earlier
  • not pursuing my hobbies/interests

Last edited:
lots of wasted opportunities in high school.
  • not asking girls out who gave clear IOIs
  • not socialmaxxing
  • not getting my license + a part-time job earlier
  • not pursuing my hobbies/interests
which is the most important out of these four

My single biggest regret is being born. I’ve been cursed since birth to be fucking repulsive-looking, to the point where I’m a completely undesirable sub-human. Nobody has ever been attracted to me. No one has ever had a crush on me. I’ve been laughed at and teased by women I’ve asked out. If they didn’t make fun of me, they were creeped out at my very appearance.
My existence is pointless.

I should have joined the military at 18 to get out of the house. Would have had a solid career right now and be independent of my annoying family.

Not realizing the blackpill sooner.
Being an autistic sperg until recently
Getting fat since sophomore year, until now recently.

I should have joined the military at 18 to get out of the house. Would have had a solid career right now and be independent of my annoying family.
why not join now?

that i didnt hurt the people that hurt me

Not realizing the blackpill sooner.
Being an autistic sperg until recently
Getting fat since sophomore year, until now recently.
making the adjustments, because we know its not over

why not join now?
I'm too mentally ill to do it now. I can't stand dealing with people at all and I don't like authority.

I was more normie at 18, in great shape, had friends, was a rule follower. I would have thrived in it then 100%.

which is the most important out of these four
the first one. I had a few opportunities to get a gf but I was too high inhib. One girl in particular went out with a guy who looked like me... They've been together for almost 8 years and recently got engaged. She was wife material. I will never forgive myself for that.

Last edited:
I should have tried to get laid in high school instead of playing Call of Duty all day

Not killing myself @ 18.

Not mutually exclusive. Chad was prestigeing in Call of Duty too.
I had over 70 days played on COD 4, over 100 days on MW2 and almost 200 days on Black Ops 2

I had over 70 days played on COD 4, over 100 days on MW2 and almost 200 days on Black Ops 2
A year of play in the span of 4 years of high school? lol that's literally all you did after class?

A year of play in the span of 4 years of high school? lol that's literally all you did after class?
high school here is like 6 years but yeah, I also played Fifa all day too xD

need help with this one tbh
How do you respect anyone when you know they are just brain-dead, crowd-following, hedonistic scum? Once you lose respect, inhib goes WAY down.

How do you respect anyone when you know they are just brain-dead, crowd-following, hedonistic scum? Once you lose respect, inhib goes WAY down.
We all have different experiences that make us High inhibition / sorry man i can "lose respect for people " BUT i dont think Being HIGH INHIBITION STEMS FROM THAT.... its being left out on purpose with you trying to be social and in many cases not JUST FOR BEING UGLY / Made fun of where you can hear insults from other people either passively or to your face...

Not studying hard enough and pursuing a proper career

your right, "don't toss pearls at pigs"

can't blame you, BLOPS 2 and MW2 were godlike, prime HS years with the bros. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

spending money that I could have saved for braces or a car. my teeth are a HUGE reason why I'm here because they are so messed up. I cant even talk to people without getting looks. I want a job but I'm too afraid to even apply because of how bad they are

Mine was choosing not to go to a 4 year university right after High School. I choose to attend a local community college because I wanted to "save money" JFL.

This decision may be the reason I am still incel.

-miss out on forming post-hs friendships with dormmates
-miss out on possible girlfriend at beginning of first semester
-still addicted to masturbation (would probably have stopped if I had a roommate for an entire year)
-former 6th grade oneitis went to the 4 year college I got accepted to, majored in the same thing as me, and still hasn't had a boyfriend based on Social media
-unwilling to get out of my comfort zone, because I have never been forced out
I was forced to go to community college as well. I had a fucking curfew, and she threatened to stop paying for my tuition, all while not allowing me to work many hours. And she wonders why I'm depressed.