Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Since when did some people here start acting like Jewtubers?

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
★★
This last month multiple times a day I've began to see posts like [SuicideFuel] [Ragefuel] ATOMIC INCEL BLACKPILL TRIGGER WARNING FOR INCELS THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH THAT YOU WON'T EXPECT

It's fucking retarded how some people on this site have the only goal to lazily postmaxx (though I don't mind it keeps the site generally active) and the fact that they would do as much as they can for clicks on their thread. Then they proceed to spew garbage that has been said hundreds of times prior, absolutely no original ideas or thoughts come with these sort of posts that have been popping up lately.

It's irritating.

Remove postcount tbh

We all need precious alert dopamine

I still mog you either way :feelshmm:
Ddwa

holy shit guys check out this dope ass reply out but before you do make sure to quote and follow me now lets get right to the reply;
nigger

[LifeFuel] EPIC BLACKPILL COMPILATION CUCKS AND ROASTIES BTFO GAMER STYLE AT 3AM EVERYONE GTFIH!!!!

They get no validation outside this forum, just let them have that bro

This forum without the postmaxxers would be a graveyard at this point.