Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Since when did living with someone’s daughter unmarried become the norm?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This makes me angry so fucking much

I hate these “modern” people allowing their daughters to stay with a guy! Unmarried!

what kind of pathetic person would allow his/her kids to stay together with the opposite sex?

Fuck I wanna beat the holy hell out of those motherfucking degenerate “modern” cucks

WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH A GIRL?? WTF IS THIS SHIT? WHY WOULD ANY MAN LET THEIR DAUGHTER LIVE WITH ANOTHER GUY???!!

FUUUUUUUUCKKKKK I JUST WANT TO BE IN PEACE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

THESE PEOPLE HAVE SHITTON OF FRIENDS TOO,I DON’T KNOW HOW BUT THEY DO! AND I DON’T HAVE CUZ I’M AN UGLY PATHETIC WEAK MINDED LOSER THAT IS ALSO BROKE! Fuck You fuck You fuck You fuck You fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck !

Last edited:
TV has cucked society to the core

When parents started watching teens get fucked and "date" school guys in the movies and shows, they allowed it to happen to their daughter under the name of "Love" and "Freedom"

:feelsclown: world

When parents started watching teens get fucked and "date" school guys in the movies and shows, they allowed it to happen to their daughter under the name of "Love" and "Freedom"

Modern (western) society is degenerate scum.

What do you mean? Like you have a femherroid roommate?

7EE765DE A083 44DB A496 CB04F200CB19

What do you mean? Like you have a femherroid roommate?
No, even if I get a girl after my surgeries I wouldn’t want to live with her 24/7 ,I’d just use her as fuckmeat and a companion if she has a little bit of personality , watch stuff and shit

No, even if I get a girl after my surgeries I wouldn’t want to live with her 24/7 ,I’d just use her as fuckmeat and a companion if she has a little bit of personality , watch stuff and shit
After my blackpilling I agree with this statement 100%. Besides fucking, I don't want anything to do with pretty much any modern woman.

1. Where does that happen?
2. Would be lifefuel to spend the time alone with a JB. :feelsohh:

Western countries mostly I think.
Yeah, but most parents wouldn't even think about leaving their underaged daughther unattended with a strange adult male who isn't related to her to live in the same house. Because we all know obviously what would happen.

Totally agree , and then when their daughter gets pregnant the man she was with runs away

(((TV))) has cucked society to the core