Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Simpsons is shipping Lisa Simpson with bully chad Nelson Muntz AGAIN

No, what's enough to ascend is when you put your penis into her vagina and impregnate her womb as she leg-locks your pelvis so not a single drop is spilled and loses consciousness in pure ahegao and you're worried you killed her.
um ok
What makes you think Samantha's interest in Milpool was genuine? Foids are expert liars. She might even convince herself she likes him but it's only genuine if it cuts deep into her and I don't think it did.

View attachment 691877View attachment 691878

Subconsciously she had other things on her mind like rebelling against her dad or going through easy motions as practice to manipulate Prince Charming.

She only kissed Milhosue ONCE after going to the girl's school, to look rebellious and cool in front of her new classmates. Then she ditched him permanently.
Ok well when she first walked into the bathroom they glanced eyes and both fell in love. During the scene showing the rabbit sex film you can see they both stared at each other. They walked, hold hands and talked. So it was obviously genuine. Only she didn’t ditch him the writers are just gay faggots and forgot about her for some reason. It would’ve been better if she stayed and there was more plot lines between her & milhouse
There's no point in guessing.

Yeah Nelson said he lost count of how many times he was held back so he could even be 21 for all I know.
Yea

It is surprisingly blackpilled, and I think its partly the reason why its popularity waned
Na it just became stale. The blackpills were there all the way through tbh. People like that sort of comedy because it's understandable to them.

Ok well when she first walked into the bathroom they glanced eyes and both fell in love.
I don't remember bathroom scene, post

During the scene showing the rabbit sex film you can see they both stared at each other.
Vagely remember but wasn't that in class so it's showboating for status and being rebellious?
Also Samantha if practicing obviously would go through the motions of love of Milhouse as that's what she expects.

They walked, hold hands and talked. So it was obviously genuine.
Imagine how many cucked betabux husbands believe that.

Only she didn’t ditch him the writers are just gay faggots and forgot about her for some reason.
Whatever out-of-universe reasons caused in-universe realities the in-universe reality still matters.

I don't remember bathroom scene, post
Sorry I meant classroom.
Vagely remember but wasn't that in class so it's showboating for status and being rebellious?
Also Samantha if practicing obviously would go through the motions of love of Milhouse as that's what she expects.
Yes but it was to show they genuinely liked each other.
Imagine how many cucked betabux husbands believe that.
There was no instances of beta buxxing in the episode. You can see in every scene they were mutually exchanging love. Also milhouse wasn’t as much of a beta cuck back in this season as he was later on.

Whatever out-of-universe reasons caused in-universe realities the in-universe reality still matters.
Regardless it’s more or less on the writers for being faggots

I never understood why there were 8 year old kids having relationships
because that happens IRL, kids are kissing and 'dating' each other even in pre-kindergarten daycare bro, I remember it

Yes but it was to show they genuinely liked each other.
You're speculating here.
The best way to have Stanky show genuine love for Milhouse is to reach out to him, but there's no evidence she's ever done that.

There was no instances of beta buxxing in the episode.
You can see in every scene they were mutually exchanging love.
There's no evidence Stanky genuinely loved him because foids are liars who feign love and LARP what they think they ought to feel but it's all practice for Chad.

poor Milhouse

because that happens IRL, kids are kissing and 'dating' each other even in pre-kindergarten daycare bro, I remember it
Yea I know I was one of the few kids in elementary who never dated.
You're speculating here.
The best way to have Stanky show genuine love for Milhouse is to reach out to him, but there's no evidence she's ever done that.
You act as if her dad wouldn’t easily be able to prevent that. Also I’m pretty sure she goes to boarding school. Lastly again it’s just the writers who were lazy faggots and forgot about her.
There's no evidence Stanky genuinely loved him because foids are liars who feign love and LARP what they think they ought to feel but it's all practice for Chad.
What a cope. The truth is even milhouse ascended at the age of 10 with Samantha while we haven’t ascended despite being twice or three times his age.

Lastly again it’s just the writers who were lazy faggots and forgot about her.
That's a cop-out for potentially any bad character development, I don't accept it.

You can just say Lisa never really dated or kissed Nelson, it was all a dream because future seasons are fake stories by lazy writers.

That's a cop-out for potentially any bad character development, I don't accept it.

You can just say Lisa never really dated or kissed Nelson, it was all a dream because future seasons are fake stories by lazy writers.
Lisa is the main character and Nelson is a major characters while samantha was only a one time appearance character. Also Lisa and Nelson only had a relationship in 1 episode

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back