Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simps need to stop putting women on pedestals

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
stop commenting on foids instacuck if you don't meet her.
Don't give like on whore foids cuckgram
Don't spend money on e whores
don't spend on onlyfans

If a simp does these simple things the sexual market will be normalized in a short period of time

There's no point those pathetic fuckers will never stop, its only getting worse day by day.

That's how it should be and it doesn't take any effort. Simps dig the grave for their and our chances to ascend. Simps allow cucked laws to be created and women being ridiculously arrogant.

Last edited:
stop commenting on foids instacuck if you don't meet her.
Don't give like on whore foids cuckgram
Don't spend money on e whores
don't spend on onlyfans
Well you don't need to convince us to not do that. Problem is that people who really should listen to this advice (simps) will never do that

There's no point those pathetic fuckers will never stop, its only getting worse day by day.
AS OF NOW I AM WEARING MY FOIL BLANKET AND RUNNING AROUND TRYING TO PICK UPTHE 5G SIGNALS FROM MY BRAIN, I HAVE DETECTED NOW THE SUPERBOWL IS RIGGED AND THE CHIEFS WILL WIN THANKSTO MY FOIL HAT GIVING MY THE ABILITY TO READ THE 5G GAMA RAYS

We may be incels but we are not simps!

It's so sad to see that these scums with no self respect are accepted more than you