Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simps are the true sexists

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

dotpilled
★★★★★
83d 12h 51m
We only hate women because we are too ugly to get a gf and can’t control them like what we should be able to. We want them to be what god designed them to be, which is our personal sex slave/dishwasher/cook. In the house, they are safe from danger such as unwanted pregnancy,aids, etc. Simps think a man should never hit a woman but think for a moment, this implies that women aren’t as strong and independent as men and can’t beat up 20 bloatmaxxed men with karate like in the movies. So not punishing women for being cunts and rejecting ugly men is in and of itself sexism.

Tommy

Tommy

Based on this dick
3h 25m
squirrelsonfire2 said:
There are fingers in my ass
Based and Cum pilled

I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★★
5d 16h 9m
Many of us do not hate women. We are just saying we are too unattractive.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 14h 57m
They are sexist because they worship one sex.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
164d 21h 48m
Women live on easy mode.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Veteran
★★
6d 17h 59m
Jews did this. It started to get really bad once the sexual revolution of the 1960's occurred. My boomer parents were born during the sexual revolution, and my dad fucked and fucked, my mom was a bookworm so she didn't really care about fucking a lot of guys - but I am the end result, a sexless incel. Plus, Jews wanted women to enter the workforce in droves in order to generate more tax revenue, and break up goym famlies. Notice how Jewish foids aren't working nearly as hard as goym foids.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 7h 36m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8