Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Simplest eWhoring guide on the internet

How do you install fake camera app on bluestacks? When you drag and drop nothing happens.

What about getting a job AND ewhoring? I actually have made more from ewhoring than wagecucking... I decided to track my earnings few months ago and the results were great and I was doing it full time at that time. I earnt £1000 in 16 days alone

Imagine being a real female. How much money you can make with that. Life on just exist mode.

Imagine being a real female. How much money you can make with that. Life on just exist mode.
A lot.. Me and @heroinfather might as well hire a real foid if we find her tbhthb ded srs

Nice guide tbh. i wish i could give try

Kik is shutting down.

DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
PhotoFunia 1565836754

What would be a good alternative when kik goes dark?
Snapchat or try to find your own app. Just look into app store for new social apps. Everyone's doing snapchat now tho it's a bit saturated. Try pantydeal.com, hire a real girl etc. Think outside of the box.

Snapchat or try to find your own app. Just look into app store for new social apps. Everyone's doing snapchat now tho it's a bit saturated. Try pantydeal.com, hire a real girl etc. Think outside of the box.
Cheers bud.

pee pee poo poo

Do people ever question why you use a business account and not a personal one?

what version of kik is it? since the link isnt working for me

So here's a legitmiate question. What if you use photoshop and combine different parts of differnt girls to create a "new" girl. Can you be sued for this shit? You're not impersonating anyone in particular.

Extremely high-effort thread but isn’t it illegal?

technically not because they give money willingly but u might get in trouble because of identity theft or impersonation or smth

technically not because they give money willingly but u might get in trouble because of identity theft or impersonation or smth
What if you create your own female using photoshop so it isn't the same as a real life female?

Its really interesting

Get straight into selling, don't waste your time chatting with them as time wasters will NEVER pay and instead will waste your time for fun or they will try to get a free nude as preview. If you see an Indian, block him instantly because Indians NEVER pay, in my years of ewhoring not a single Indian has paid but in fact 98% of my customers were white.
Proof that whites have become cucks
full

Very interesting. Good thread opie

Perhaps this can be our way out of inceldom

20200221 140053

The amount of economic power toilets have is scary. Such greed.

did this a few times, went quite well :)
Where do you find your packs tho? I really am in need for some.

Hamlossus says to register on Hackforums or google, look up "ewhoring packs", and sort by newest, and all should be selfies

DO NOT SCAM and I repeat do not scam.
First of all you would lose a customer that would pay again,
second you ruin it for others and yourself included
and third chargebacks are real.
Mincover

real

This thread is a bit outdated but I read it and I have done this for multiple short periods in my life.

Very lucrative and so easy that it is almost scary to start doing it.

It is even easier now then like 5+ years ago. Paypal makes it easier because they don't ban on ip adress or multiple accounts with same data, cc or bank accounts. Cookies don't seem to matter anymore so no need to be paranoid about limits on your account. You do have to be careful with some "settings" but pretty easy. Casing out became a piece of cake (I am in EU so not sure if same counts for the US. But I did have a Canadian account with a European bank account added to withdraw. No problems at all. Feel free to ask me if you want me to elaborate on that.

EWhoring tactics are one thing. People make nice guides to help you start out.

But nobody will give you the gold mines. The places where you can literally make hundreds a day. You need more patience but the payoff is big. You need to think outside the box. There are big chances on succes when you operate on platforms that have nothing to do with dating. If there are men there are chances. Imagine for example being a women sharing the same passion as you (pretend to) have. A passion that attracts middle aged men or seniors. That's just one of the many things you can do with some creativity and thinking. Many untapped places.

Other things to consider is to work in foreign countries. Even if you do not speak the language you can succeed now a days. A chatroom or dating site in, for example, Belgium or France are basically unsaturated most times. The phenomen ewhoring is not yet really a thing people are aware of in plenty of countries.

And there is much more ...

I did it to overcome my biggest problems in my life thanks to this. When I got older I wanted to have at least some purpose when I got a bit older. If I can't fuck, that sucks. But not having cash makes all worse. You know that feeling: "If I had the chance to earn xxx in cash I can finally fix my problems that take away my motivation to do something meaningful"?

I struggled with that. Everything was pointless because of my debts