Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Simplest eWhoring guide on the internet

okay i finally got some cuck to send me $5

fuark that was a lot of time effort though lol i need to improve

only got 29$ so far and 15$ from amazon gift card this shit is hard af

yo @Weed

this is my second day ewhoring i made $25 in amazon gift cards lol

and they guys seemed pretty happy LOL

Thanks for the guide man, now I need to just set up my paypal so I can start making real moolahhhh

What about if I am Unable to use paypal? Would I be able to use amazon gift cards exclusively?
Yeah scroll up a bit, I have explained to one user about gift cards :3

only got 29$ so far and 15$ from amazon gift card this shit is hard af
yo @Weed

this is my second day ewhoring i made $25 in amazon gift cards lol

and they guys seemed pretty happy LOL

Thanks for the guide man, now I need to just set up my paypal so I can start making real moolahhhh
Congrats buddy boyos, happy money making to you two! Would be great to hear your progresses weekly :3

Last edited:
can't believe there are retards out there who are willing to pay for nudes in the first place let alone get scammed by other dudes with picture sets, gl to you anyway boyos

can't believe there are retards out there who are willing to pay for nudes in the first place let alone get scammed by other dudes with picture sets, gl to you anyway boyos
Not really a scam since they get what they want tbhtbh

I can't get the ehowring pictures. I go to the site, click direct download, and its in my files. I open the file through internet explorer, then this shit happens
https://i.gyazo.com/07c5e54b09033a5fab656255befdf294.mp4
past the part where I press save it just copies to another track and the cycle continues.

I tried dragging it to memu, and it seems from there, I go to kik to test it out then go to camera, fake camera, and go the "storage" section then go on "secure" file. I type out the password, unlock, then nothing appears.

Highest IQ post and actually practical too

nice guide yo

Last edited:
I can't get the ehowring pictures. I go to the site, click direct download, and its in my files. I open the file through internet explorer, then this shit happens
https://i.gyazo.com/07c5e54b09033a5fab656255befdf294.mp4
past the part where I press save it just copies to another track and the cycle continues.

I tried dragging it to memu, and it seems from there, I go to kik to test it out then go to camera, fake camera, and go the "storage" section then go on "secure" file. I type out the password, unlock, then nothing appears.
Do you have WinRAR?
https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

I did not track monthly earnings, only 16 days earnings like I said previously. It was £1000 just in 16 days, I was doing it pretty much all day.. I think I used to wake up at 12PM at that time and go to sleep at 2AM or 3AM.. I did multi-tasking tho, I could play DotA2 and check up emulator when I had free time to see for any new customers. You can usually earn $30 within 2 hours or so, it really depends on a customer, he might be a customer with $5 or a customer with $50 so $5-$30 in 2 hours or so, I could also earn every hour from 3PM until 5PM and then nothing all day.

Here are my 14 days earnings.. the 0s are days when I wasn't ewhoring since it's marked "x" on that spreadsheet so in reality 12 days of ewhoring as you can see ;3

View attachment 30905
View attachment 30907
amazing and sad that men will give out free money thinking a female is interested in them :(

imagine the twitch thots who show up live on stream each day, how much messages and cash they are receiving

Describe, please, the process of ewhoring with paypal.
I mean, what data is needed for the 2nd account, what documents are needed, how to name urself (name last name, if important), what to confirm in case of something.
How many fake pp-accounts do you need?
Where you can withdraw money from the main one?.
Well, if something should be mentioned that can give the least chance to be banned and for maximal anonymity.

Describe, please, the process of ewhoring with paypal.
I mean, what data is needed for the 2nd account, what documents are needed, how to name urself (name last name, if important), what to confirm in case of something.
How many fake pp-accounts do you need?
Where you can withdraw money from the main one?.
Well, if something should be mentioned that can give the least chance to be banned and for maximal anonymity.
No documents needed, you just need to have a personal PayPal account and then set-up a business account, there's a tutorial of 4 steps how to do it on the first page. You don't need to name yourself on the business account after that, you will set-up a username in it. I think to confirm, you will need ID, but that's only if they ask you for it.
I don't use fake PayPal accounts, and you shouldn't too. You can only withdraw money into bank account/debit/credit card.
Don't tell your customers to put any notes when they send money. I have answered a few PayPal questions here on the first page.

No documents needed, you just need to have a personal PayPal account and then set-up a business account, there's a tutorial of 4 steps how to do it on the first page. You don't need to name yourself on the business account after that, you will set-up a username in it. I think to confirm, you will need ID, but that's only if they ask you for it.
I don't use fake PayPal accounts, and you shouldn't too. You can only withdraw money into bank account/debit/credit card.
Don't tell your customers to put any notes when they send money. I have answered a few PayPal questions here on the first page.

they dont see your real name? only the business name?

Weed, boyo, chap, the links ain't fucking working anymore, innit? Bloody hell mate, it's in you're sig and everything and it don't fuckin work! Sort it out, eh?

Good post. i did a similar thing once

Weed, boyo, chap, the links ain't fucking working anymore, innit? Bloody hell mate, it's in you're sig and everything and it don't fuckin work! Sort it out, eh?
Links seem to be working for me. Do you get some sort of errors?

Gonna be giving this a go as I need some extra cash

I tried to create a business account but it seems like pp wants me to provide a shitload of information about my business
what do I do
btw the link u posted ends with .uk, is your acc russian or british?

I tried to create a business account but it seems like pp wants me to provide a shitload of information about my business
what do I do
btw the link u posted ends with .uk, is your acc russian or british?
It is British. Did you create a personal account first?

It is British. Did you create a personal account first?
I had my russian personal acc and I tried to upgrade it to business one and ran into some problems
Will the british pp allow me to create an acc there and fill it with the info of a russian citizen?
If so I guess I'll have to create a personal acc and then upgrade it to the business version there

I had my russian personal acc and I tried to upgrade it to business one and ran into some problems
Will the british pp allow me to create an acc there and fill it with the info of a russian citizen?
If so I guess I'll have to create a personal acc and then upgrade it to the business version there
Try that, you can also look up on youtube how to do it. When I made a business account I did not have to fill in any business info. First look up on youtube and if it won't work then try what you have suggested.

Try that, you can also look up on youtube how to do it. When I made a business account I did not have to fill in any business info. First look up on youtube and if it won't work then try what you have suggested.
wait do u live in russia or uk lmao
anyways could u please tell me the algorithm of setting up a quality pp
my youtube reserach skills are shit
should I create a personal account first or nah
thnx in advance)x

wait do u live in russia or uk lmao
anyways could u please tell me the algorithm of setting up a quality pp
my youtube reserach skills are shit
should I create a personal account first or nah
thnx in advance)x
UK.

What do you mean by quality PayPal? Just enter the correct information that is asked lel.
Yes, create a personal account first.

UK.

What do you mean by quality PayPal? Just enter the correct information that is asked lel.
Yes, create a personal account first.
ok fuck seems like I need to move to uk asap lmao :feelsree:
creating a business acc here is impossible:feelsrope:

ok fuck seems like I need to move to uk asap lmao :feelsree:
creating a business acc here is impossible:feelsrope:
Damn, I am sorry man. You can still ewhore with amazon, or just your email where they are going to send amazon gift cards to.

how did u get these images?
what if someone spots it i mean just google reverse image search and youll find it

Last edited:
how did u get these images?
what if someone spots it i mean just google reverse image search and youll find it
Nobody does that, rare sight when working with cucks. I got that pack by simply typing "ewhore pack selfies" and found it through pages of searching.

Legit method, good for starters
earned some monayy today using this guide +rep kek

I may start doing this again during summer break. I legit make more from this than wagecucking(I get payed 30€ for 9-10hours of work just lol).
Have you tried messing up with those low IQ timewasters?
I got some to put bottles deep in their anuses and then left jfl.

I may start doing this again during summer break. I legit make more from this than wagecucking(I get payed 30€ for 9-10hours of work just lol).
Have you tried messing up with those low IQ timewasters?
I got some to put bottles deep in their anuses and then left jfl.
I think I made one write "tbhtbh" on his stomach if I remember correctly lel Sometimes I send them my dick pic or hamlossus when I realize they are time wasters and when I am bored.

will it make you gay

I think I made one write "tbhtbh" on his stomach if I remember correctly lel Sometimes I send them my dick pic or hamlossus when I realize they are time wasters and when I am bored.
Jfl. I also managed to get one low IQ guy from signapore to fall in love with my HQNP blond ewhore. He paid some 5$ for a coffee when I asked him.
will it make you gay
will it make you gay

Yes it could. Some have reported becoming faggots from this.

man it looks so simple and easy lol. i wonder if people here really pulled it off

With all the foids getting sued and shit, will I get into legal trouble with tax collectors (mind you I'm not from the US so the IRS can't touch me, I think)?

With all the foids getting sued and shit, will I get into legal trouble with tax collectors (mind you I'm not from the US so the IRS can't touch me, I think)?
They don't know your identity so I guess not tbhthb

Bump to spread this thread

How do you hypothetically ‘sanitize’ the money from the PayPal account? Crypto? Prepaid Giftcards? Traveller’s Checks? Laundry Cards? Chaturbate Tokens?

Last edited:
Do you use any privacy measures like VPNs in case you get reported?

Do you buy paypals on dark net?

interesting read no doubt, how much did you make overall @Weed boyo?

interesting read no doubt, how much did you make overall @Weed boyo?
Idk, a lot in my all years xD I also have my earnings posted in this page somewhere for like past 10 days or so

Can't you use cashapp instead of paypal? Or bitcoin?