Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over simple reminder

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
women seek out the best genetics, no matter what.
that's their purpose in life. they go into a 9 month handicap to pop a baby out so the little shit better be worth it
so if you are genetically inferior, it's fucking over,
no ifs or buts,
no hope and cope.

there is absolutely NOTHING you can do. AWALT so dating your looksmatch or even dating down will have the same subconscious effect as dating a 10/10. to all foids, your sperm is as useful as dishwater.

I'm being generous here, I could easily say that reproduction can only be a right for 10/10 slayers

So you are saying tesla and the right brothers were inferior?

take the overpill and go to sleep :feelsmage:
mogs me. tesla was a pigeonpilled volcel

Yes.

Women haven’t evolved past the “I need a high testosterone brute to rape me in a cave and kill other men to protect me” phase yet. Intelligence is far more important to society now, but evolution hasn’t caught up yet.

its not over.its never began

Read my sig. :feelsokman:
“The world has experienced many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.
Woman’s determined competition with man in the business world is breaking down some of the best traditions which have proved the moving factors in the world’s slow but substantial progress.
The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me.
Woman’s independence and her cleverness in obtaining what she wants in the business world is breaking down man’s spirit of independence. The old fire he once experienced at being able to achieve something that would compel and hold a woman’s devotion is turning to ashes.
Women don’t seem to want that sort of thing today. They appear to want to control and govern. They want man to look up to them, instead of their looking up to him.” - Nikola Tesla
god tier tbh

this is based on the assumption that we're under some form of obligation to respect their consent. We aren't.

My hand can close tighter around my dick than most roasties pussies anyways