Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 34% of young foids single to 63% of men. Are they just dating the same guy

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Anecdotally I can say yes.

Recently I found out my stupid sister was "dating" some guy.

I honestly have no idea about this guy but he must be some sort of chad as he was dating another girl at the same time as my sister.

My sister and the other girl found out about each other :feelshaha:

I dont think it paints the full picture but its definitely apart of it.

As old norms erode and more people meet online this will happen more, tradition social circles erode so with less social shaming people will revert to our polygynous nature.

The amount of people meeting online are rising, my sister does not have a social circle so she definitely met this guy online.

So at the same time they disparity between single men and women have no been higher, I think it makes sense that it both correlates.

Is your sister autistic ?

Science.

Many are dating older men.

Many are dating guys who are married

Science.

Many are dating older men.

Many are dating guys who are married
Some are, but the percentage of not dating 31-40s are 54% male and 29% female.

The main reason is women are sharing the top men. Hypergamy.

Because multiple foids can think they are “dating” chad while in reality they are just his fuck toy

call your sister a hypergamous whore, call her out

Yes, foids don't see anything wrong with fucking the same chad that others are fucking

Foids also date foids and have sex with dogs

Kill all dogs

Water, same old stats mentioned over and over again....
CNN said that 66% of men are single, and not looking for dates (roughly 1 year ago).
While it was only 35% of women single.
It´s No rocket science, to draw the conclusion that women date the same men.
These High value Chads have Harems of women, Just like Arabic Sheikhs Have.

I reckon the numbers are higher for men tbh.
Shits bad out there

Shits bad out there
Definitely. I'd guess the real number of single men is like 80%. Remember that most normies will never admit to struggling socially.

it all gets so tiring

She still gets hit on a lot I'm assuming?
Not really, she experiences some degree of loneliness and is not attractive, but she still gets attention due to being a foid, she definitely lives a dogshit experience by foid standards, she is kind of like a femcel in a way even though they arent real,

Fucking ragefuel, I will never understand foids who claim to have harder lives than us while their smv is limitless

call your sister a hypergamous whore, call her out
I have before but this is new so I may mention it to her, theres no saving my sister from her own stupidity me and my parents have tried for several years, my mother will tell her I need to speak to her since sometimes I blackpill my mother a bit but my sister does not get it.
Water, same old stats mentioned over and over again....
CNN said that 66% of men are single, and not looking for dates (roughly 1 year ago).
While it was only 35% of women single.
It´s No rocket science, to draw the conclusion that women date the same men.
These High value Chads have Harems of women, Just like Arabic Sheikhs Have.
Yeah its a water stat that everyone knows, I just recently had an anecdotal experience with it.
Shits bad out there
Yeah well its possible that men will under report because it has a negative perception to be seen as single, and foids will under report because they are perceived better when single.
Fucking ragefuel, I will never understand foids who claim to have harder lives than us while their smv is limitless
And with that SMV they go and date the same asshole, from what I know this guy is not a good guy, I have given up on my sister anyway so I dont really care, my parents just keep me up to date with whatever stupid shit she does next, its good to have a sister for anecdotal blackpilling experiences instead of just reading stuff online.

Definitely.

1) Foids call themselves "not single" when they are sleeping with a Chad even if they aren't formally bf/gf.
2) Upper-tier men can be "talking to" (e.g. sleeping with) 2-4 foids at the same time. All of whom consider themselves "not single"

Experiment: imagine if
65% men single
20% men in single-foid relationships
5% high-tier normies "talking to" avg. 2 foids
5% Chads "talking to" avg. 3 foids
5% Mega-Chads "talking to" avg. 4 foids on rotation

If you take out the homos from each gender, that would mean only 35% of foids are not "taken".

I honestly have no idea about this guy but he must be some sort of chad as he was dating another girl at the same time as my sister.

As old norms erode and more people meet online this will happen more, tradition social circles erode so with less social shaming people will revert to our polygynous nature.

The amount of people meeting online are rising, my sister does not have a social circle so she definitely met this guy online.

So at the same time they disparity between single men and women have no been higher, I think it makes sense that it both correlates.

What's not clear ?

You filthy gentile we will make sure you never go near a vagina

Why you didn’t grape her

34% of young foids single to 63% of men. Are they just dating the same guy
It's worse than that.

Pareto principle says 80% of creampies are done by only 20% of dicks.

of the men in relationships, most are in "dead bedroom" situations and/or getting brutally cucked.

I mean yeah its just a numbers game, and the problem has gotten so prevalent that foids have created entire networks on face book to cataloged the same if they are dating the same guy and the answer is yes, you are only dating 36% of the population but if we are being frank the top 10% are getting the most anyway

Definitely. I'd guess the real number of single men is like 80%. Remember that most normies will never admit to struggling socially.
People on here think Normies are Slaying left and right.
The only Normies who slay, are the Moneymaxxed ones, and ones with Big social Circles.
Try being a 6/10 guy cold approaching in public or dating apps.... you won´t get shit.
and 6/10 is well above Mid-Tier Facially.
There is a massive imbalance within the dating market.
80% of men are being left out in the cold, while the top tier men end up with Harems of women.

Not really, she experiences some degree of loneliness and is not attractive, but she still gets attention due to being a foid, she definitely lives a dogshit experience by foid standards, she is kind of like a femcel in a way even though they arent real,
I see. You're saying she's not attractive enough to get hit on in public, but if she created a dating app profile she'd receive many guys hitting on her, right?

People on here think Normies are Slaying left and right.
The only Normies who slay, are the Moneymaxxed ones, and ones with Big social Circles.
Try being a 6/10 guy cold approaching in public or dating apps.... you won´t get shit.
and 6/10 is well above Mid-Tier Facially.
There is a massive imbalance within the dating market.
80% of men are being left out in the cold, while the top tier men end up with Harems of women.
They get sex, but it happens like once every like 11 months or some shit, I think some people on here exaggerate it and think Normies are fucking Women at the same rate as Chads but usually that isn’t the case unless the guys are rich and throwing money at Women.

my sister is "dating" a guy-friend of hers. In my theory she is just giving him a girlfriend experience because she is scared to lose him as a friend but doesnt have sex with him and probably thinks he is a clown

I see. You're saying she's not attractive enough to get hit on in public, but if she created a dating app profile she'd receive many guys hitting on her, right?
Yeah no one is staring at her in public, I have been out with her and never noticed it.

I have seen her swipe on tinder before, its brutal she eliminates people for being ethnic and stuff, never seen her opinion on height she is 5'1 but i'm sure she wants a tall guy if she can.