Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simple proof that face>>>height

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★

Somerhalder 176cm(5'9) posts this on instagram:​

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqsX_c3BR27/

Just read the comments on this post if you have the mental power to handle it,10k+ prime jbs/old roasties from all around the world are going crazy for him and admiring his looks,He could legit fuck almost all women he wants because of his face.

Now boban marjanovic 221cm(7'3),God tier height with ugly face post this:​

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTKvVUnL2wX/

Comments are bunch of dudes saying shit like hey that's guy who has big hands/he's ugly af/you look like super mario and other stuff. Can't even find a foid on the comments.​

Bluepilled af if you think height matters more than face, As long as you're not a turbomanlet your ugly face is holding you back.

Somerhelder is 5'9.5, average height is acceptable with good face, manlet height with good face is worthless.

Yes, a foid would rather date a man of somewhat average height but a good face, rather than a man of abnormally great height but a terrible face :feelsjuice:

Bluepilled af if you think height matters more than face, As long as you're not a turbomanlet your ugly face is holding you back.
Based and agreed
@Startheon gtfi here you idiot educate yourself

Just use extremes theory
My whole point was to make it as retarded as possible:lul: but face>>>height.

Somerhelder is 5'9.5, average height is acceptable with good face, manlet height with good face is worthless.
it's manlet height tbh.for white guys at least.

Just use extremes theory
everyone cherrypicks on this site
but it is only when tallcels cherrypick, people get mad about it

Op is clearly stupid, if Ian somerhalder was 5'4. He wouldn't even be famous. He's clearly average height probably 5'11 in shoes

These face copers never use a real manlet

Op is clearly stupid, if Ian somerhalder was 5'4. He wouldn't even be famous. He's clearly average height probably 5'11 in shoes

Exactly. They think by showing a 5'10 guy with chad face, that means 5'7 guys are fine and their height isn't holding them back

Silly example. First of all, every person over 2 meters probably suffers from some illness, which is probably the case here. He also looks kinda ill. Also in the photograph, this guy's height is not visible, so how would anyone even know this guy was tall?

Silly example. First of all, every person over 2 meters probably suffers from some illness, which is probably the case here. He also looks kinda ill. Also in the photograph, this guy's height is not visible, so how would anyone even know this guy was tall?
Bro i'm just shitposting because i'm bored. but srsly overall face>everything.

5'9" is only slightly below average in most developed countries. Ian's face is a 10/10.

7'3" is only slightly good height because foids prefer the range around 6' -:- 6'4" and anything taller is a negative, not a positive.

So, you're comparing a ~5/10 height + 10/10 face to ~7/10 height + 3/10 face. That's unfair.

But more importantly, you're assuming that social media status (where, yes, face matters more than height) automatically leads to slaying in real life. Sure, social media status attracts foids and lets you be more successful, but you have to eventually be with a foid in real life and pray that she doesn't laugh her ass off at you. You also have to be by yourself or surrounded by manlets in all of your photos.

Just use extremes theory

My whole point was to make it as retarded as possible
Bro i'm just shitposting because i'm bored
Sounds like the good old tactic of "it was just a shitpost bro" when your thread gets called low-quality.

> simple proof

> posts 2 instagram pictures

..... stop coping you dumbass tallfag, I will amputate your legs you piece of shit so you will know how it is to be small, dumbass tallfag copers.

Exactly. They think by showing a 5'10 guy with chad face, that means 5'7 guys are fine and their height isn't holding them back
Only zac efron or tom cruise face may save you if you are 5,7

these threads are always cancer

just be sommerhalder

Height is a prerequisite qualifier. If you don't meet the minimum height requirement for the foid, nothing else will matter. All else comes after you're "tall enough."

> simple proof

..... stop coping you dumbass tallfag, I will amputate your legs you piece of shit so you will know how it is to be small, dumbass tallfag copers.
lmao :feelsmage:

tom cruise

If I was 6'4 or above I would be gymmaxxing every day :feelshmm:

Based and agreed
@Startheon gtfi here you idiot educate yourself
im turbomanlet so even if i "try" its useless gi gave up on my dreams and die
horse erwin GIF by Funimation

Height is a prerequisite qualifier. If you don't meet the minimum height requirement for the foid, nothing else will matter. All else comes after you're "tall enough."
tbh

Last edited:
No all else comes before you’re pretty enough in face idiot , tinder girls doesn’t give a shit about my height
They fuck all short chads idiot
If I was 6'4 or above I would be gymmaxxing every day :feelshmm:
Delusional idiot

I agree face is more important

Face>>height any day of the week.

A face worth 20 million followers
> simple proof

You amputate his legs and he throw acid on your face so you know what its like to be ugly. Deal.

Oh, neverming, you are ugly as well, which is the ONLY reason you are incel.

Short = ugly, so yes. Some of us have good faces but are manlets, which makes us incels.

Short = ugly, so yes. Some of us have good faces but are manlets, which makes us incels.
Sure, I am going to tell this to my 5'4 friend with 2 fuckbuddies, I guess he is not aware of it.

Sure, I am going to tell this to my 5'4 friend with 2 fuckbuddies, I guess he is not aware of it.
I've seen plenty of 5'6/5'7 guys who are absolutely chad/ tyrone/ chadlite get dozens of foids
Yeah and I know a 5'2 curry who fucks 5'10 white stacies, height doesn't matter bro it's all about personality and confidence!!! Both of you sound like inceltears posters.

Yeah and I know a 5'2 curry who fucks 5'10 white stacies, height doesn't matter bro it's all about personality and confidence!!! Both of you sound like inceltears posters.
The difference is that we leave our house so we see what works and what doesn't. Ugly men only get pussy if they pay for it directly or indirectly. This forum is filled with tall virgin ogres. You are ugly but you think you are 7/10, over for you buddy.

10% for Bragging
The difference is that we leave our house so we see what works and what doesn't. Ugly men only get pussy if they pay for it directly or indirectly. This forum is filled with tall virgin ogres. You are ugly but you think you are 7/10, over for you buddy.
Yeah my face is ugly even though I have norwood 0 thick hair, hunter eyes, good cheekbones, wide and defined jaw :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: imagine going on a blackpill forum and saying height doesn't matter. People like you need to be permabanned.

A face worth 20 million followers

You amputate his legs and he throw acid on your face so you know what its like to be ugly. Deal.

I used extreme examples i know but overall face is the most important thing,crazy how lot of people here can't accept this simple fact on a blackpill forum ffs.some women have certain height standards but all women have face standards(just be above normie face theory).

i'm pretty sure this 6'7 ethnic truecel is more incel than most of this forum:

14294899 1654766538169579 8728873730303852544 n

They legit think women will go crazy for him because of his extreme height:lul:

Yeah my face is ugly even though I have norwood 0 thick hair, hunter eyes, good cheekbones, wide and defined jaw :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: imagine going on a blackpill forum and saying height doesn't matter. People like you need to be permabanned.
Post a pic of your face so we can all laugh at your "hunter eyes, good cheekbones and defined jaw". :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Post a pic of your face so we can all laugh at your "hunter eyes, good cheekbones and defined jaw". :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Just post your face on an incel forum theory.

Somerhalder 176cm(5'9) posts this on instagram:​

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqsX_c3BR27/

Just read the comments on this post if you have the mental power to handle it,10k+ prime jbs/old roasties from all around the world are going crazy for him and admiring his looks,He could legit fuck almost all women he wants because of his face.

Now boban marjanovic 221cm(7'3),God tier height with ugly face post this:​

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTKvVUnL2wX/

Comments are bunch of dudes saying shit like hey that's guy who has big hands/he's ugly af/you look like super mario and other stuff. Can't even find a foid on the comments.​

:bluepill:

Sorry brocel i dont agree on this, sure as long guy has Chad face and near average height he mogs ugly crooked tallfag but tall normie > chadlet.

Youre completely ignoring the fact that he is a Multimillionare probably almost $100Million net worth, and an actor in some hugely popular movies.

Thats what it takes for a sub 6ft male to ascend, to literally become a 1 in 100 million moviestar celebrity.

This just proves that with enough $$ like hundreds of millions of dollars and celebrity status you can buy your way to Ascension despite being sub 6ft

Old news. Face >>>

FACE is the new height

Face > Height.

Been at this for ages.

Lmfao my nigga Boban Marjanovic! Guy is almost 8 feet tall no joke

Boban has a hot wife half his size tho. he's straight

Sorry brocel i dont agree on this, sure as long guy has Chad face and near average height he mogs ugly crooked tallfag but tall normie > chadlet.
zayn and Justin Bieber are manlets but they life mog the shit out of us because of their high jb appeal face.