Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simple phrase to trigger whores: “Past behavior is an indicator of future behavior”

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Whores love the phrase “the past is the past” but this gets immediately debunked and refuted by the straightforward response “Past behavior is an indicator of future behavior”. If a foid has been addicted to male attention, addicted to the rush that comes with impulsive sex with strangers, and unable to form stable, meaningful relationships with men for her entire life, then these tendencies do not magically disappear the moment she gets into a relationship just because it’s the “past”, they will continue to exist and be relevant

Insisting and desperately denying your past has any sort of impact or influence on your present is just another way females try to refuse being held accountable for the negative consequences of their own actions. Cause and effect do not matter to them until it's convenient like for example, politically expedient gender war purposes.

Last edited:
3557849 IMG 20230730 044143

u and mette

You can get hints of her sexual past without even asking (over if you can't read people.) The more sexually liberal a foid is, the more she'll inadvertently volunteer information like this. Also, a useful way to assess her interest is to observe her response to your advances. If she mentions phrases such as "I have changed my ways," you already know she is a used slut.

Last edited:
dating or even worse marriage is a fucking joke just because of that being with such whore is pure humiliation i have no idea how normies have zero self respect.

only solution is pump and dump if i could even pull something and rub it in to her face that she's a nasty whore.

The only way im commiting to a female if im sure she's virgin, no hymen no ring simple as.