Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Simple changes to make incels.co 100% better

Is there any reason that any of these is a bad idea?

• No

• Yes (reason in comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Ban anyone below 500 posts (greycels) from the sewers.
Make the lounge members only.
Remove all inceldom related tags and posts from the lounge and put it in ID.
Add more tags.
Disallow untagged posts out of sewers.
Actively IP ban IT faggots who screenshot by implementing some sort of custom low noticeable IP/user based watermark.

Tesla IQ thread.
I support all of these, though that watermark can be crossed out with a photo editor. I dont know about that part.

Unnoticeable things.
Over for

I like the last idea. Anyone screenshotting this site is typically not a friend unless it's those faggots who are beefing with each other. This would be pretty effective and would out the members who are fakes

I like the last idea. Anyone screenshotting this site is typically not a friend unless it's those faggots who are beefing with each other. This would be pretty effective and would out the members who are fakes
Why not the other ones?

Why not the other ones?
They're all good points. I just think if mods were to do any one of them the last would be most beneficial for us all

Up it to 1000-2000 posts to prevent fakecel greycels from post maxing their way into colors

Dont ip ban IT. Funny to see them react

Ip ban the larpers instead

Dont ip ban IT. Funny to see them react
I disagree tbh the cherrypicked screenshots from this site are used to demonize not only incels here but low status males that express any kind of negative opinion about females.

Besides it would be funnier to see IT freak out that they can't get any more screenshots from this site unless they sign up as a member.

I disagree tbh the cherrypicked screenshots from this site are used to demonize not only incels here but low status males that express any kind of negative opinion about females.

Besides it would be funnier to see IT freak out that they can't get any more screenshots from this site unless they sign up as a member.
They'll still find ways to demonize us. Shit ain't gonna change just cause we block em. Might aswell laugh at their posts complaining about is

They'll still find ways to demonize us.
Of course they'll try but this is one of the main sites they use to demonize incels.

Shit ain't gonna change just cause we block em. Might aswell laugh at their posts complaining about is
It won't be 100% foolproof but it will still cut down on a lot of them getting a lot of screenshots from here imo.
BrazilianSigma would be restricted to stalking content from r/incelswithouthate and incels d o tnet :feelskek:

They'll still find ways to demonize us. Shit ain't gonna change just cause we block em. Might aswell laugh at their posts complaining about is
Fuck that tbh. I'd rather have them kicked off the website. Incels.co, not lnceltearscontentgenerator.co .

Of course they'll try but this is one of the main sites they use to demonize incels.

It won't be 100% foolproof but it will still cut down on a lot of them getting a lot of screenshots from here imo.
BrazilianSigma would be restricted to stalking content from r/incelswithouthate and incels d o tnet :feelskek:
Fuck that tbh. I'd rather have them kicked off the website. Incels.co, not lnceltearscontentgenerator.co .
People have their own opinions. All up to what the mods decide

People have their own opinions. All up to what the mods decide
No wait. hold up a sec. So if you were free to make a choice 1. you ban IT screenshotters from the site or 2. you let them keep going
and you'll choose option 1?

Massive greycel here but 100% agree.

No wait. hold up a sec. So if you were free to make a choice 1. you ban IT screenshotters from the site or 2. you let them keep going
and you'll choose option 1?
I'll let them screenshot. Just ban the larpers. That's just my opinion though

Actively IP ban IT faggots who screenshot by implementing some sort of custom low noticeable IP/user based watermark.

Numbers of stars in the universe IQ

I'll let them screenshot. Just ban the larpers. That's just my opinion though
Would you agree on the point that IT users should not be allowed to screenshot the lounge/some other private part of the forum?
Numbers of stars in the universe IQ
:feelsYall:

Would you agree on the point that IT users should not be allowed to screenshot the lounge/some other private part of the forum?

:feelsYall:

Imagine adding some low visible number chain that is unique to every user alongside every post on the forum. We could at last genocide all the ITcels here. It would be beautiful.

Make .co more diverse, we need more diversity so we need to allow LGBT and trans people and also allow women to join

Imagine adding some low visible number chain that is unique to every user alongside every post on the forum. We could at last genocide all the ITcels here. It would be beautiful.
a number chain isn't even necessary tbh. Just change the color of the text letters, background, a few pixel offset in the username and text etc. There's a lot more than 20 bits of data, more than enough to track a user from a screenshot.
Make .co more diverse, we need more diversity so we need to allow LGBT and trans people and also allow women to join
I don't understand?
Do you have a problem with one of these?

a number chain isn't even necessary tbh. Just change the color of the text letters, background, a few pixel offset in the username and text etc. There's a lot more than 20 bits of data, more than enough to track a user from a screenshot.

It is.... Beautiful.

Greycel genocide when!?!!?!?

Ban anyone below 500 posts (greycels) from the sewers.
Make the lounge members only.

They should stay in the sewers and not be able to post anywhere else. Inceldom discussion is where we get the majority of our hits, the most prestigious forum we dont want graycels polluting it anymore than it already is.

They should stay in the sewersn and not vbe able to post anywhere else. Inceldom discussion is where we get the majority of our hits, the most prestigious forum we dont want graycels polluting it anymore than it already is.
If you let graycels post in sewers, then they'll just hit 500 too easily.
The real thing should be to force them to post on ID and lounge, and if the fuck up, they get banned.
Keeping them in sewers has no purpose.

If you let graycels post in sewers, then they'll just hit 500 too easily.
The real thing should be to force them to post on ID and lounge, and if the fuck up, they get banned.
Keeping them in sewers has no purpose.
High IQ, agreed

addendum
remove all crab mods and start again

WITH INCELS THAT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE BLACKPILL

addendum
remove all crab mods and start again

WITH INCELS THAT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE BLACKPILL
I genuinely think that this forum is as close as it can get to ideal tbh. Considering the amount of larpers and normies online, this is as good as it gets.
We have over 20,000 rejected accounts in our database and we haven't approved many accounts. About 80% of all registrants are rejected as is.

I disagree. All of us are equal. I'm as much as an incel as you are. Stop discriminating against us.

You guys see grey users with suspicion and accuse us of being IT/foid. It's not nice. Please be respectful of others.
As long as you don't post retarded stuff no one is going to hate you just for being a greycel.
You guys see grey users with suspicion and accuse us of being IT/foid. It's not nice. Please be respectful of others.
As long as you don't post retarded stuff no one is going to hate you just for being a greycel.

What is the problem with untagged posts?

What is the problem with untagged posts?
Can't filter them, also what is the point of blackpill tags in the lounge or Ldar in inceldom discussion?
Since the category exits, we should make use of it. Uncategorised = Sewers by default.

I would say add 2 new forums:

1. News & Politics - there's a lot of stuff that can happen that isn't specifically about incels, but does effect us indirectly (eg news about abortion, politics, free speech, WW3)
  2. Foid Gore - I want a forum full of lifefuel videos of foids getting hit by cars or being beaten by their alpha boyfriends

1. News & Politics - there's a lot of stuff that can happen that isn't specifically about incels, but does effect us indirectly (eg news about abortion, politics, free speech, WW3)
Such a forum section should be member access only if it gets added tbh
It would be nice to use a members only section to discuss politics and current events. Otherwise you get those mocking and libeling threads by glorified blog writers and redditors lurking here that make fun of incels even when people here just talk about current topics in the world.

1. Foid Gore - I want a forum full of lifefuel videos of foids getting hit by cars or being beaten by their alpha boyfriends
@Snowstormhigh

2. Foid Gore - I want a forum full of lifefuel videos of foids getting hit by cars or being beaten by their alpha boyfriends
We have much bigger problems than content categorization