Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious simple argument against pronoun ppl

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
★★
1. gender is social construct and not real thing right? - they will agree
2. so gender is just an opinion? - they gotta aggree
3. so how can you transition into a gender, if gender does not exist? for you to progress towards something, there has to be an objective standard.

There are no genders in their worldview. The concept of man and woman does not exist objectively. So how can you claim to be a gender?
in action:

View: https://youtu.be/_kcAvGdsqIg?t=5483

they have no reply. At that point, they can't say anything.
If there is objective standard for gender, then how is gender even real? No gender = no trannies = no argument for their shit

It's over for pronouncels

3. so how can you transition into a gender, if gender does not exist? for you to progress towards something, there has to be an objective standard.

There are no genders in their worldview. The concept of man and woman does not exist objectively. So how can you claim to be a gender?
in action:

If there is objective standard for gender, then how is gender even real? No gender = no trannies = no argument for their shit

Thye will remake their argument to say that gender is a temporary definition based on circumstantial trait enforced by societal trends. Thus gender is anything in a bracket a word signs.

I would argue that some things are not compatible with the concept of gender and thus dismiss their claim they are that gender since its incomplete.

Thier existential crisis and pain stemming from it is a bonus point.

The best argument against those gender people is a knockout kick to their face (in Online Chess 3D)

Thye will remake their argument to say that gender is a temporary definition based on circumstantial trait enforced by societal trends. Thus gender is anything in a bracket a word signs.

I would argue that some things are not compatible with the concept of gender and thus dismiss their claim they are that gender since its incomplete.

Thier existential crisis and pain stemming from it is a bonus point.
yeah exactly. No matter how they twist it, it makes no sense. It's philosophically corrupt.

i dont interact with any lgbt people so

in action:

they call you a bigot and censor/block you since they cannot handle any critism. Or insult you and ignore the argument entirely

they call you a bigot and censor/block you since they cannot handle any critism. Or insult you and ignore the argument entirely
yeah its just sophistry with them

Remember the golden rule: Logic does not work with these freaks.

yeah exactly. No matter how they twist it, it makes no sense. It's philosophically corrupt.
I personally don't really care. I have no responsibility to save them from this lie, neither do I have the strength and IQ to discuss it fluently enough to be persuasive. I reinforce their state of being and support the negative outcomes on their psyche it will have. If something happens I will defend myself by saying that I believe in the freedom of the indyvidual to reshape themselves however they like, and I would hint at the thought that anyone having a problem is a transphobe or bigot and virtue signal only to go away as soon as possible.

Thye hate me for being and incel and support a system I'm discriminated against. They can die. I will not withold from exploiting a weakness simply becouse some fascist would call me a libtard becouse by perception alone it looks like I am a progressive. I'm cynical.

The alphabet soup/pronoun crowd need to be gassed(in Minecraft)

I already made a thread on how LGBTQ+ is used a means of control over the masses by (((you know who))); check it out if interested

They are immune to logic, since they live in a world of delusion.

yeah its emotional. I suspect many of these people were diddled as children. I view the entire gay/tranny thing as a form of vampirism that spreads by infecting (diddling) new victims when young. Most gay men admit to being abused as children.

they live in a world of delusion.
:feelsthink::bigbrain::blackpill:

yeah its emotional. I suspect many of these people were diddled as children. I view the entire gay/tranny thing as a form of vampirism that spreads by infecting (diddling) new victims when young. Most gay men admit to being abused as children.
That would be an interesting statistic to see what percentage of these trans weirdos were diddled as kids.

i've always thought it to just be pseudo science

in action:

The concept of gender was invented by retarded Frankfurt School Jew child rapists. Sex, on the other hand, is very real, and quite objective.

i would never engage in conversation with a pronounfag in the first place
I get what you’re saying but nobody engaging with them and caving to their demands is how the whole western world became entrapped in this bullshit to begin with.

If I can logically destroy their arguments in a concise way, I will do so because the truth matters and giving this people an inch, they’ve already taken several miles.

in action:

Saved, great post man. I live in a city so I constantly interact (even at work) with this retarded bullshit. I made a post on this very subject myself (“Why Pronoun People are Retarded”) if you ever get a chance to read over it. I’d love to pick your brain on it since you’re a high IQ poster and as equally fed up with these people as I am. Your post here is great because it’s a knock down while also staying brief/concise and easy to remember. Well done mate

Last edited:
True, but good luck to them doing that in person :feelsokman: Unfortunately the corporate world has us by the nuts here, I’ll get fired if I broach this topic there but IRL it’s fair game. I only have acquaintances that don’t like me much anyway so crushing them in debate over this shit should it come up is fine by me. Why would I want mentally retarded and/or social media addicted sheep friends anyway? If a person buys into the gender/trans stuff then it’s fairly good evidence that they don’t think for themselves and are probably pretty delusional.

True, but good luck to them doing that in person :feelsokman: Unfortunately the corporate world has us by the nuts here, I’ll get fired if I broach this topic there but IRL it’s fair game. I only have acquaintances that don’t like me much anyway so crushing them in debate over this shit should it come up is fine by me. Why would I want mentally retarded and/or social media addicted sheep friends anyway?
this is something i want to learn before I die: How to actually convince people of something.
I have never seen it.
Like, when have you ever seen an argument where one party conceded and went like "Ok, shucks, wow, you are right, I am on your side now"!
:lul: :lul: :lul:
that would require intense humility, nobody does that.
Instead it just polarizes people.
At best, someone in the audience might be convinced.

Also, fear and pressure don't convince people, they just make them act like they believe you.
Similar with pleasure. People can act like they believe you so you keep supporting them.

When you really think about it, people can only change themselves. No argument will change their opinion usually.
Usually, most humans come up with explanations for their beliefs post hoc, not before forming the belief.
Considering this, this kind of implies that most people will only accept data or new beliefs that line up with what they already want to believe.
Presuppositions determine interpretation of incoming information.

Most of us have giga confirmation bias.
If I knew how to change people, I would have helped my family long ago ngl.

You can’t. Being wrong hurts their ego and they can’t stand that
thats what im saying
ironically, and this brings us back to the blackpill, the only people that have some leverage with convincing others are foids.
people put their ego guard down around foids
its like giving a toddler a handgun

in action:

They fell for A Jewish PSYOP lmao. Some of them are mentally ill, most are low iq enough to fall for what the media says.

They fell for A Jewish PSYOP lmao. Some of them are mentally ill, most are low iq enough to fall for what the media says.
i think its an upper class issue
i dont see how a working class person could even afford to be like this
it has to be concentrated around ppl that live in cities and suburbs

i think its an upper class issue
i dont see how a working class person could even afford to be like this
it has to be concentrated around ppl that live in cities and suburbs
It’s spoiled people. People who get directly what they want and need with no jurisdiction.

It’s people who fit in no where (particularly white women and skinny white men who were given everything)
And need something to latch onto to fit into a ‘clique’ so they change their pronouns and begin to seep into a deep mental illness.

Some of these people are genuinely the product of modern society being overly virtual and online, I can see a lot of iPad kids growing up to be faggots, it’s not hard for other countries to send Children propaganda and that is obviously already occurring with China and Russia on tiktok.

Last edited:
It’s spoiled people. People who get directly what they want and need with no jurisdiction.

It’s people who fit in no where (particularly white women and skinny white men who were given everything)
And need something to latch onto to fit into a ‘clique’ so they change their pronouns and begin to seep into a deep mental illness.

Some of these people are genuinely the product of modern society being overly virtual and online, I can a lot of iPad kids growing up to be faggots, it’s not hard for other countries to send Children propaganda and that is obviously already occurring with China and Russia on tiktok.
the ipad kids shit is fucked up
parents that let that happen should have pile of shit served up on the ipad
you shouldnt be exposed to that shit too early i feel like
i remember seeing sexual shit when i was too young and it fucked me up for days

this is something i want to learn before I die: How to actually convince people of something.
I have never seen it.
Like, when have you ever seen an argument where one party conceded and went like "Ok, shucks, wow, you are right, I am on your side now"!
:lul: :lul: :lul:
that would require intense humility, nobody does that.
Instead it just polarizes people.
At best, someone in the audience might be convinced.

Also, fear and pressure don't convince people, they just make them act like they believe you.
Similar with pleasure. People can act like they believe you so you keep supporting them.

When you really think about it, people can only change themselves. No argument will change their opinion usually.
Usually, most humans come up with explanations for their beliefs post hoc, not before forming the belief.
Considering this, this kind of implies that most people will only accept data or new beliefs that line up with what they already want to believe.
Presuppositions determine interpretation of incoming information.

Most of us have giga confirmation bias.
If I knew how to change people, I would have helped my family long ago ngl.
God damn this is true. Well said/articulated.

I do think sometimes people can be reached but it usually takes multiple arguments over a very long period. Even then there are no guarantees. The first time people are exposed to a different view they find offensive or what not they will not budge. It can take years to shift someone’s views but it does happen rarely and having those arguments/facts laid out is necessary for that process I think.

For example, it took me like 3 years to deconvert from my religion in the past and if there weren’t books of people arguing about it intensely/laying out their logic that probably wouldn’t have happened. Still you’re right that I had to be in a state where I was receptive though.

Sometimes a local debate can be won because most people are very unprepared to actually defend their views and if you know exactly what points they’ll make you can “win” the argument such that they cannot beat you — and they know it. Usually it will end with them huffing off and “agreeing to disagree” etc.

Is that worth it though knowing most people won’t ever budge their views? I dunno, depends on if they can hurt you in some way. Often they can — for example see that post I made before about disagreeing with that one psychotic woman in Uni then having her lie to everyone around and destroy my reputation. People can hurt you indirectly in ways one doesn’t always expect.

There’s the old Thomas Sowell quote:
>If you care about someone you tell them the truth. If you care about yourself you tell them what they want to hear”.
This is definitely true where if you’re trying get someone to get along with you probably better to just mirror their views honestly. But that kind of manipulative dishonesty and lying to people/affirming views I don’t think are actually real or true has never sat well with me and never will. If you’re an ugly low status guy it probably won’t help anyway.

Last edited:
You can’t. Being wrong hurts their ego and they can’t stand that
99% of the time this is true. 1% of the time people can be reached, but it usually requires diligent strategic effort having similar debates over a long time horizon. The first times someone has their views challenged they respond badly, but the more they encounter opposition they may shift their view eventually. Most people appear to cave eventually to enough top down pressure. That’s how all this pronoun trans nonsense spread like a virus to begin with — when it’s drilled into people nonstop everywhere (social media, the news networks, jobs, school, etc) and even stating the opposing view is harshly punished especially young people get their brains rotted by this kind of indoctrination against sanity.

God damn this is true. Well said/articulated.

I do think sometimes people can be reached but it usually takes multiple arguments over a very long period. Even then there are no guarantees. The first time people are exposed to a different view they find offensive or what not they will not budge. It can take years to shift someone’s views but it does happen rarely and having those arguments/facts laid out is necessary for that process I think.

For example, it took me like 3 years to deconvert from my religion in the past and if there weren’t books of people arguing about it intensely/laying out their logic that probably wouldn’t have happened. Still you’re right that I had to be in a state where I was receptive though.

Sometimes a local debate can be won because most people are very unprepared to actually defend their views and if you know exactly what points they’ll make you can “win” the argument such that they cannot beat you — and they know it. Usually it will end with them huffing off and “agreeing to disagree” etc.

Is that worth it though knowing most people won’t ever budge their views? I dunno, depends on if they can hurt you in some way. Often they can — for example see that post I made before about disagreeing with that one psychotic woman in Uni then having her lie to everyone around and destroy my reputation. People can hurt you indirectly in ways one doesn’t always expect.

There’s the old Thomas Sowell quote:
>If you care about someone you tell them the truth. If you care about yourself you tell them what they want to hear”.
This is definitely true where if you’re trying get someone to get along with you probably better to just mirror their views honestly. But that kind of manipulative dishonesty and lying to people/affirming views I don’t think are actually real or true has never sat well with me and never will. If you’re an ugly low status guy it probably won’t help anyway.
yes all very true
ive actually gotten people to the point of "lets agree to disagree" or they will say you are playing word games or whatever
sometimes they also say you are overthinking
or they say nobody thinks like that
or they say why does it even matter
all fallacies and non-arguments of course
we also have to keep in mind that a lot of people pick up their worldview from their family and social environment
and changing their views would either mean social suicide or having to live a double life

…people pick up their worldview from their family and social environment
and changing their views would either mean social suicide or having to live a double life
Yeah, this is very true. Having different religious views from my family almost destroyed any relationship I could have with them since it’s such an important core bell they have and they find it abhorrent that I deconverted. It’s still a sticking point years later and for people like my grandparents I just outright would lie while they were alive since the reaction was so negative.

For all this pronoun trans shit since I’m in a city everyone I know buys into that horse shit and it’s like a religious dogma to these people. If I try to have a polite discourse over it explaining my view these people cannot handle it and start calling you an evil monster :feelsseriously: I’ve seen it happen, I’ve experienced it. They’re like Redditors in the flesh.

Most people accept the prevailing positions of their community when it comes to core beliefs, religious beliefs, political beliefs, whatever. People want to fit in and it’s really hard being in opposition to everyone around you. It’s not a great way to live.

For low status loser men though you’re basically already part of the out group so you lose less by thinking for yourself given you don’t really have much to lose socially.

i just look at it like it is all just a bunch of feeling tard gush that has no factual concrete basis