Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simping, pussy worship, gynocracy, and Roman patronage

JudeoBiden

JudeoBiden

Jon Taliban
★★★★
Ancient Romans had a system called patronage, where a patrician would become the patron of a plebeian. The plebeian owed his patron loyalty and obedience. The patrician would act as his lawyer if he got in trouble, would be the person he turns to for help, and would even help him with money, with strings attached, obviously. Does this sound like a lord/serf relationship? That's because it is.

Female validation is not about confidence or how you feel about yourself. It's about how society feels about you. You live in a gynocracy, that's why having a woman vouch for you knocks the difficulty level down. Because you live in a gynocracy, your relationship with any woman will replicate Roman patronage. She will be your patron.

As your patron, she will stand up for you against other foids who are talking behind your back or starting shit with you. As your patron, if you have a conflict with a single man, she will lie to the cops that he tried to hit her, gaining you the win. As your patron, if you clash with another man who has a patron, the women will neutralize each other, making it a fair conflict.

As her servant, you have to risk your life to protect her. As her servant, nothing of yours is not hers. As her servant, you do as she tells you to do. As her servant, you are replaceable, and you have no recourse against her abuses. And, finally, if the patronage doesn't work out, she can make you single again, upgrading your difficulty level. Notice how all these duties spell out total simpdom.

Whatever our actual laws are, this is the informal reality. And, with the passage of time, the formal reality will come to mirror the informal reality.

For those dreaming of ascending, let me tell you your place in this theory. You are a plebeian without a patron and seeking one. You don't know about the duties, so you believe you'll be a ascended blackpiller, but not that an ascended blackpiller is just a self-aware simp. To be aware of your shackles is to wish for freedom. You will yearn to be without her again, and what will that make you? A MGTOW. All the downsides of non-patronage, all the awareness of the blackpill, but no desire to have a patron.

So you're claiming MGTOW is the way? Are you retarded?

I wouldn't risk to protect someone unless they ( females ) give me access to their bodies without restrictions ( excluding the criminal stuff of course ).
Why I should risk my life for someone who will be disgusted if I touch her?

interesting take and cool username :feelshmm: where does beating your hole weekly come into the equation here though? :feelsYall:

So you're claiming MGTOW is the way? Are you retarded?
No, but you might be. To be clear, what I said is that if you ascend, you'll either defect to being a simp, or you'll go MGTOW. MGTOW = blackpill minus desperation for pussy.

No, but you might be. To be clear, what I said is that if you ascend, you'll either defect to being a simp, or you'll go MGTOW. MGTOW = blackpill minus desperation for pussy.
:bigbrain:

Ancient Romans had a system called patronage, where a patrician would become the patron of a plebeian. The plebeian owed his patron loyalty and obedience. The patrician would act as his lawyer if he got in trouble, would be the person he turns to for help, and would even help him with money, with strings attached, obviously. Does this sound like a lord/serf relationship? That's because it is.

Female validation is not about confidence or how you feel about yourself. It's about how society feels about you. You live in a gynocracy, that's why having a woman vouch for you knocks the difficulty level down. Because you live in a gynocracy, your relationship with any woman will replicate Roman patronage. She will be your patron.

As your patron, she will stand up for you against other foids who are talking behind your back or starting shit with you. As your patron, if you have a conflict with a single man, she will lie to the cops that he tried to hit her, gaining you the win. As your patron, if you clash with another man who has a patron, the women will neutralize each other, making it a fair conflict.

As her servant, you have to risk your life to protect her. As her servant, nothing of yours is not hers. As her servant, you do as she tells you to do. As her servant, you are replaceable, and you have no recourse against her abuses. And, finally, if the patronage doesn't work out, she can make you single again, upgrading your difficulty level. Notice how all these duties spell out total simpdom.

Whatever our actual laws are, this is the informal reality. And, with the passage of time, the formal reality will come to mirror the informal reality.

For those dreaming of ascending, let me tell you your place in this theory. You are a plebeian without a patron and seeking one. You don't know about the duties, so you believe you'll be a ascended blackpiller, but not that an ascended blackpiller is just a self-aware simp. To be aware of your shackles is to wish for freedom. You will yearn to be without her again, and what will that make you? A MGTOW. All the downsides of non-patronage, all the awareness of the blackpill, but no desire to have a patron.
This is a great way to think about it. Better than my old way of thinking about women as the entry ticket to society.

Women chase Chads- is that a Patrician chasing a Plebian? A poor patrician might have bent over backwards for a rich plebeian, but the analogy breaks down at that point

I like thinking about women like real estate. Incels are working just to sleep on their car. Normies work to afford their rent. A Chad is like the landlord's relative who gets to live in an apartment for free.

I envy MGTOW who got the validation of being sexually desirable before they decided to go their own way

Women chase Chads- is that a Patrician chasing a Plebian? A poor patrician might have bent over backwards for a rich plebeian, but the analogy breaks down at that point
There were high-value people who patricians would compete to have. Scientists, artists, etc. Archimedes, the ancient philosopher credited with discovering mechanical advantage (law of the lever), was such a person. Chads would fit neatly into this slot.
I like thinking about women like real estate. Incels are working just to sleep on their car. Normies work to afford their rent. A Chad is like the landlord's relative who gets to live in an apartment for free.
For sure. All the metaphors are getting at the same thing: the gynocratic noose has tightened. Going forward, I expect to see more and more flagrant displays of women's social supremacy.

There were high-value people who patricians would compete to have. Scientists, artists, etc. Archimedes, the ancient philosopher credited with discovering mechanical advantage (law of the lever), was such a person. Chads would fit neatly into this slot.

For sure. All the metaphors are getting at the same thing: the gynocratic noose has tightened. Going forward, I expect to see more and more flagrant displays of women's social supremacy.
Swedish feminists support foreign men being imported, but protest against Thai women being imported

This has nothing to do with the post but it's crazy how similar american society is to roman society. We're even living during the fall of new rome. I guess this is what it must have been like to live during ancient times. Donald Trump is kind of like caesar.

This has nothing to do with the post but it's crazy how similar american society is to roman society. We're even living during the fall of new rome. I guess this is what it must have been like to live during ancient times. Donald Trump is kind of like caesar.
Who would be the Gracchi brothers? The Kennedys?

It'd be crazy if businesses started asking for your girlfriend and exes as referrals. To make sure you're not a MeToo risk who'll be accused of raping an ex because you got a promotion at work. Holy shit that actually sounds plausible to me.

It'd be crazy if businesses started asking for your girlfriend and exes as referrals. To make sure you're not a MeToo risk who'll be accused of raping an ex because you got a promotion at work. Holy shit that actually sounds plausible to me.
The fact that you'll have to bribe women to give you a fake reference makes it seem way more likely. In some countries, you have to bribe someone in order to get a job. You want a job to earn money, but you have to have money to get one :feelsclown:

Mgtow and blackpill is good. Your opinion??