Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Simp who opened door for group of foids shot dead

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Nothing of value was lost. Don't simp!

Good job on the nigga

Gayelon-Spencer.jpg

Detroit police released video and pictures of Gayelon Spencer, the suspected gunman. Police say Harris was shot after an argument over holding an elevator. The suspect was reportedly upset that Harris allowed a group of women on first.

"My son was just being a gentleman, letting the females get on the elevator first. And you kill him over that?" she said. Harris was shot in front of the mother of his children and his younger brother.

Last edited:
Based killer.

This is a good start, though unnecessary now that I've learned to use the filter.

we are all equal so they should've all went in at the same time

Not really the same topic, but I never get in an elevator with a foid.
Most accusations of misconduct are false. And being incel looking just increases the chances of her accusing me of wrongdoing.

Imagine being so low inhib u kill somebody coz he wastes like 1 minute of your time

thats some next level lowinhibmaxxing

Should have treated women as equals.

the one time a nigger chimped out for the right reason

Based nigger.

@Zer0/∞ single mothers raise pussies

Who would ever imagined i would have been saying this to a nigger named Gay but hey:

Congrats, based hero :feelsYall:

Poor babaycel tho, imagine losting his father because of that