Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simp Memory: I was excited to have a "girlfriend" in an online game when I was 9 years old.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I just remembered out of nowhere that I used to play Club Penguin when I was in the 4th grade. It was pretty much the only game that I played at the time and this was when it was at its peak popularity in the late 2000's. I made a couple of friends in the game and I remember typing in one of the plazas and asking a girl penguin if she wanted to be my girlfriend. She said yes and we became "friends" and I invited her to my igloo where we just typed and emoted back and forth a few times. I remember complimenting her in the game a lot with shit like 'I really like your puffle'. My retarded 9 year old brain actually felt happy that this was a thing. Who knows if the person behind that penguin playing was even a girl. I don't even think that there were genders in that game, just clothing that made you look either masculine or feminine. I barely even knew what sex was but I just cringe thinking back at this because I can remember my state of mind at the time in thinking that I had an "online relationship" and was so infatuated with her. I even remember telling my best friend at the time about this and somehow felt superior that I had a girlfriend in club penguin and boasted about it to him :feelskek: jfl. Young boys are indoctrinated from a young age to become simps. What a pathetic memory this is and I can only image what my 9 year old self would think of me now to have not even kissed a girl more than a decade later. :fuk:

Last edited:
It was a man, that's an old trick to get money and items for free in mmo's.

The thing is that club penguin was a kids game and I dont even think you could give tokens and items in the game :feelskek:

It was a pedo most likely.

It was a pedo most likely.
Honestly, there's a chance it was a man, but have you guys ever played those "virtual life" MMOs? The players of games like Habbo are actually 50%+ women, and they're always trying to get a virtual boyfriend there (it's one of the main reasons they play probably), since your avatar can look like anything, women can just project a Chad behind the screen.
That being said, I'm the biggest of truecels, I've never had a girlfriend in any of those games :feelshmm:

I had a female friend on RuneScape when I was like 12 and I remember her getting pissed and sending me a paragraph cuz I didn’t give her enough attention and didnt congratz her on levelling her skills up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I had a female friend on RuneScape when I was like 12 and I remember her getting pissed and sending me a paragraph cuz I didn’t give her enough attention and didnt congratz her on levelling her skills up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Even in a 12y/o roblox relationship all foids do is nag and complain :feelsUgh:.

Even in a 12y/o roblox relationship all foids do is nag and complain :feelsUgh:.
Yeah thinking back, she was 100% a foid and around my age but I thought nothing of her. I had no clue that she would be the closest thing to a gf I’ll ever have :feelsrope:

I used to get plenty of girls interested in me on a text-based game called epicmafia. They were all over me because I was a badboy who insulted the mods all day and I acted super NT and funny. I was also pro at the game

Yeah thinking back, she was 100% a foid and around my age but I thought nothing of her. I had no clue that she would be the closest thing to a gf I’ll ever have :feelsrope:

At your (then) age, Shannon B was already flirting with Black boys over Snapchat.

Race Mixing

At your (then) age, Shannon B was already flirting with Black boys over Snapchat.

View attachment 547917
Bro. You gotta give her up. I know how difficult it is to give up on your oneitis. My first turned out to be dating some biker dude when we were 16. The guy would bring her pizza (a big deal in rural south africa) to school. That shit hurt man because here was the hottest girl in school, the only girl who was really nice to my short ass and it turned out she was already getting her back blown out by some fat bikers.

Funny thing was she didn't even need the pampering since she came from a somewhat well-to-do family. Instead she was doing it for the sex i guess. One of the smartest girls in school and without a doubt the most beautiful was a cum rag for some biker guy. I'd have understood if homegirl was from a poor family but nope.

Remembering super old interactions you had with women is one of the most classical incel/low tier normie badges.

Chads and women have more going on in a boring day than the average incel had in their whole lives. They can't remember super old shit even if they tried to.

Same I used to play a game called AmebaPico back in 2010-2012 and I had several virtual girlfriends on it when I was 9. I LARPED as a white guy with blonde hair as my virtual character and I think that's why I had so many gf on that game.

There was a time my second gf came into the same room as my other gf where we were having pretend sex and I remember it being really chaotic.

I just remembered out of nowhere that I used to play Club Penguin when I was in the 4th grade. It was pretty much the only game that I played at the time and this was when it was at its peak popularity in the late 2000's. I made a couple of friends in the game and I remember typing in one of the plazas and asking a girl penguin if she wanted to be my girlfriend. She said yes and we became "friends" and I invited her to my igloo where we just typed and emoted back and forth a few times. I remember complimenting her in the game a lot with shit like 'I really like your puffle'. My retarded 9 year old brain actually felt happy that this was a thing. Who knows if the person behind that penguin playing was even a girl. I don't even think that there were genders in that game, just clothing that made you look either masculine or feminine. I barely even knew what sex was but I just cringe thinking back at this because I can remember my state of mind at the time in thinking that I had an "online relationship" and was so infatuated with her. I even remember telling my best friend at the time about this and somehow felt superior that I had a girlfriend in club penguin and boasted about it to him :feelskek: jfl. Young boys are indoctrinated from a young age to become simps. What a pathetic memory this is and I can only image what my 9 year old self would think of me now to have not even kissed a girl more than a decade later. :fuk:
i remember a kids movie i saw as a kid (i was maybe 8 or 9). in any case, the children in this film were maybe only a few years older than me or exactly my age and the whole film was about a typical childlike love affair between a boy and a girl. At the end of the film, when they got together after a long drama, this girl in the film was for me as if she were my girlfriend, I was brutally absorbed in this film. It was then that I felt like wanting a girl for the first time. I saw them kiss, it was even with tongue I remember and I thought to myself, this goddamn bstard is kissing my girl. I just thought I WANT THIS TOO. If I had known that from that moment until TODAY I would never kiss a girl with my tongue or even just normal on the cheek, then I would have suicided myself back then. Now I'm still here and coping.

Then we grew up, knowing that we wil never have a girlfriend :cryfeels: