Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simp lectures me on respecting women turns out to be incel

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Picsart 22 12 13 11 44 54 649
Picsart 22 12 13 11 45 33 657
Picsart 22 12 13 11 46 09 557

Incel in denial trying so hard to be a normie.

Most normies are de facto incels

It’s a foid who “transitioned” to male and “detransitioned”.
I'm so sick of this tranny bullshit these people belong in mental asylums like they used to be.

I'm so sick of this tranny bullshit these people belong in mental asylums like they used to be.
Don't worry. They'll all be gone given ten years time. Look at the statistics. Suicide rates definitely aren't high!

Don't worry. They'll all be gone given ten years time. Look at the statistics. Suicide rates definitely aren't high!
I don't even want trannies to rope, I know two people who became trannies and I fear that's how they'll end up. My hate is directed at the people who pushed them towards it. They are the ones who deserve to hang in Roblox.

Lol! A foid with a meme avatar. Those are usually ugly fat landwhales irl lol!!!

Most normies are de facto incels
No imbecile normies aren't incel, if it were such a common thing to be incel we would have 3000+ members logged in at any given time of the day instead of floating below 200 daily.