Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Simp helps three homeless drug addict women.

no humans in sight

We should lynch that simp for helping out some trash walking feces bag

they had two options:

a) marry sub-8
b) be homeless

they chose b

they had two options:

a) marry sub-8
b) be homeless

they chose b
lol, i like your googly eye on your profile pic. it adds the comical effect to your words.

Looks at all the simps in the youtube comment section. It disgusts me.

@Count Yorga i bet he would have changed street had them been males

They look like the crackhead whores who get fucked by 10 truck drivers a day and have all the STDs of the animal kingdom

They look like the crackhead whores who get fucked by 10 truck drivers a day and have all the STDs of the animal kingdom
They look like ghouls with hair.

He helped my mother once.

He's lucky it wasn't actually a setup, seemed like they were up to something when they insisted he drive them instead of calling 911. I definitely wouldn't have given them a ride, especially after she said she's vomiting and shitting blood.

Also I'm pretty sure going through in the ambulance is quicker than waiting in the ER lobby.

He's lucky it wasn't actually a setup, seemed like they were up to something when they insisted he drive them instead of calling 911. I definitely wouldn't have given them a ride, especially after she said she's vomiting and shitting blood.

Also I'm pretty sure going through in the ambulance is quicker than waiting in the ER lobby.
better if she died right there and then.

Never smoke crack kids

definitely not scripted

Hell no! Maybe if one was hot I would if she sucked my dick first but they were all 3 dreadful abominations.

simps have destroyed the civilisation.

The only time I can remember a woman approaching me was when I was walking into a grocery store and there was this young 20-something girl trembling at the front door, asking me if I have any spare change so she can buy cigarettes. Literally the only time a random woman acknowledged my existence. That's my only value to women, literally a walking wallet with no humanity.

Ofc I didn't give her money. And I would never give these women money because they'd never help me either.