Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News silver is $12 a toz right now!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Amazing! According to kitco

Silver is 12.04 usd a troy ounce!

The lowest in more than 10+ years!

Probably because people are selling paper silver... According to various survival sites its UNAVAILABLE because of demand! (I can't afford it even at the new low price :€ because broke.

So... If you can get some. Do it! Do it before the inflation from all the Zimbabwe/ Weimar style money printing and helicopter bailouts make the paper worthless!

Just saying. You can always trade it for real goods if you need to later.

Please remember. Silver is FOR AFTER YOU HAVE OTHER SURVIVAL BASICS STORED!

Interesting tbh

But wasn’t it like $15 before corona? That’s not a big price drop, unless I have my numbers wrong.

Amazing! According to kitco

Silver is 12.04 usd a troy ounce!

The lowest in more than 10+ years!

Probably because people are selling paper silver... According to various survival sites its UNAVAILABLE because of demand! (I can't afford it even at the new low price :€ because broke.

So... If you can get some. Do it! Do it before the inflation from all the Zimbabwe/ Weimar style money printing and helicopter bailouts make the paper worthless!

Just saying. You can always trade it for real goods if you need to later.
Load up buddy boyos

But wasn’t it like $15 before corona? That’s not a big price drop, unless I have my numbers wrong.
It was 17 when i last checked! A 5usd drop is a lot. I got some at 15 a long while back. I use it as farmers market barter and gain a big discount for it.
Load up buddy boyos
Buy dry storage food and water purification FIRST.

Buy high sell low

And what do I do with it exactly ?

Never got the precious metals thing.
What you going to do with all that gold and silver in a reserve somewhere if a real collapse happens JFL.
And how you going to stop Tyrone and Jamal breaking in and poping a cap in your ass and stealing everything you keep in your house?

Where do you get it and where do you sell it ?
There is like a precious metal bank out there or amazon delivery jfl, I am low iq in biz :feelstastyman:

There is like a precious metal bank out there or amazon delivery jfl, I am low iq in biz :feelstastyman:
you don't but the actual thing you just buy it online like a stock or a crypto
also no one cares about dumb silver buy oil or gold

Alcohol was more in demand than anything during the Great Depression. Let that sink in.

I can feel the scamaz somehow.
Thanks for the clarification.

If doomsday is near, buy cigs rather. Those will be worth their weight in gold.

Never got the precious metals thing.
What you going to do with all that gold and silver in a reserve somewhere if a real collapse happens JFL.
And how you going to stop Tyrone and Jamal breaking in and poping a cap in your ass and stealing everything you keep in your house?
That's why you bury it and tell no one where it is. All it is, is just a safer saving account. For AFTERWARDS. It's just way to not let the (((worse niggers))) steal it.
Online stores with a reputation!
Don't buy paper stock in silver... Unless it's mining stock. Gold is too volatile. Plus the value is too high. If you can't hold it you don't own it.

It's just a saving account that is 100% under YOUR control.

Last edited:
Go to your governments mint website and buy this shit. Just buy gold and silver theory is legit

Please remember. Silver is FOR AFTER YOU HAVE OTHER SURVIVAL BASICS STORED!

You can’t find it for less than $20 an oz right now. Nobody is selling silver for $12 jfl

You can’t find it for less than $20 an oz right now. Nobody is selling silver for $12 jfl
Yeah. Maybe only online? My price to sell is $20. To cover the premiums and shipping...
Its smart to have some silver as a hedge against oil inflation, but you can’t eat it. I’d rather stock up on foods with a high amount of protein and cases of scotch whisky for barter.
I hate jew york!

Didn't knew that

Yeah. Maybe only online? My price to sell is $20. To cover the premiums and shipping...

I hate jew york!

Your shipping silver? What kind of bullion do you have?

Your shipping silver? What kind of bullion do you have?
No! None... That's my eventual selling price. (To recover my investment) I not selling or trading nothing now! I'm holding. I might buy more soon, but really there's other stuff that i need more. Spare parts for my scooter engine etc...

No! None... That's my eventual selling price. (To recover my investment) I not selling or trading nothing now! I'm holding. I might buy more soon, but really there's other stuff that i need more. Spare parts for my scooter engine etc...

So you don’t have any silver:feelsseriously:

There’s none out there right now I Dare you to find it for $20

Apparently. The online store i get mine from has minimum price of $22 an oz! Lol! Jfl at spot prices!

Amazing innit?

You should try and get some now it’s only gonna get worse the beginning of this week the spot price was $17-$18 with a month long wait for shipping .

The Stock price and the spot price have disconnected which is a sign of things to come

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

You should try and get some now it’s only gonna get worse the beginning of this week the spot price was $17-$18 with a month long wait for shipping .

The Stock price and the spot price have disconnected which is a sign of things to come

Doomsday 2020
Yeah! The disconnect from paper silver is finally happen!

I didn't look for it before posting the spot price. Because the various survival news aggregates said it wasn't available!

Just glad i have some even if it's not much...

I bet many men are FREAKING OUT with lust for silver right now. Lol. I kind of am tbh... Ngl.

(can't upload direct links cuz forum broke) this is me when I am gonna get rich off silver
Ok (not one frame lol)...

Doomsday 2020
Might want to buy paper silver in case the spot goes up later then get rich off that?

Last edited:
finally the silver boom is comming

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back