Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SillyTruecel and Sincere finally got banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Was there really a female on this website?
No, there never was. Our mods came to the decision that there isn't and you aren't going to find a more accurate source

Excuse me? Are you questioning our mods? They work night and day to keep this website moderated.

Don't worry MentalOut, i've got your back.
Are you being sarcastic?

I have no idea, ask our mods
A What

I am Turkish and my second language is english. This second language bullshit proves nothing.
Well sometimes i do sound weird bec. i tend to think the phrase in turkish first and translating it in my head later.

Good fucking riddance to those whores.
After all this time the mods finally stepped up and banned those nuisances from this place.
Hope they kill themselves for being such pathetic used up roasties.
I can't keep members straight TBH was this something like there's evidence they were LARPing foids?

TBH the idea of foids larping as us kinda arouses me and I would be prone to worshipping/orbitting them which would lower quality of forum so I agree that banning sounds like a good idea.

That or maybe we could "softban" them so they can only post in a "containment subforum" where we can orbit to heart's content without making slidethreads lower quality of main forums

I can't keep members straight TBH was this something like there's evidence they were LARPing foids?

TBH the idea of foids larping as us kinda arouses me and I would be prone to worshipping/orbitting them which would lower quality of forum so I agree that banning sounds like a good idea.

That or maybe we could "softban" them so they can only post in a "containment subforum" where we can orbit to heart's content without making slidethreads lower quality of main forums
No they should be banned on sight. Letting them in here in anyway will completely ruin this forum. I would quit this place if the mods start freely letting foids in here that admit that they are

No they should be banned on sight. Letting them in here in anyway will completely ruin this forum. I would quit this place if the mods start freely letting foids in here that admit that they are
The upset to softbanning w/ restricting their posts to containment threads is that it would keep some inclined to post here busy under known accounts instead of compelling them to ban-evade w/ new accounts to post here.

The upset to softbanning w/ restricting their posts to containment threads is that it would keep some inclined to post here busy under known accounts instead of compelling them to ban-evade w/ new accounts to post here.
I would rather not have foids confidently posting here. I would rather them have to put an effort to LARP knowing that they could get IP banned at any second.

I would rather not have foids confidently posting here.
I would rather them have to put an effort to LARP knowing that they could get IP banned at any second.
They wouldn't be confidently posting HERE though, they'd be confidently posting in a containment thread.

Although a foid living in fear of ban for inferior LARP is kinda hot ngl they should make a comic about that.

Some acne-ridden chubby 1/10 girl on internet fapping to thought of us incels fucking her because we're the only ones willing to.

Breaking into tears and eating ice cream every time she is exposed and needs to restart with a new account, losing all her acquired postcount and repetition.

Only willing to fap with her pinky finger because she wants to keep her vagina tight as that's the only physical feature she thinks would appeal to us.

They wouldn't be confidently posting HERE though, they'd be confidently posting in a containment thread.

Although a foid living in fear of ban for inferior LARP is kinda hot ngl they should make a comic about that.

Some acne-ridden chubby 1/10 girl on internet fapping to thought of us incels fucking her because we're the only ones willing to.

Breaking into tears and eating ice cream every time she is exposed and needs to restart with a new account, losing all her acquired postcount and repetition.

Only willing to fap with her pinky finger because she wants to keep her vagina tight as that's the only physical feature she thinks would appeal to us.
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

236e17a73d0ae54a7fa423ee156c3dd5

They shouldn’t be posting anywhere in this website.
Better get ready to pack those bags boyo
Hopefully a new back up forum is up by then

They shouldn’t be posting anywhere in this website.

Hopefully a new back up forum is up by then
Agreed. This site is basically a monopoly. Needs some competition.

It is official. Those two faggots are now permabanned for acting like foids.

Lifefuel and gigabased Elliot Rodger is smiling from heavens rn.
Looks like we have been blessed by st blackops2cel and general cho