Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SillyTruecel and Sincere finally got banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
Good fucking riddance to those whores. After all this time the mods finally stepped up and banned those nuisances from this place. Hope they kill themselves for being such pathetic used up roasties.

They'll be back.

bruh this cat i cant

Hehe they're only temp soooo:heart: :p

They are going to suck dicks again in order to be unbanned tbh.
You are seeing them soon.

They need to PERMA ban these guys

Does it really look like I'm balding? I took this photo a year ago.

Good fucking riddance to those whores. After all this time the mods finally stepped up and banned those nuisances from this place. Hope they kill themselves for being such pathetic used up roasties.

Took long enough

I see. Makes sense tbh.

True, but have you seen a esl type like that though?
I don't know the gender either, but "it" seems pretty female

Nah the voice was definitely male. I have a feeling he's legit just picked up a weird writing style. I dunno I can't really a ban a dude just for being weird.

Understandable

sincere is actually legit just an ESL dude it turns out, they sent voice confirmation and all.
still doesnt explain how he went from racebaiting in literally his first thread to whatever character hes playing now lol hes obviously a troll/alt one way or another

still doesnt explain how he went from racebaiting in literally his first thread to whatever character hes playing now lol hes obviously a troll/alt one way or another
Onvious troll tbh. They are eventually going to make a slip up with the rules and get banned. Its how it ends up for every troll. A worse possibility is that he's a spy, meant to collect information on users here

Onvious troll tbh. They are eventually going to make a slip up with the rules and get banned. Its how it ends up for every troll. A worse possibility is that he's a spy, meant to collect information on users here
You don't need an acc to do that

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Nah the voice was definitely male. I have a feeling he's legit just picked up a weird writing style. I dunno I can't really a ban a dude just for being weird.
It's not just being weird. He's sending heart emojis and following me around "don't be mean!! Don't be mad it's not healthy!!" this was from a dude who's first thread was like "ethnics are subhumans and should leave the forum" and then replied to everyone calling them nigger. You expect us to believe his writing style did a 180 from that thread to now??

Your defense of him makes no sense, and I literally have no idea why you're white knighting for a greycel this hard.
Are you actually tryna say you believe it's not a troll? Like legit, do you think it's not an obvious troll?

sincere is actually legit just an ESL dude it turns out, they sent voice confirmation and all.
How does that explain the eye rolling emojis and the soy themed posts

It's not just being weird. He's sending heart emojis and following me around "don't be mean!! Don't be mad it's not healthy!!" this was from a dude who's first thread was like "ethnics are subhumans and should leave the forum" and then replied to everyone calling them nigger. You expect us to believe his writing style did a 180 from that thread to now??

Your defense of him makes no sense, and I literally have no idea why you're white knighting for a greycel this hard.
Are you actually tryna say you believe it's not a troll? Like legit, do you think it's not an obvious troll?
Okay first all that first thread was me trolling and I received ban for that. Second I'm not racist and I hate racist people and third this is how I type. Do I live rent free in your head?
How does that explain the eye rolling emojis and the soy themed posts
That's just how I type. Emoji doesn't mean troll you dumdum

English second language. It's probably why their post style is so weird.
I am Turkish and my second language is english. This second language bullshit proves nothing.

The posting style just feels a bit too feminine to me. Most esl people just forget the articles like the or a. So they would say something like “I have boat” instead of “I have a boat”. Also seemed like a big virtuesignaller.

What do you think of silly? To me it’s a bit suspicious that she sent a voice recording multiple days after the initial accusations instead of right away.

Sincere isnt banned

Seems like @Sincere is not unfortunately, she probably sent a nude to one of the mods so they allowed her back

Depends on the country really, some countries have better education than others, Turkey is generally pretty modern in that respect.
Dude, you should seriously consider the possibility that Sincere is an alt. His entire persona is obviously a larp. He knows more about this place than he lets on. And sometimes his writing still changes to how he actually writes. Like his first thread or his content on lookism in ID

Maybe you don't have dirt on him now but keep an eye open

Was there really a female on this website?

Dude, you should seriously consider the possibility that Sincere is an alt. His entire persona is obviously a larp. He knows more about this place than he lets on. And sometimes his writing still changes to how he actually writes. Like his first thread or his content on lookism in ID

Maybe you don't have dirt on him now but keep an eye open
Excuse me? Are you questioning our mods? They work night and day to keep this website moderated.

Don't worry MentalOut, i've got your back.