Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Silicon jaw implants are such a big cope

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Seriously, puttig a piece of Silicone into your face is the most dumbest Thing you can do

It isnt a hard non-moveable material, which means it can move dynamically through your face

Bone osteotomy or grafts or rope

Eppley said that they're safe. He said that you can even do boxing after getting them.

My waifu will love me just the way I am (especially after I'm done gymcelling).

Why ? Foids use silicon on their boobs why can't we use it ? Fixing yourself is not bad...as long as it's safe.

True. For chin projection you can get BSSO and sliding genioplasty, which will give you some permanent numbness around your chin at worst if you go to a reputable surgeon.

Jaw angle implants should only be used when your jaw is too narrow and the gonial angle too high. In most cases fillers and some moderate chewing are better options.

True. For chin projection you can get BSSO and sliding genioplasty, which will give you some permanent numbness around your chin at worst if you go to a reputable surgeon.

Jaw angle implants should only be used when your jaw is too narrow and the gonial angle too high. In most cases fillers and some moderate chewing are better options.

Why isnt there a fucking osteotomy surgery to make your lower jaw wider?

Test that hypothesis and get back to us on it

I will, that is a part of my looksmaxxing plan after I moneymaxx.

Offtopic but what do you think about cheekbone fillers, are they good?

Why isnt there a fucking osteotomy surgery to make your lower jaw wider?
Don't know bruh. The problem is that your masseters are attached on that bone making harder to perform an osteotomy there.
I will, that is a part of my looksmaxxing plan after I moneymaxx.

Offtopic but what do you think about cheekbone fillers, are they good?
Haven't done any research about them.

The implants aren't just floating around, lol. They drill it to your skull.