Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Signatures + Forum

Fallout

Fallout

gamER
★★★★★
Why is it such a fucking annoyance to try and insert image links that i copied? i had the perfect "Goddamn i love being incel" image i got from @Govid_Dorious that got nuked from my signature the other day, and when i try to add it back it doesint show up, happens with almost every image or gif i try to add :feelsseriously:
+
- @General Alek possibly the worst troll this site has seen keeps getting nuked, then reinstated by master probably just to keep fucking with us :feelsree:

- Time spent online is gone, and i would like to support the site but vip status wants me to buy some scamcoin shit, FUCK OFF.

- i got to see so many grAYcels that joined long ago and recently that post nothing so it feels like im surrounded by glowies and fakecels instead of brocels. :feelsrope:

hate this fucking forum sometimes, but its a cope i cant let go of.

- Time spent online is gone, and i would like to support the site but vip status wants me to buy some scamcoin shit, FUCK OFF.
It’s so you stay anonymous, although realistically it would only be the case if you use something like monero. Everything else is mostly cope.

It’s so you stay anonymous, although realistically it would only be the case if you use something like monero. Everything else is mostly cope.
wish the mods cared that idgaf if they have my credit card info, i LDAR in my room and go to work thats it.

wish the mods cared that idgaf if they have my credit card info, i LDAR in my room and go to work thats it.
The admin don’t want to expose their own credentials either

What happened to @Govid_Dorious ?