Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sigma foid feels alone

Cringey fucking bitch toilet trying to act cool and mysterious. :foidSoy:

This bitch thinks its okay to post on foreveralone because interacting with men, just never did anything for her. These bitches always have a choice, then claim foreveralone. Stupid bitch is bragging about being happy etc. I hate how these women always manage to slither in to male dominant spaces, then make insulting threads like that.

This bitch thinks its okay to post on foreveralone because interacting with men, just never did anything for her. These bitches always have a choice, then claim foreveralone. Stupid bitch is bragging about being happy etc. I hate how these women always manage to slither in to male dominant spaces, then make insulting threads like that.
very true
also i fucking hate the deluted idiots who will bomb her dms in expectation of something:lul:

Exactly. They just feel superior, it doesn't occur to them that we have a space away from them. They don't see us as being separate people.

Foids get their brains fried by media and the ambient gynocentrism. The guys she met didn't make her feel like in a fucking movie or something so they didn't cut it

Any woman who says they're alone is permablocked.

Stealing and feigning loneliness is not enough. Now One must steal faggot shit like sigma groidset. So stupid. Fetishizing the act off being Alone for attention, when it is a real condition which a whore could never hope to understand true forced loneliness. Anything else is absoluto faggotry fetishized by zoomer buttlords.

She can become a sugma female and suck my balls

Probably has her DM´s flooded with men, but Ok

If she's such a "sigma female," she should go ER, then. Gives us good entertainment and keeps us from roping.

"Men didn't add any value" aka shower her with gifts, nor did her friends feel jealous

Lol she'd rather be alone than dare date someone with the wrong bone structure.

Brootal world

Jfl, there's no such thing as a "sigma female". There's no such thing as alpha and beta, either. All foids are the same.

When she could not settle with chad

Jfl, there's no such thing as a "sigma female". There's no such thing as alpha and beta, either. All foids are the same.
Remove every tecnological advancement and put these animais off the fence to face the crocodilos.

Observe...
As they beg to not think or say faggot shit ever gain.

Remove every tecnological advancement and put these animais off the fence to face the crocodilos.

Observe...
As they beg to not think or say faggot shit ever gain.
Based.

Reading between the lines: "Chad doesn't pay attention to me and that's why I take out my frustration on the other 80% of men."

Then they would go on to call those men creepy

Foids get their brains fried by media and the ambient gynocentrism. The guys she met didn't make her feel like in a fucking movie or something so they didn't cut it

lol she chooses to be alone and still is on forever alone. Another example of a typical female FA user

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back