Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over sigh. Muslimcels, GTFIH. we are persecuted

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
there will be a holocaust 2 against the Muslims. the white supremacists are enraged on the accounts of our victories.

they are everywhere, even nazicels on this forum. DISGUSTING, to the these apostates are LOST. how can u discriminate against involuntary statistics as incel? way to cuck yourself buddy. sigh.

GTFIH Muslimcels, what happened in Burma is like a ring in the sahara desert. what awaits us from here on, beginning with the Trump presidency, is far far worse. I sense Qiyamah soon.

I'm not a nazicel but I'm atheist.

there will be a holocaust 2 against the Muslims. the white supremacists are enraged on the accounts of our victories.

they are everywhere, even nazicels on this forum. DISGUSTING, to the these apostates are LOST. how can u discriminate against involuntary statistics as incel? way to cuck yourself buddy. sigh.

GTFIH Muslimcels, what happened in Burma is like a ring in the sahara desert. what awaits us from here on, beginning with the Trump presidency, is far far worse. I sense Qiyamah soon.

Attachments

• You Know What To Do.jpg
    You Know What To Do.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 73
too many muslims for that to happen, plus they have actual states and political power, the jews didn't have that until after the war