Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SIDE PROFILE

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
God, my side profile is such a death sentence. So much subhumanity! it makes me wanna drive a knife through my stomach. This goes for any video or photo taken of me. I never know how to smile or even look normal in photos, i always have to fuck it up, and for videos i just look like an oversized predator.

Fuck my life

LPOui

Mine is even worse

Having a bad side profile is one of the biggest truecel traits. Its over for us

cherrypicked
Cope, eyes are everything, especially those kind of light blue eyes.

Cope, eyes are everything, especially those kind of light blue eyes.
No one denies that. But jaw is the second most important thing for men. You look feminine as fuck without masculine jaw.

images

İmagine this recessed jawcel with hunter eye area. He would still stand no chance because of his non existant jaw.

Yeah I took a side profile photo last week and was disgusted. It made me pissed off for days.

Just get a jaw and chin surgery theory, chincels have a chance. The only ones who doesnt have a chance are some eyecels (when eye is fucked area), like this guy:

I have the worst side profile on here.

All my wanted poster pictures are top notch! too bad nobody wants me :\

40AE680D 1568 4838 822B 74D8D1644798

He is not recessed

No one denies that. But jaw is the second most important thing for men. You look feminine as fuck without masculine jaw.

images

İmagine this recessed jawcel with hunter eye area. He would still stand no chance because of his non existant jaw.
yeah it was an exaggeration. But if someone has an average face but gets to choose one feature that is gigachad, for me it would be eye color.
Still one of the worst profile I've seen tbh.

My round face makes my side profile look especially subhuman.

Again, sometimes the only recourse of action is to fly a plane into a building

In photos I never show my teeth because up a little closer like a meter my teeth are crooked. A bit far normies might not feel disgust that quickly but when up close the impression changes.

I can't even stand my own teeth. Crooked teeth fucked up my lips and eventually my lower third as well.

Me when seeing my face because of my fucked up lower third meanwhile genetics troll me
20201021 130412

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @Personalityinkwell @RREEEEEEEEE @IncelCream

My front tooth has a piece missing, people always point it out

Join. The. Club. My side profile is the worst in existence. This may not be such an exaggeration after comparing it to others my whole life and how many times I've been called/treated ugly to this day. It's all so fucking brutal. I was denied a fulfilling life because of an extremely shitty role of the genetic dice both mentally AND physically. People have no right to judge how I am after everything I've been through and still keep going through.