Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Side profile pill

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
Just earlier I took a picture of both sides of my face (my side profile) and its was extremely fucking brootal.

I knew it was bad already, but something inside me told me to take another set of pictures just to see how truly subhuman I was yet again. And all I saw was a wretched creature in the pictures, a reminder that I will never ascend.

And the worst part about side profiles is that you almost never see youself that way, yet it is how other people see you half the time that you are around them.

And my side profile is fucking terrible. Rosacea on the bottom of each cheek, patchy fucking facial hair pattern (even though I shaved), fat puffy buccal pads and cheeks (even though I'm fit), no defined cheekbones, and of course a narrow jaw that is hardly defined and a quite recessed chin.

My lower third and midface are beyond abysmal. Even if I moneymaxxed and then subsequently surgerymaxxed, I'd have to go to Dr. Eppley for surgery like 10 separate times just to even reach normie levels of looks.

Beyond over for chincels. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Fuck you for making me open the camera app. I look inbred as fuck. :reeeeee:

From the front I have some redeeming qualities but my side profile is just abysmal.

that's interesting. i would have thought we look better (or should i say less subhuman) in profile because half our face is hidden especially the asymmetry

I’m so throughly blackpilled that I consciously check my profile at every opportunity (mirror, window reflection etc) in different lightings and always get a mild to severe depression afterwards, kek

From the front I have some redeeming qualities but my side profile is just abysmal.
same, receding chin, sloped tall forehead, dead looking eyes, acne on cheeks, gigantic nose

that's interesting. i would have thought we look better (or should i say less subhuman) in profile because half our face is hidden especially the asymmetry
the side profile shows all your true flaws. it shows how good your nose is, how developed your maxilla is and overall skull.

Looking from the front only makes me look only marginally better than the side, but that's only because it doesn't show how recessed my chin is.

Asymmetry is hidden (my eyes are asymmetrical) but I think the side profile is my worst look as it shows the worst parts of my midface and lower third all at once.

The best angle to look at me is from the back of my head, that way you cannot see my subhuman face at all.

I’m so throughly blackpilled that I consciously check my profile at every opportunity (mirror, window reflection etc) in different lightings and always get a mild to severe depression afterwards, kek
Same here. Except my eyes can only see so much by themselves in a mirror or window because of the more limited field of vision (FOV). So for me using a high quality camera to take a picture in order to remind me of my subhumanity works best, as the camera can capture aspects that the eyes alone cannot.

Fuck you for making me open the camera app. I look inbred as fuck. :reeeeee:
Sorry brocel. I just felt like looking at my own subhuman face in detail again and decided to share about it on here.

Except my eyes can only see so much by themselves in a mirror or window because of the more limited field of vision (FOV).
Aye, I actually mean 3/4 which is more suicidal because most people look best at 3/4 profile while I still look like shit at that angle

I have a truecel side profile. Of course women can get away with having a weak jaw. :feelsrope:

Just be woman just exist and life is already on easy mode lol
I have a truecel side profile. Of course women can get away with having a weak jaw. :feelsrope:

My side profile is fucked, I really look subhuman like this.

Mine is awful too, weird looking long curved nose, bug eyes protruding and chin melting into neck even at normal weight range. :feelsrope:

Same. I have big nose and receding chin, side profile is literally the worst