Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sick of your blue pill bullshit around the topic of bodybuilding IM FUCKING SICK OF IT

It isn't 90% genetic. Genetics do help with frame and aesthetics results from your gains. Other than that it all comes down to your program. Yes it is easier than other because of genetics but you still can get pretty yoked and look decent enough with the right work ethic and program.
Well, i will admit i look slightly better than normies who don’t wokout at all like these hipster skinnycunts and fat fucks like boogy

But compared to what someone should look like when he actually works out, lifts heavy, eating alot and sleeping 8 hours EVERY NIGHT with zero social life? I LOOK LIKE A PREGNANT SLUT AFTER HER FIRST STEROID CYCLE

And let’s not mention the first pic i’v Posted. If anyone thinks this physique is attainable by just “lifting heavy and eating clean” THEY ARE BLUEPILLED FEMINIST SUBHUMAN DELUDED SJW CUNTS

Well, i will admit i look slightly better than normies who don’t wokout at all like these hipster skinnycunts and fat fucks like boogy

But compared to what someone should look like when he actually works out, lifts heavy, eating alot and sleeping 8 hours EVERY NIGHT with zero social life? I LOOK LIKE A PREGNANT SLUT AFTER HER FIRST STEROID CYCLE

And let’s not mention the first pic i’v Posted. If anyone thinks this physique is attainable by just “lifting heavy and eating clean” THEY ARE BLUEPILLED FEMINIST SUBHUMAN DELUDED SJW CUNTS

NBA players have elite genetics, tall ,black etc. and most of them are flabby / skinny fat.

And all of them lift weights.

Most guys who look ripped are roiding midgets on instagram lying about their height like jeff seid who is 5'8 at most.

You shouldve changed the tag to [Blackpill]

giphy.gif

So many copers here not realizing that unless you are genetically predisposed to be a shredded Chad fuckboy no amount of hardcore workout and dieting will ever get you even close to anything pictured the OP
NBA players have elite genetics, tall ,black etc. and most of them are flabby / skinny fat.

Most guys who look ripped are roiding midgets on instagram lying about their height like jeff seid who is 5'8 at most.

Proof that he is sub 5' 10''? I can believe it but not blindly

He is between 5'10 and 6'. But even if he was short he'd make it up with face and aesthetics anyway, just look at those narrow hips and wide shoulders

Jeff Seid natural

Bro you just dont eat a lot and lift heavy. Thats why you have the strong man gut. You eat more when youre trying to get bigger. Then after like 6 months you start cutting down your intake and leaning out. Also you just cant eat shitty foods all the time when bulking. Has to mostly be whole foods. Like i said. You fucked up along the way with diet somewhere.

Bro most nba players are like that because theyre tall. Its hard to look fat if youre 6'5 or taller since the height allows the fat to distribute it better.

Last edited:
going to the gym for bodybuilding is stuuupid and I laugh at you who do this

Bro you just dont eat a lot and lift heavy. Thats why you have the strong man gut. You eat more when youre trying to get bigger. Then after like 6 months you start cutting down your intake and leaning out. Also you just cant eat shitty foods all the time when bulking. Has to mostly be whole foods. Like i said. You fucked up along the way with diet somewhere.

Bro most nba players are like that because theyre tall. Its hard to look fat if youre 6'5 or taller since the height allows the fat to distribute it better.
I was like 15% bodyfat after a bulk and then I cut to 10%

Everybody have told me that I lost a lot of fat but I don’t believe them and their bluepilled lies

I still had no visible abs
Still had huge lower belly with a flat upper gut (some subhuman genetics shit dont ask)
Almost invisible insertions
Looked like I didn’t even lift

After years of dedication and zero social life this is what i’ve got
While chads went out 3-4 times a week, got drunk, sis drugs, ate shitty food, never deadlifted or benched heavy IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE and looked like the guy in the 1st pic I’ve posted

I was like 15% bodyfat after a bulk and then I cut to 10%

Everybody have told me that I lost a lot of fat but I don’t believe them and their bluepilled lies

I still had no visible abs
Still had huge lower belly with a flat upper gut (some subhuman genetics shit dont ask)
Almost invisible insertions
Looked like I didn’t even lift

After years of dedication and zero social life this is what i’ve got
While chads went out 3-4 times a week, got drunk, sis drugs, ate shitty food, never deadlifted or benched heavy IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE and looked like the guy in the 1st pic I’ve posted
10% not enough for you. You probably needed 7-8%

10% not enough for you. You probably needed 7-8%
Impossible to maintain most of the year as a natty

Even getting there as a natty is hard af let alone maintain this madness

Getting to 10% took everything out of me and I’ve lost TONS of muscle mass in the process

If I would try to get to 7% without the juice i will be 140 lbs skinnycunt

i lift for health reasons, i don't give a fuck about being shredded, I never take my shirt off anyway. I went from 120lbs to 175 lbs and have basically maintained that size just from normal 3 meals a day.

there is no biological advantage to being weak non lifter 120lb guy with 10 inch arms like i use to be.

you guys that want to shit on any incel that tries to improve themselves can fuck off, we get enough negativity in life from normies

And I have similiar looking body like you posted, and that’s after years of lifting heavy, eating a lot and sleeping like an obseesed idiot with the whole 8 hours thing

I STILL LOOK LIKE THE GUY YOU’VE POSTED, maybe slightly bigger but that’s it. Most nattys are no different.
Agreed 100%. What race are you?

That's what a normal man is supposed to look like, especially if ethnic/framecel. It's near impossible to get to 10% body fat for most men unless you're on heavy drugs. And once you're around 15% body fat, that's what you get - minimal definition.

Plus if you're an ethnic framecel you will never gain large amounts of muscle without also getting fat at the same time.

It's simply impossible.

I would say for many of us, this is the best we will do:

attachment.php

That's what 90% of guys in the gym look like, even the ones that keep going week after week.

That's what a normal man is supposed to look like, especially if ethnic/framecel. It's near impossible to get to 10% body fat for most men unless you're on heavy drugs. And once you're around 15% body fat, that's what you get - minimal definition.

Plus if you're an ethnic framecel you will never gain large amounts of muscle without also getting fat at the same time.

It's simply impossible.

attachment.php

That's what 90% of guys in the gym look like, even the ones that keep going week after week.

Thats so depressing, the guy in that pic is not aesthetic at all

Thats so depressing, the guy in that pic is not aesthetic at all

It takes incredible genetics and/or heavy drugs to get "aesthetic".

This is what used to constitute a good physique for a man (Connery as Bond):

yeeesh-644208.jpg

Male genetics haven't changed in the past 40 years. Just the ridiculous expectations of us. Almost no one can keep up with or match what is considered "aesthetic" for a man now.

And the biggest con of the heavy drugs is they will all make you bald like crazy, so even if you want to try to CHEAT like Hollywood celebrities and male models, you'll pay for it with baldness, and then you're dead anyway.

Can't win.

i lift for health reasons, i don't give a fuck about being shredded, I never take my shirt off anyway. I went from 120lbs to 175 lbs and have basically maintained that size just from normal 3 meals a day.

there is no biological advantage to being weak non lifter 120lb guy with 10 inch arms like i use to be.

you guys that want to shit on any incel that tries to improve themselves can fuck off.
I agree with you and actually I started lifting (and still lifting to this day) mainly because of that reason.

But 99.99% of men are delusional bluepilled cucks who are lifting to get “

It's simply impossible.

attachment.php

I’m white
But it doesn’t really change anything since I’m framecel
On top of that i have a disgusting gut even at low bodyfat levels
I hit 10% bodyfat and still had a gut with no visible abs, something like the guy in your picture (maybe a little bit bigger)

This is so fucked up and sad, you need to sacrifice your hair for roids to get a decent body if you are incel

I have terrible biceps incersions. The gap between my bicep and my forearm is 3.5 fingers.

It takes incredible genetics and/or heavy drugs to get "aesthetic".

This is what used to constitute a good physique for a man (Connery as Bond):

yeeesh-644208.jpg

Male genetics haven't changed in the past 40 years. Just the ridiculous expectations of us. Almost no one can keep up with or match what is considered "aesthetic" for a man now.

And the biggest con of the heavy drugs is they will all make you bald like crazy, so even if you want to try to CHEAT like Hollywood celebrities and male models, you'll pay for it with baldness, and then you're dead anyway.

Can't win.
In fact, men 40 years ago had more testosterone so even that physique is unattainable for most males

Yet every one and their dog is expecting you to be 200 lbs @ 7% bodyfat like the delusional phaggot who said i “didnt even eat” because i said i was 170-160 lbs 10% bodyfat at my peak

Still it doesn’t mean shit because I looked like I didn’t even lift. Like the guy in the picture with some extra bulk maybe. Not aesthetic in any way

Theres no gym for your bones.

you ate like shit but now you think that everyone else will fail when they gymcel...

no, you're the failure.

you ate like shit but now you think that everyone else will fail when they gymcel...

no, you're the failure.
I was dedicated af, never missed a meal and ate more clean than these chads who dirty bulk and stay on 7% bodyfat the whole year

Stupid incel fuck i hope yu all die from cancer you subhuman piexe of shit

I was dedicated af, never missed a meal and ate more clean than these chads who dirty bulk and stay on 7% bodyfat the whole year

You are below everyone who is posting in this thread.

Threadmaker is an angry low-test virgin manlet ectomorph subhuman with shitty insertions who can't diet and is too lazy to exercise.

I love all the ripped great genetics naturally massive easy muscle building incel Chads that come in this thread to mock those of us with shitty bones/muscles/genetics.

OP is completely right. Getting ripped is no different than being tall or being handsome. You're either born with the capacity or you're not.

Can you let us cope in peace please. You might get someone killed DON"T DO IT BROSKI!!!

Threadmaker is an angry low-test virgin manlet ectomorph subhuman with shitty insertions who can't diet and is too lazy to exercise.

facts

you still probably ate like sht