Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick of u fucking retards claiming a WHITE incel can slay in thailand

Purg

Purg

21 yr old fatcel subhuman truckcel
This shit absolutely enrages me and i'm tired of seeing it on here, i've used every fucking thailand dating app known to man and have gotten almost 0 matches on everyone of them, granted i'm a little asian looking in the eyes but i'm still predominantly white looking , this JBW shit needs to stop, UGLY is UGLY foids do not give a shit what your race is, ETHNICS PLS STOP COPING

they will just use you for money and passport. fuck those hoes.

Don't listen to those homosexuals. Fuck them anyways, bunch of fucking retards, that's what they're fucking are. Fuck them.

Don't listen to those homosexuals. Fuck them anyways, bunch of fucking retards, that's what they're fucking are. Fuck them.
I'm just fucking sick of Ethnics acting like whites can't be incels, this shit should literally be bannable, we are over here suffering and we have these cunt bag currys and rices acting like it's a choice

Are you in Thailand now?

No incel will ascend in any woke infested city

This shit absolutely enrages me and i'm tired of seeing it on here, i've used every fucking thailand dating app known to man and have gotten almost 0 matches on everyone of them, granted i'm a little asian looking in the eyes but i'm still predominantly white looking , this JBW shit needs to stop, UGLY is UGLY foids do not give a shit what your race is, ETHNICS PLS STOP COPING
Dont go to thailand go to vietnam or laos