Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sick of seeing all these "my girlfriend" posts fucking everywhere on Reddit

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
God stop fucking reminding me of what I don't have

Would be nice to have a nice gf who'd do nice/cute shit for me or idk make me a cake or some stupid shit but nooooo, I'm too unattractive and (probably) autistic

This is what I get for still browsing that stupid fucking cesspool of a website

They say that less and less men are having sex and yet nearly fucking every guy my age seems to be dating while I've never even been on one date in my life, nor even had one kiss

I'm already trying to stop browsing social media because it just utterly depresses me

Fuck, fuck, fuck

Last edited:
If they are on reddit their girlfriend is a fat 50 year old tranny

Just because normies don't slay and get worshiped like Chads, doesn't mean they are lonely virgins like us, we are truly at the very bottom :feelsrope:

If they are on reddit their girlfriend is a fat 50 year old tranny
In all their pics their girlfriends tend to be thin and average at least

"My girlfriend pegged me:soy:"
But seriously how old are you that most of the guys in your age group are getting girls? I'm 19 and I'd say a good 70% of the guys still havent gotten anything

Somehow I believe what they say because a lot of them are black and black women are ugly af. They are at the bottom of the dating market.
There are no women at the bottom of the dating market, black girls don't have any struggles dating

half the time they are normies and the relationship is sexless/borderline platonic

dont feel too bad fren

half the time they are normies and the relationship is sexless/borderline platonic

dont feel too bad fren
I don't even have a social life hahahaha fuck

Women will never struggle as much as men. Its all relative. I do think white girls have much easier time than black girls.
They all have it equally easy

Women will never struggle as much as men. Its all relative. I do think white girls have much easier time than black girls.
the difference is like a nanometer relative to a kilometer

every fertile aged female as unlimited dating options. literally.

Men on reddit who talk about their gf are realling saying 'my landwhale'.

I don't see it that often tbh, I see 'my boyfriend' on basically every roastie post on r/depression.

I knew a giga normie from my class who used Reddit daily and he is 6'6" with a thin Asian gf. You are coping hard. Normalfaggots have girlfriends, you will never have a girlfriend. Deal with it and stop coping so hard.
I know a guy theory

>implying they're actually miserable
Yea, tbh femcels don’t exsist and the ones that post there have it so much better than us.

It was over before it began, boyo

Just stop reading that shit because it’s just going to make you more depressed. And never EVER go to r/sex—unless you want motivation to rope.

Yeah it's annoying as fuck,especially when it's completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

Stupid normies always say something like "Me and MY GIRLFRIEND bought this game,or watched this anime or did x" like why do we care about what your cumdumpster does?

Just because normies don't slay and get worshiped like Chads, doesn't mean they are lonely virgins like us, we are truly at the very bottom :feelsrope:
Were like the higschool dropouts who are too dumb to sort bottles in the 70s

I stopped going on /r9k/ because all of the no gf posts turned into "my gf-" posts
And no I don't think 75% of the board just up and ascended without me it's just a bunch of normalfags that crawled in from god knows where while the old robots scampered off to other imageboards

I knew a giga normie from my class who used Reddit daily and he is 6'6" with a thin Asian gf. You are coping hard. Normalfaggots have girlfriends, you will never have a girlfriend. Deal with it and stop coping so hard.
Asians would date anything tall and white

If they’re on reddit their girlfriend is a landwhale.

Stupid normies always say something like "Me and MY GIRLFRIEND bought this game,or watched this anime or did x" like why do we care about what your cumdumpster does?

I remember fat girls doing this 15 years ago. Now I guess having an SO is rare enough that even normies "subtlebrag."

THEY WANT TO REMIND YOU THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU

99% of the "muh girlfrien't" posts on cuckit are either flat out LARPs from incels in denial or soyboys with 1/10 landwhales. I doubt that anyone with an attractive, slim girlfriend posts on Reddit. Those people don't spend much time on the Internet and when they do, it's on places like Instagram, not cuckit.

>my girlfriend bought me this game, it's great, do you have any tips on beating the game xDDD
>my girfriend just told me about incels, what does incel mean lol?

Just some examples of how normies always have to mention their girlfriend.

"Mah girlfriend does this .." " mah girfriend does that " ... yeah yeah shut up faggot ! Shes your whore not your goddamn mother !

...fucking normies

6ft6 lmao, unless he's very ugly that puts him at chadlite.

i don't feel bad when i see gf posts on reddit because i know they are most likely getting cheated on

Stop going to that degenerate place
I stopped going on /r9k/ because all of the no gf posts turned into "my gf-" posts
And no I don't think 75% of the board just up and ascended without me it's just a bunch of normalfags that crawled in from god knows where while the old robots scampered off to other imageboards
Normalfilth ruin everything they touch. The only reason this place is reasonable is because of the zero tolerance policy for normalscum and their worthless opinions.