Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sick of my history class

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
As I've mentioned in other threads, I take my history class in groups of 4. Mine is composed of me, some autistic dude and two GIANT WHORES.
They spend class time talking about sex, sex, sex, sex.
No restraint whatsoever, since they don't even see us as members of the opposite sex (I don't think we even register as anything more than furniture tbh).
They talk about the guys they fuck, how they fuck, and their preferences in guys. It absolutely rots my brain.
Just today one of the bitches made me take the criminalpill. She was talking about how hot she thought dirty guys w/tattered clothes and the "prison look" were.
The other one, today still, later showed the autistic dude the amount of messages she got on social media daily (dozens of them), even on a dating app called "badoo" or whatever the fuck, probably just to spite him. Still, I bet that stupid cuck wouldn't mind getting their sloppy 145ths.
I'm so fucking sick and tired of them. I love history and do all the required schoolwork and study on my own when I'm finished. My teachers are great too. But it's hard to ignore the convos of the biggest sluts in my class (hopefully, if the other girls are worse I might go insane).

Just destroy them.

It would be good if you were studying how they got fucking gassed.

Time to start writing that manifesto

Invite him here.
He's a :soy: and probably gets turned on by their convos.
He orbited some bitch for 2 years (and no, he didn't get sex) and she was the type to always have a new boyfriend every week so I assume he's into cuckold (I'm not kidding, these are the types of people I have to deal with on an almost daily basis).