Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion sick of incessant/perpetual self improving

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
i'm absolutely exhausted and burnt out by life. wish i had never started this sisyphean task ever in my life.

Men are told they need to constantly improve themselves, whether it is their looks, fitness, health, wealth, mindset, whatever. Women are told they are fine just the way they are regardless of what they are. :feelsclown:

self improvement is so cucked

we put in all this work and all they have to do is put on snapchat filters :cryfeels:

Men are told they need to constantly improve themselves, whether it is their looks, fitness, health, wealth, mindset, whatever. Women are told they are fine just the way they are regardless of what they are. :feelsclown:
yea.

winning move is to never self improve.

you'll get mogged by all your peers, but you can always start mogging ppl younger than you hahahahaha.

I believe my main problem is I'm too short and ugly for buxxing to work, if I was at least 5/10 I would studycel myself like my brother

Gaslight is only for average and lower Man . They Need simps and Dancing Monkeys in the Show , while Woman Just Watch.

I have gone between getting motivated and trying to self improve to then burning out and not giving a shit. Nothing has changed throughout the years anyway. "Self improvement" is just a meme to give hope and motivation to low tier males so that they don't drop out of soyciety and keep slaving. The jewish system needs to keep moving :feelswhat::society: