Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sick of anti pedo shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
it really bothers me that people actually give a flying fuck about these "pedophiles" so much. it's unnecessarily become a movement to expose them, i see it everywhere, discussions about groomers and ridiculous bullshit. i can understand that it's dumb to talk to teenagers because it's illegal and will fuck you over, but morally normies thinks it's a sick and evil act whether illegal or not.
they treat them the same as an actual pedophile. there's a major difference but it's wrong to point it out. real pedophiles are actually fucked in the head and it affects their social development. a man isn't sick and abnormal for being in his early 20s and talking to 16 or 17 year olds, and they're usually not hungry for power when they do it.
teenagers aren't affected by this shit either, they're not innocent and naive, they understand relationship dynamics.
females just like to ruin ugly men's lives, or really any man who has to approach them. they just expose - and even slander - these men simply for their own gain. they're not victims of anything in these situations. and they don't expose them because it's against the law. a lot of people don't give a fuck about what's right or wrong, especially teenagers, though they mask it with the pretense of being model citizens.
i just wish cucks could get a life and not give into these females' desires.

I can give less of a flying fuck about pedophiles and their sick ways, they should just castrate themselves.

I can give less of a flying fuck about pedophiles and their sick ways, they should just castrate themselves.
i agree, if they're an actual pedophile. i just think it's retarded how society cares about men "grooming" teenagers though.

Sex haver problems.

I don't give a fuck about pedophiles

Pedos are legit one of the most evil people there are tbh.
Childhood is the only time even most subhumans wish they could back too.
Those were the best years, and some depraved person comes and rushes them out of that?
That's fucked.

Those were the best years, and some depraved person comes and rushes them out of that?
That's fucked.

That's fucked.
The reason we only ever hear about pedophiles raping and being abusive is because unless they are exposed by being captured and prosecuted, they remain in hiding. So we only ever hear about the ones that get arrested and charged, and confirmation bias and biased/stereotyping media coverage convinces people all pedophiles are depraved rapists who permanently damage children.

In cases where the child enjoys the sex and does not report it to the cops, we only find out if their parents catch on, or if their friends rat them out, as in many cases of foid teachers sleeping with their male students.

This is also why homosexuality was long viewed as inherently depraved, because we only found out people were gay when cops arrested them for hooking up in park bathrooms or if they were trying to seduce teenage boys behind the parents' back. The illegality of gay sex also drove many gay people to seek gratification in risky ways they otherwise wouldn't have needed to.

In 1998, Bruce Rind performed a meta-analysis of over 60 studies into the psychological effects of adults having sex with prepubescent children. He found that the prevailing opinion that it causes trauma was based on lumping together the outcomes of forcible/coercive sex with non-forcible/coercive sex under the umbrella term CSA, as if there is no difference.

This would be like lumping together the psychological outcome of men raping women, and men having consensual sex with women, averaging the two and concluding that men should not be allowed to have sex with women because it's inherently traumatizing. More interestingly, Rind also found that in the cases where sex was non-forcible/coercive, the younger party not only didn't suffer any trauma, but often remembered the relationship fondly later in life.

The only reason this research has never been used in court to defend a pedophile is because HCR 107 was passed in 1999 specifically to prohibit the findings from being used for that purpose. It was a blatant political effort to suppress a truth which the public could not accept.

Last edited:
Actual pedos who are attracted to prepubescent children - definitely don't want to hear any of their shit on the forum.

Attraction to adolescents is a real gray area. Age of consent is different all around the world. There are also youngcels here who are technically minors.
Brocels trying to be edgy or provoking in their theorising like @Mainländer get the warn-hammer.
Maby also brocels here have experienced abuse as children and will react negatively to this type of thread.
And obviously glow threads too.

Best not to touch this hot potatoe IMO.
It's really not that relevant in terms of pill theory or inceldom as an adult either.
None of us are travelling back in time to experience virgin teen romance - move on.

I agree with European countries which have a normal age of consent that is 16. I think guys who claim that fucking 16 year olds is "sick" are dishonest because by then most of them are well developed young women with nice breasts and ass. It also makes sense to be attracted to FERTILE women.

However being attracted to children is sick and a mental illness similar to homosexuality or transgenderism

The reason we only ever hear about pedophiles raping and being abusive is because unless they are exposed by being captured and prosecuted, they remain in hiding. So we only ever hear about the ones that get arrested and charged, and confirmation bias and biased/stereotyping media coverage convinces people all pedophiles are depraved rapists who permanently damage children.

In cases where the child enjoys the sex and does not report it to the cops, we only find out if their parents catch on, or if their friends rat them out, as in many cases of foid teachers sleeping with their male students.

This is also why homosexuality was long viewed as inherently depraved, because we only found out people were gay when cops arrested them for hooking up in park bathrooms or if they were trying to seduce teenage boys behind the parents' back. The illegality of gay sex also drove many gay people to seek gratification in risky ways they otherwise wouldn't have needed to.

In 1998, Bruce Rind performed a meta-analysis of over 60 studies into the psychological effects of adults having sex with prepubescent children. He found that the prevailing opinion that it causes trauma was based on lumping together the outcomes of forcible/coercive sex with non-forcible/coercive sex under the umbrella term CSA, as if there is no difference.

This would be like lumping together the psychological outcome of men raping women, and men having consensual sex with women, averaging the two and concluding that men should not be allowed to have sex with women because it's inherently traumatizing. More interestingly, Rind also found that in the cases where sex was non-forcible/coercive, the younger party not only didn't suffer any trauma, but often remembered the relationship fondly later in life.

The only reason this research has never been used in court to defend a pedophile is because HCR 107 was passed in 1999 specifically to prohibit the findings from being used for that purpose. It was a blatant political effort to suppress a truth which the public could not accept.
Maybe that is part of it, but I don't think kids should have sex at all.
Seems pretty fucked up to take the kid's innocence away.
When I started cooming is when it all starting going downhill.
Tbh I sort of agree with the part where you mentioned even subhumans wish they could go back to their childhood since it was the only best care-free time, but I don’t think a person who has sex with a sexually curious and willing prepubescent foid necessarily makes them ‘the most evil people,’ and I say that because there is legit proof that prepubescent foids are not asexual beings meaning they can easily get aroused and want to experiment or even try sexual things with other people, also I recently read that foids even a young as 4-6 years old have been creating cp videos of themselves and even sexting, which proves they aren’t ‘asexual.’ Now back to the point about an adult fucking them, now obviously if someone violently rapes a kid and forcefully takes their virginity away from them they should face severe consequences, but if the prepubescent whore was willing and wanting to be fucked knowing what she was going to get herself into, then why not? I don’t see why an adult ascending and fucking a prime age foid with their consent makes them ‘the most evil people?’
Those kids are degenerate and need to be put down.

Last edited:
Treeriment or even try sexual things with other people, also I recently read that foids even a young as 4-6 years old have been creating cp videos of themselves and even sexting, which proves they aren’t ‘asexual.’ Now back to the point about an adult fucking them, now obviously if someone violently rapes a kid and forcefully takes their virginity away from them they should face severe consequences, but if the prepubescent whore was willing and wanting to be fucked knowing what she was going to get herself into, then why not? I don’t see why an adult ascending and fucking a prime age foid with their consent makes them ‘the most evil people?’
When foids break the taboo and publicly admit they were sexual when they were kids, no one bats an eye. But when men say that young girls are sexual, normies and feminists get triggered.

Angelina Jolie: "I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very sexual in kindergarten. I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties. Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off." [Source]

Claudia Card: "Since I was much younger than ten, I was “in love with” particular others (adults, peers) whom I wished passionately to see and caress naked, and I fantasized their wanting to do the same with me." ("What's Wrong with Adult-Child Sex?", Journal of Social Philosophy, 33(2), p. 173)

Emma Goldman: "The first erotic sensations I remember had come to me when I was about six. Among the stable help there was a young peasant, Petrushka, who served as shepherd, looking after our cows and sheep. Often he would take me with him to the meadows, and I would listen to the sweet tones of his flute. In the evening he would carry me back home on his shoulders, I sitting astride. He would play horse --- run as fast as his legs could carry him, then suddenly throw me up in the air, catch me in his arms, and press me to him. It used to give me a peculiar sensation, fill me with exultation, followed by blissful release. I became inseparable from Petrushka. I grew so fond of him that I began stealing cake and fruit from Mother's pantry for him." (from her autobiography, Living My Life, chapter 2)

There is a lot of disagreement amongst researchers about when puberty begins and about what counts as hebephilia, and what counts as pedophilia. What is certain is that puberty for both boys and girls begins earlier than most people think it does.

A 2000 paper called 'The Magical Age of 10' in the peer reviewed journal 'Archives of Sexual Behaviour' describes the significance of a developmental process known as adrenal puberty:

"To quote the introduction of the paper: A major stream of research now posits two sequential but distinct forms of “pubertal” processes: adrenal puberty and gonadal puberty. Adrenal puberty is the process that occurs in middle childhood, between 6 and 10 years of age. It is hypothesized to be a critical source of developmental subjectivity, including feelings of attraction and sexual awareness, becoming stable and memorable around the age of 10. By contrast, gonadal puberty begins later, normatively around the ages of 11 and 12 for girls and boys, respectively, and continues into the late teens."

Consensual sexual contact is not innately harmful to anyone. No matter who it is. The only risk is abuse of power. An adult or teenager is physically stronger than a child. So, a child's parents' or guardians should make sure an abuse of power isn't happening. Age of Consent laws only serve to criminalize male sexuality and should be abolished. They are completely unnecessary and don't actually protect children from harm.

Last edited:
I don’t have a problem with them at all unless they arent faggots. I celebrate when a minifoid gets molested by one

If a 21 year old fucks a 16 year old in the UK he's a law abiding citizen, if he does it in the US he's a child raping monster.

10/10 the concept of an "age of consent" isn't broken at all :soy:
brb moving to the uk

stacy willingly gets knocked up by chads five years older than her, they even lie about their age just to get that chad cock, women encourage pedophilia constantly

WAIT WHAT
Also
Full 15

Lots of federal agents and infiltrators chilling in this thread

A father should decide who his daughter has sex with
I don't. Support pedosphiles atall but thses days even 23 is pedophillia if the guy is 53 like men are gonna be attracted to young women at anyage

The fact you call it "pedo" implies you are also against it.

You would certainly be reprimanded if you wrote this thread by a higher up

I'm guessing an IT/KiwiFarms user
I'm sure they are allowed to "seed" for possible Cheese Pizza fanatics. It's an easy way to monitor whether or not a website warrants any significant investigation.

I'm sure they are allowed to "seed" for possible Cheese Pizza fanatics. It's an easy way to monitor whether or not a website warrants any significant investigation.
Very suspicious either way

Very suspicious either way
Obviously. It gets old real fast and I wish incels knew the fastest way to get our forums nuked would be to promote stuff like this--regardless of how you feel about it. We're ALREADY under scrutiny, y'know?

Jfl would you actually want a kid to be put down? So you care more about their non existent ‘innocence‘ but wouldn’t mind practically killing them? :lul:
Yeah that’s probably the most low iq thing he said ngl. He normally post high quality.
Obviously. It gets old real fast and I wish incels knew the fastest way to get our forums nuked would be to promote stuff like this--regardless of how you feel about it. We're ALREADY under scrutiny, y'know?
This, high iq.

Yeah that’s probably the most low iq thing he said ngl. He normally post high quality.

This, high iq.
Notice how many users have requested bans lately? I'm wondering if we are in for some sort of raid or something. Sure would be lulzy when they waste taxpayer dollars and break down my door and take my laptop to find 10gb of homework, 180gb of Steam Games, and some failed attempts at writing

Notice how many users have requested bans lately? I'm wondering if we are in for some sort of raid or something. Sure would be lulzy when they waste taxpayer dollars and break down my door and take my laptop to find 10gb of homework, 180gb of Steam Games, and some failed attempts at writing
Yep I have been noticing that, or they just completely stop logging on and posting.

Imagine wasting money on the evil inkwell when most Incels aren’t going to do anything bad. Most bad stufff are caused by sex havers even most ER like incidents involving 'incels' weren’t really incels. They just love tossing about the word incel too much, it’s easy to just put blame on the outcasts of society.

Yep I have been noticing that, or they just completely stop logging on and posting.

Imagine wasting money on the evil inkwell when most Incels aren’t going to do anything bad. Most bad stufff are caused by sex havers even most ER like incidents involving 'incels' weren’t really incels. They just love tossing about the word incel too much, it’s easy to just put blame on the outcasts of society.
I'm trying to ask and see if any users here know what's going on, but not getting any info. I guess if I go silent you'll know it's some weird shit.
I'd mostly be mad because I don't know if the government pays for shit they break or steal. And losing my laptop would mean I couldn't turn in digital assignments.

Jfl would you actually want a kid to be put down? So you care more about their non existent ‘innocence‘ but wouldn’t mind practically killing them? :lul:
I was an innocent kid, until reality hit me like a truck that splattered my body.

I'm trying to ask and see if any users here know what's going on, but not getting any info. I guess if I go silent you'll know it's some weird shit.
I'd mostly be mad because I don't know if the government pays for shit they break or steal. And losing my laptop would mean I couldn't turn in digital assignments.
I see what you’re saying, you have to be careful on here. Just watch what you say and be wary of really new users. Some people really do be acting like operatives on here. You can tell from the way they write replies the shit sounds scripted or them trying hard to fit in.

I see what you’re saying, you have to be careful on here. Just watch what you say and be wary of really new users. Some people really do be acting like operatives on here. You can tell from the way they write replies the shit sounds scripted or them trying hard to fit in.
Yeah it's usually pretty obvious cringe. They use memes or lingo waaaaaay too much, and are afraid of being too normal so they make up weird shit. They are nowhere near as subtle as they think they are

Brocel I was mainly talk about female foids not males, I don’t like adults, male or female, who prey on young boys for sexual purposes because many young boys still only care about playing video games, playing outside with friends, sports, toys, tv shows etc which means they are technically still living an actual childhood. But on the other hand prepubescent foids are literally born sluts, female kids literally never have an actual childhood because even as kids they easily get influenced by the degenerate media to dress up and act like whores and by the time they reach kindergarten or elementary school they already want to fuck other chad kids which does not make them ‘innocnet’ unlike prepubescent boys who only care about actual childhood related things. So that’s why it’s kind of retarded as an incel to give a shit about what a prepubescent foid does in private with an adult male.
I thought boys and girls were both innocent until puberty. You may be right, idk never been a girl.

Foids are only innocent during their baby & toddler years, once they are out of those stages, they are already whoring and rejecting non-chad zoomer kids and breaking their hearts.
Foids reach pubery at 11 years old on average. That matches up around when I seen any of them start blushing around Chad. Before that the boys and girls seemed pretty concerned with their own thing.

I hate how normcucks refuse to admit that 16 year old foids are ripe and pure and they’d never EVER have sex with a hot piece of JB ass cuz society molded them that way

I mean, it's kinda fucked up, but I don't give a shit. Let pedos do their thing idc.
Tbh as incel we shouldn't care about any issues that don't pertain to us. None of us will ever have kids, so why care?

Many forget it's not illegal to be a pedophile and fancy children. Its illegal to molest them. Im completely ok with pedophiles as they can think what they want...I'm not into policing thoughts

Hopefully it wasnt by a guy:worryfeels:
What else would it be? A foid? Ofc it was a guy. I'm ugly and ethnic, foids won't touch me with a 50ft pole.

Brutal. Sorry you went through that brother.
Thanks, brocel.

I asked if it was a guy because its a stereotype for most molesters to be male (which for the most part is true) but females also do it quite often but get away with it because they use their pussy pass and no one suspects them of being a pedo.
Yeah, I think female rapists are more common than we think, but they often get away with it cuz they have a hole between their legs.

it really bothers me that people actually give a flying fuck about these "pedophiles" so much. it's unnecessarily become a movement to expose them, i see it everywhere, discussions about groomers and ridiculous bullshit. i can understand that it's dumb to talk to teenagers because it's illegal and will fuck you over, but morally normies thinks it's a sick and evil act whether illegal or not.

Calling attraction to teens pedophilia is definitely very fucking annoying because teenagers are mid-pubescent not pre-pubescent

It's basically dishonest or low-IQ to do so.

they treat them the same as an actual pedophile. there's a major difference but it's wrong to point it out. real pedophiles are actually fucked in the head and it affects their social development.

Or perhaps social development affects it? Chicken and egg.

If you think "social development" means "you need to be attracted to fertile girls or else you won't have a social life" though...

I would point out that most of us are attracted to fertile girls yet don't have any social life.

So it's not like having normal sexual attractions guarantees you any kind of social success.

I mean hell, you can have people who aren't attracted to them gain social success.

If gigachad is 100% gay and wants nothing but cock he'll still be a social superstar because he's goodlooking and girls want to fuck him.

Whether or not he wants to fuck the girls doesn't really have much to do with what social position he achieves.

a man isn't sick and abnormal for being in his early 20s and talking to 16 or 17 year olds, and they're usually not hungry for power when they do it.

Are you implying it's sick and abnormal to be attracted to fifteen? Not sure why you're excluding.

teenagers aren't affected by this shit either, they're not innocent and naive, they understand relationship dynamics.

Everyone is "affected" by any relationship they're involved in, but if you mean that it's unlikely to be as ruinous as rumored, I concur with you.
Not really.

The primary problem with pedophilia is an unhealthy fixation (preference or exclusive attraction) toward an ephemeral sexual characteristic (pre-pubescence) which limits their romantic options both in terms of population and also in terms of forming a long-term relationship.

That similarly is also a problem if you're fixated on fucking virgins: assuming you got to fuck one, if you can't accept continuing to fuck her as a non-virgin afterward then you're going to pump-and-dump and ruin society.

The only acceptable preference for a prepubescent or virgin girl would be as a "first love" characteristic, but you should be willing to continue your romance after she gives you her virginity and after her body matures to grow your children inside her womb. If this bothers you, then you need to embrace the natural world better and be more tolerant of these processes.

All you really need to do is ease them into being less phobic about stuff like pubic hair and menstruation which can be done by gradual artwork exposure, easying them through the loli spectrum until they've opened their lust to a wider expanse of foids.

I could cure pedophilia more easily than any psych just through strategic use of gelbooru and anime.

At the end of treatment they would be attracted to ALL three types of girls: pre-pubescent, mid-pubescent and post-pubescent. This is how a healthy man feels.
It's no more evil then only wanting to fuck asian girls: it's just a stupid self-limiting hangup which makes your potential GF feel objectified.
It's an unhealthy mindset but I don't see anything evil about the preference.
The fetish is actually an understandable reaction to mass prurient sexual-norm degeneracy and early loss of virginity among the mid-pubescent foid populations.

GO back to?

My pre-pubescent childhood was not particularly exceptional, I led a very lonely childhood and if an older girl had given me a blowjob that would've been a glorious upgrade.

I'm sure there's lots of lonely young girls who feel the same way and would appreciate an older male lover paying them attention.

Just so long as he wouldn't be some faggot who took her virginity but then vomited at the growth of her first pubic hair and dumped her, because that sort of abandonment would be heartbreaking.

I think that's why pedophilia is incompatible with traditional longterm monoamory concepts.

"I'm going to fuck a girl then abandon her" basically only works if you have some "I love dating girls who lost their virginity already" cuck-fetishist BF for her to replace you with when you tire of her.

That said: maybe she hasn't tired of you? Sex causes pair-bonding, so even if some cuck-fetishist will date her, it could still be very upsetting if you objectify her for her prepubescence and then flee in disgust at the onset of menarche.

It's just not the gentlemanly thing to do.
Actual pedos who are attracted to prepubescent children - definitely don't want to hear any of their shit on the forum.
How about non-pedos non-exclusively sometimes attracted to pre-Ps amongst a wider plethora of mid-Ps and post-Ps?
ChartSuit
Maybe that is part of it, but I don't think kids should have sex at all.
Seems pretty fucked up to take the kid's innocence away.
When I started cooming is when it all starting going downhill.
Those kids are degenerate and need to be put down.
yes...
put down...
Atop
Lemonade

Just watch this whole video bro, it’s not that long. She’s 6 btw, still in kindergarten. Keep that in mind.

View: https://youtu.be/LNZwigaQjZg

I remember this one little girl at a UFC press event talked to this black brazilian UFC fighter (I think Anderson Silva, 99% sure) and was all "I love you" and shit to him

wish I could find the footage
I was molested
:chad: :banhammer:

Last edited:
This. I fucking hate when people act like teenagers can’t make reasonable decisions on their own. They know damn well what they’re doing. They are not being “groomed” whatsoever. In fact, the majority of these situations are the result of 17 y/o foids ruining men’s lives for attention and Twitter followers. JFL.

Last edited:
The least of my problems is a pedophile bruh.

i agree, if they're an actual pedophile. i just think it's retarded how society cares about men "grooming" teenagers though.
This. If it's like a 14+ year old they're capable of making decisions in terms of who they sleep with seems to me. Depending on what country your in, it's notable that the age of consent differs -- some countries it's fine for a 14 year old to have sex with someone older and nobody blinks an eye. In the USA though you'd go to jail even if there was no coercion and even if they slept with you voluntarily.

And that get's me onto the double standard for men VS women -- if a man is say 14 and they sleep with some 30 year old or whatever, nobody cares (as it should be -- because it's frankly no big deal). But if it's a 14 year old girl everyone assumes it was coercion and that the woman must have been pushed into it or that they're incapable of making their own decisions for this instance (if you imply women aren't capable of making their own decisions rationally for other things of course that's misogyny though lol).

Having sex with a post-puberty woman or even a woman that's well into puberty/has the notable sex charicteristics is hardly pedophilia yet so so many brainwashed dumb fucks insist this isn't so.

Do you think they ever stop to consider our own history? In the past and even today in some cultures men and women were having kids in their early teen years, it's really no big deal so long as nobody was forced/coerced into it and so long as they're not actually children/preteens with little reasoning agency. But above all that, it's the fucking stupid doublestandard that grinds my gears -- men are treated like garbage for this while women are treated like victims and it's bullshit.

This reminds me of the recent politician shit where the media was claiming he was a pedo basically and that he was engaged in """""Human trafficking""""" -- why, because he bought a 17 year old whore? Who gives a fuck, prostitution should be legal, it being illegal only benefits women since they withhold sex or offer sex to get what they want and law abiding men have no recourse but to cave to their fucking stupid ass demands to get sex. Prostitution evens the playing field and it should be legal.
Many forget it's not illegal to be a pedophile and fancy children. Its illegal to molest them. Im completely ok with pedophiles as they can think what they want...I'm not into policing thoughts
The irony with pedophiles is these days we've adopted the whole "people don't choose who they're attracted to" mantra -- when it comes to gays/bisexual people for example.

Yet the same people who accept that have a totally different standard for pedophiles -- they are considered monsters just for having the attraction which by their own logic the pedo cannot help. It's a double standard.

My position is that the pedo shouldn't rape/have sex with anybody who's a child (obviously), but I'm fine with the pedo having lewd anime drawings or hentai or whatever bullshit. If they can't help their innate attraction and if they aren't going to rape anybody or what have you then I'm fine with them enjoying their attraction via cartoons/drawings. Seems like a reasonable compromise to me. And no IT lurkers, I'm not a fucking pedophile -- I don't have any attraction to children myself, but most men are lying if they claim they have no attraction to mid-teen girls for example. You don't have actually be something to engage in a thought experiment/try to put yourself in their shoes (once again as they know since they do it with gay people all the time for sake of comparison).
The least of my problems is a pedophile bruh.
Yeah, I hear you -- society hasn't caved to pedos and the vast majority of people despise them.
I was molested when I was her age. Kek.
People are a lot less sympathetic when it's a guy. In fact, they might even just assume you're lying even. That's rough buddy. This doesn't apply to you of course, but why do women always blow that type of shit out of proportion and act like it defines their entire lives? Don't get me wrong, it's a bad experience, sure, but as long as you're physically alright and don't get some kind of horrible STD, i'd think one would get over it more or less. People used to get raped pretty frequently to be frank. It kinda seems like every woman claims they were raped these days and farm it for attention/sympathy points (a lot of them are lying and they know that nobody can "disprove" their claim). I can already the feel the rage that a statement like that would cause in most people I know, but that's how it seems to me. For example, literally all of the women in my family claim they've been raped and I'm 100% sure that is some grade A bullshit. Needless to say they are deeply delusional individuals. My mother literally says she was raped during totally unrelated arguments to garner sympathy and attempt a hail mary lmao.

Last edited:
If it's like a 14+ year old they're capable of making decisions in terms of who they sleep with
Capability is a gradual process, not an off/on switch that magically shifts from thirteen to fourteen.

Even for those pragmatic enough to insist on purely numerical rulings for legal simplicity should not act like this is because it's entirely reality-based and fair.

And that get's me onto the double standard for men VS women -- if a man is say 14 and they sleep with some 30 year old or whatever, nobody cares (as it should be -- because it's frankly no big deal).
Sometimes the women do actually go to jail though. It CAN be a big deal depending on the context TBH.
Like I remember some pretty gross teachers growing up... I had high hopes back then.
I might fuck those teachers NOW but fucking them might've been too black a pill for my sanity to handle then TBH

Having sex with a post-puberty woman or even a woman that's well into puberty/has the notable sex charicteristics is hardly pedophilia yet so so many brainwashed dumb fucks insist this isn't so.

Not sure why you say 'well into'. If it even just started you're in "mid" not "pre"

it's really no big deal so long as nobody was forced/coerced into it and so long as they're not actually children/preteens with little reasoning agency

"little reasoning agency" sometimes describes certain adults better than it does some preteens TBH

as a preteen I knew a lot of logical stuff like do drugs or how to operate a computer, for example

many adults have trouble with those things yet are allowed to fuck: doesn't make sense: they're really not that much more rational at all, I could've out-chessed the fuck out of them.

Your capacity to deal with sexual relationships should be entirely based on your chess capacity TBH.

If you can get in the top 50% of chess players worldwide then you should be able to fuck. SOLE CRITERIA.

My position is that the pedo shouldn't rape/have sex with anybody who's a child (obviously), but I'm fine with the pedo having lewd anime drawings or hentai or whatever bullshit

"rape" and "have sex with" are different things

since sex is "put a possible oversized penis into a vagina" you're kind of overlooking a lot of other stuff that gets condemned.

Like what physical damage could possibly occur in response to some responsible intercrural, for example?

Thigh intero

Vagina-too-small isn't and issue with that. Nothing is going to tear.

I'm fine with them enjoying their attraction via cartoons/drawings
no IT lurkers, I'm not a fucking pedophile -- I don't have any attraction to children
It is so fucking cucked to feel pressured to add these disclaimers.
It's like on BB.com where guys need to add in "no homo" any time they compliment each other's gains.

society hasn't caved to pedos and the vast majority of people despise them.
We don't actually know how most people feel, just how they behave.
But there's certainly at least apathy toward them (if not active hatred) and fear of people's love of children being used as a weapon to target detractors that most remain silent and cooperative with persecution.