Venting sick of anti pedo shit

D

deathnicel

Temp. Banned
-
9d 19h 44m
it really bothers me that people actually give a flying fuck about these "pedophiles" so much. it's unnecessarily become a movement to expose them, i see it everywhere, discussions about groomers and ridiculous bullshit. i can understand that it's dumb to talk to teenagers because it's illegal and will fuck you over, but morally normies thinks it's a sick and evil act whether illegal or not.
they treat them the same as an actual pedophile. there's a major difference but it's wrong to point it out. real pedophiles are actually fucked in the head and it affects their social development. a man isn't sick and abnormal for being in his early 20s and talking to 16 or 17 year olds, and they're usually not hungry for power when they do it.
teenagers aren't affected by this shit either, they're not innocent and naive, they understand relationship dynamics.
females just like to ruin ugly men's lives, or really any man who has to approach them. they just expose - and even slander - these men simply for their own gain. they're not victims of anything in these situations. and they don't expose them because it's against the law. a lot of people don't give a fuck about what's right or wrong, especially teenagers, though they mask it with the pretense of being model citizens.
i just wish cucks could get a life and not give into these females' desires.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★
48d 1m
I can give less of a flying fuck about pedophiles and their sick ways, they should just castrate themselves.

D

deathnicel

Temp. Banned
-
9d 19h 44m
I can give less of a flying fuck about pedophiles and their sick ways, they should just castrate themselves.
i agree, if they're an actual pedophile. i just think it's retarded how society cares about men "grooming" teenagers though.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
206d 23h 59m
@Mainländer

Azaylias

Azaylias

The Penguin from Familyguy1999
★★★★★
44d 9h 27m
If a 21 year old fucks a 16 year old in the UK he's a law abiding citizen, if he does it in the US he's a child raping monster.

10/10 the concept of an "age of consent" isn't broken at all :soy:

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 1h 59m
Sex haver problems.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
50d 12h 4m
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★
108d 4h 23m
I don't give a fuck about pedophiles

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Missing
★★★★★
51d 8h 12m
Pedos are legit one of the most evil people there are tbh.
Childhood is the only time even most subhumans wish they could back too.
Those were the best years, and some depraved person comes and rushes them out of that?
That's fucked.

Shadow-cel

Shadow-cel

Peace will come...someday
★★★★
15d 8h 12m
Those were the best years, and some depraved person comes and rushes them out of that?
That's fucked.

DeepSea

DeepSea

Recruit
★★★★
58d 20h 23m
That's fucked.
The reason we only ever hear about pedophiles raping and being abusive is because unless they are exposed by being captured and prosecuted, they remain in hiding. So we only ever hear about the ones that get arrested and charged, and confirmation bias and biased/stereotyping media coverage convinces people all pedophiles are depraved rapists who permanently damage children.

In cases where the child enjoys the sex and does not report it to the cops, we only find out if their parents catch on, or if their friends rat them out, as in many cases of foid teachers sleeping with their male students.

This is also why homosexuality was long viewed as inherently depraved, because we only found out people were gay when cops arrested them for hooking up in park bathrooms or if they were trying to seduce teenage boys behind the parents' back. The illegality of gay sex also drove many gay people to seek gratification in risky ways they otherwise wouldn't have needed to.

In 1998, Bruce Rind performed a meta-analysis of over 60 studies into the psychological effects of adults having sex with prepubescent children. He found that the prevailing opinion that it causes trauma was based on lumping together the outcomes of forcible/coercive sex with non-forcible/coercive sex under the umbrella term CSA, as if there is no difference.

This would be like lumping together the psychological outcome of men raping women, and men having consensual sex with women, averaging the two and concluding that men should not be allowed to have sex with women because it's inherently traumatizing. More interestingly, Rind also found that in the cases where sex was non-forcible/coercive, the younger party not only didn't suffer any trauma, but often remembered the relationship fondly later in life.

The only reason this research has never been used in court to defend a pedophile is because HCR 107 was passed in 1999 specifically to prohibit the findings from being used for that purpose. It was a blatant political effort to suppress a truth which the public could not accept.

Last edited:
HotPotCel

HotPotCel

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
★★★★★
17d 8h 53m
Actual pedos who are attracted to prepubescent children - definitely don't want to hear any of their shit on the forum.

Attraction to adolescents is a real gray area. Age of consent is different all around the world. There are also youngcels here who are technically minors.
Brocels trying to be edgy or provoking in their theorising like @Mainländer get the warn-hammer.
Maby also brocels here have experienced abuse as children and will react negatively to this type of thread.
And obviously glow threads too.

Best not to touch this hot potatoe IMO.
It's really not that relevant in terms of pill theory or inceldom as an adult either.
None of us are travelling back in time to experience virgin teen romance - move on.

BladingEagle

BladingEagle

Officer
8d 18h 1m
I agree with European countries which have a normal age of consent that is 16. I think guys who claim that fucking 16 year olds is "sick" are dishonest because by then most of them are well developed young women with nice breasts and ass. It also makes sense to be attracted to FERTILE women.

However being attracted to children is sick and a mental illness similar to homosexuality or transgenderism

Zensfy

Zensfy

Youngcel | KHHV | Sub-5 | 5'9"
★★
12d 7h 5m
That's fucked.
Tbh I sort of agree with the part where you mentioned even subhumans wish they could go back to their childhood since it was the only best care-free time, but I don’t think a person who has sex with a sexually curious and willing prepubescent foid necessarily makes them ‘the most evil people,’ and I say that because there is legit proof that prepubescent foids are not asexual beings meaning they can easily get aroused and want to experiment or even try sexual things with other people, also I recently read that foids even a young as 4-6 years old have been creating cp videos of themselves and even sexting, which proves they aren’t ‘asexual.’ Now back to the point about an adult fucking them, now obviously if someone violently rapes a kid and forcefully takes their virginity away from them they should face severe consequences, but if the prepubescent whore was willing and wanting to be fucked knowing what she was going to get herself into, then why not? I don’t see why an adult ascending and fucking a prime age foid with their consent makes them ‘the most evil people?’

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Missing
★★★★★
51d 8h 12m
The reason we only ever hear about pedophiles raping and being abusive is because unless they are exposed by being captured and prosecuted, they remain in hiding. So we only ever hear about the ones that get arrested and charged, and confirmation bias and biased/stereotyping media coverage convinces people all pedophiles are depraved rapists who permanently damage children.

In cases where the child enjoys the sex and does not report it to the cops, we only find out if their parents catch on, or if their friends rat them out, as in many cases of foid teachers sleeping with their male students.

This is also why homosexuality was long viewed as inherently depraved, because we only found out people were gay when cops arrested them for hooking up in park bathrooms or if they were trying to seduce teenage boys behind the parents' back. The illegality of gay sex also drove many gay people to seek gratification in risky ways they otherwise wouldn't have needed to.

In 1998, Bruce Rind performed a meta-analysis of over 60 studies into the psychological effects of adults having sex with prepubescent children. He found that the prevailing opinion that it causes trauma was based on lumping together the outcomes of forcible/coercive sex with non-forcible/coercive sex under the umbrella term CSA, as if there is no difference.

This would be like lumping together the psychological outcome of men raping women, and men having consensual sex with women, averaging the two and concluding that men should not be allowed to have sex with women because it's inherently traumatizing. More interestingly, Rind also found that in the cases where sex was non-forcible/coercive, the younger party not only didn't suffer any trauma, but often remembered the relationship fondly later in life.

The only reason this research has never been used in court to defend a pedophile is because HCR 107 was passed in 1999 specifically to prohibit the findings from being used for that purpose. It was a blatant political effort to suppress a truth which the public could not accept.
Maybe that is part of it, but I don't think kids should have sex at all.
Seems pretty fucked up to take the kid's innocence away.
When I started cooming is when it all starting going downhill.
Tbh I sort of agree with the part where you mentioned even subhumans wish they could go back to their childhood since it was the only best care-free time, but I don’t think a person who has sex with a sexually curious and willing prepubescent foid necessarily makes them ‘the most evil people,’ and I say that because there is legit proof that prepubescent foids are not asexual beings meaning they can easily get aroused and want to experiment or even try sexual things with other people, also I recently read that foids even a young as 4-6 years old have been creating cp videos of themselves and even sexting, which proves they aren’t ‘asexual.’ Now back to the point about an adult fucking them, now obviously if someone violently rapes a kid and forcefully takes their virginity away from them they should face severe consequences, but if the prepubescent whore was willing and wanting to be fucked knowing what she was going to get herself into, then why not? I don’t see why an adult ascending and fucking a prime age foid with their consent makes them ‘the most evil people?’
Those kids are degenerate and need to be put down.

Last edited:
DeepSea

DeepSea

Recruit
★★★★
58d 20h 23m
Treeriment or even try sexual things with other people, also I recently read that foids even a young as 4-6 years old have been creating cp videos of themselves and even sexting, which proves they aren’t ‘asexual.’ Now back to the point about an adult fucking them, now obviously if someone violently rapes a kid and forcefully takes their virginity away from them they should face severe consequences, but if the prepubescent whore was willing and wanting to be fucked knowing what she was going to get herself into, then why not? I don’t see why an adult ascending and fucking a prime age foid with their consent makes them ‘the most evil people?’
When foids break the taboo and publicly admit they were sexual when they were kids, no one bats an eye. But when men say that young girls are sexual, normies and feminists get triggered.

Angelina Jolie: "I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very sexual in kindergarten. I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties. Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off." [Source]

Claudia Card: "Since I was much younger than ten, I was “in love with” particular others (adults, peers) whom I wished passionately to see and caress naked, and I fantasized their wanting to do the same with me." ("What's Wrong with Adult-Child Sex?", Journal of Social Philosophy, 33(2), p. 173)

Emma Goldman: "The first erotic sensations I remember had come to me when I was about six. Among the stable help there was a young peasant, Petrushka, who served as shepherd, looking after our cows and sheep. Often he would take me with him to the meadows, and I would listen to the sweet tones of his flute. In the evening he would carry me back home on his shoulders, I sitting astride. He would play horse --- run as fast as his legs could carry him, then suddenly throw me up in the air, catch me in his arms, and press me to him. It used to give me a peculiar sensation, fill me with exultation, followed by blissful release. I became inseparable from Petrushka. I grew so fond of him that I began stealing cake and fruit from Mother's pantry for him." (from her autobiography, Living My Life, chapter 2)

There is a lot of disagreement amongst researchers about when puberty begins and about what counts as hebephilia, and what counts as pedophilia. What is certain is that puberty for both boys and girls begins earlier than most people think it does.

A 2000 paper called 'The Magical Age of 10' in the peer reviewed journal 'Archives of Sexual Behaviour' describes the significance of a developmental process known as adrenal puberty:

"To quote the introduction of the paper: A major stream of research now posits two sequential but distinct forms of “pubertal” processes: adrenal puberty and gonadal puberty. Adrenal puberty is the process that occurs in middle childhood, between 6 and 10 years of age. It is hypothesized to be a critical source of developmental subjectivity, including feelings of attraction and sexual awareness, becoming stable and memorable around the age of 10. By contrast, gonadal puberty begins later, normatively around the ages of 11 and 12 for girls and boys, respectively, and continues into the late teens."

Consensual sexual contact is not innately harmful to anyone. No matter who it is. The only risk is abuse of power. An adult or teenager is physically stronger than a child. So, a child's parents' or guardians should make sure an abuse of power isn't happening. Age of Consent laws only serve to criminalize male sexuality and should be abolished. They are completely unnecessary and don't actually protect children from harm.

Last edited:
JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
★★★★★
108d 3h 29m
I don’t have a problem with them at all unless they arent faggots. I celebrate when a minifoid gets molested by one

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
56d 15h 17m
If a 21 year old fucks a 16 year old in the UK he's a law abiding citizen, if he does it in the US he's a child raping monster.

10/10 the concept of an "age of consent" isn't broken at all :soy:
brb moving to the uk

Zensfy

Zensfy

★★
12d 7h 5m
Those kids are degenerate and need to be put down.
Jfl would you actually want a kid to be put down? So you care more about their non existent ‘innocence‘ but wouldn’t mind practically killing them? :lul:
When foids break the taboo and publicly admit they were sexual when they were kids, no one bats an eye. But when men say that young girls are sexual, normies and feminists get triggered.

Angelina Jolie: "I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very sexual in kindergarten. I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties. Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off." [Source]

Claudia Card: "Since I was much younger than ten, I was “in love with” particular others (adults, peers) whom I wished passionately to see and caress naked, and I fantasized their wanting to do the same with me." ("What's Wrong with Adult-Child Sex?", Journal of Social Philosophy, 33(2), p. 173)

Emma Goldman: "The first erotic sensations I remember had come to me when I was about six. Among the stable help there was a young peasant, Petrushka, who served as shepherd, looking after our cows and sheep. Often he would take me with him to the meadows, and I would listen to the sweet tones of his flute. In the evening he would carry me back home on his shoulders, I sitting astride. He would play horse --- run as fast as his legs could carry him, then suddenly throw me up in the air, catch me in his arms, and press me to him. It used to give me a peculiar sensation, fill me with exultation, followed by blissful release. I became inseparable from Petrushka. I grew so fond of him that I began stealing cake and fruit from Mother's pantry for him." (from her autobiography, Living My Life, chapter 2)

There is a lot of disagreement amongst researchers about when puberty begins and about what counts as hebephilia, and what counts as pedophilia. What is certain is that puberty for both boys and girls begins earlier than most people think it does.

A 2000 paper called 'The Magical Age of 10' in the peer reviewed journal 'Archives of Sexual Behaviour' describes the significance of a developmental process known as adrenal puberty:

"To quote the introduction of the paper: A major stream of research now posits two sequential but distinct forms of “pubertal” processes: adrenal puberty and gonadal puberty. Adrenal puberty is the process that occurs in middle childhood, between 6 and 10 years of age. It is hypothesized to be a critical source of developmental subjectivity, including feelings of attraction and sexual awareness, becoming stable and memorable around the age of 10. By contrast, gonadal puberty begins later, normatively around the ages of 11 and 12 for girls and boys, respectively, and continues into the late teens."

Consensual sexual contact is not innately harmful to anyone. No matter who it is. The only risk is abuse of power. An adult or teenager is physically stronger than a child. So, a child's parents' or guardians should make sure an abuse of power isn't happening. Age of Consent laws only serve to criminalize male sexuality and should be abolished. They are completely unnecessary and don't actually protect children from harm.
Extremely based and High IQ. Those quotes from younger girls is literal proof that lolis secretly fantasize about engaging in sexual activities with adults, and if they are willing and consenting to it, then there is no abuse of power as both participants were willing and wanted it, hence, the age of consent law criminalizes innocent men who engage in non-harmful sexual acts with children. Although I wouldn’t agree with abolishing the aoc laws completely because I don’t want adults fucking infants, I think the aoc law should be individually based depending on whether the younger minor is capable of grasping and understanding the concept of ‘sex‘ and ‘consent,’ and men who engage in these non-harmful acts should not be prosecuted, but if they somehow implement an individually based aoc law, then they would need to make stricter penalizing punishments for rapists to equal it all out.

Last edited:
DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Recruit
★★
4d 7h 53m
stacy willingly gets knocked up by chads five years older than her, they even lie about their age just to get that chad cock, women encourage pedophilia constantly

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
WAIT WHAT
Also

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Legend
11d 8m
Lots of federal agents and infiltrators chilling in this thread

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
5d 6h 32m
A father should decide who his daughter has sex with
I don't. Support pedosphiles atall but thses days even 23 is pedophillia if the guy is 53 like men are gonna be attracted to young women at anyage

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

>dat gevoel wanneer geen meisjevriend
★★★★★
56d 12h 16m
The fact you call it "pedo" implies you are also against it.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
You would certainly be reprimanded if you wrote this thread by a higher up

I'm guessing an IT/KiwiFarms user
I'm sure they are allowed to "seed" for possible Cheese Pizza fanatics. It's an easy way to monitor whether or not a website warrants any significant investigation.

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Legend
11d 8m
I'm sure they are allowed to "seed" for possible Cheese Pizza fanatics. It's an easy way to monitor whether or not a website warrants any significant investigation.
Very suspicious either way

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
Very suspicious either way
Obviously. It gets old real fast and I wish incels knew the fastest way to get our forums nuked would be to promote stuff like this--regardless of how you feel about it. We're ALREADY under scrutiny, y'know?

Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

19yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★★
63d 10h 28m
Jfl would you actually want a kid to be put down? So you care more about their non existent ‘innocence‘ but wouldn’t mind practically killing them? :lul:
Yeah that’s probably the most low iq thing he said ngl. He normally post high quality.
Obviously. It gets old real fast and I wish incels knew the fastest way to get our forums nuked would be to promote stuff like this--regardless of how you feel about it. We're ALREADY under scrutiny, y'know?
This, high iq.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
Yeah that’s probably the most low iq thing he said ngl. He normally post high quality.

This, high iq.
Notice how many users have requested bans lately? I'm wondering if we are in for some sort of raid or something. Sure would be lulzy when they waste taxpayer dollars and break down my door and take my laptop to find 10gb of homework, 180gb of Steam Games, and some failed attempts at writing

Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

★★★
63d 10h 28m
Notice how many users have requested bans lately? I'm wondering if we are in for some sort of raid or something. Sure would be lulzy when they waste taxpayer dollars and break down my door and take my laptop to find 10gb of homework, 180gb of Steam Games, and some failed attempts at writing
Yep I have been noticing that, or they just completely stop logging on and posting.

Imagine wasting money on the evil inkwell when most Incels aren’t going to do anything bad. Most bad stufff are caused by sex havers even most ER like incidents involving 'incels' weren’t really incels. They just love tossing about the word incel too much, it’s easy to just put blame on the outcasts of society.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
Yep I have been noticing that, or they just completely stop logging on and posting.

Imagine wasting money on the evil inkwell when most Incels aren’t going to do anything bad. Most bad stufff are caused by sex havers even most ER like incidents involving 'incels' weren’t really incels. They just love tossing about the word incel too much, it’s easy to just put blame on the outcasts of society.
I'm trying to ask and see if any users here know what's going on, but not getting any info. I guess if I go silent you'll know it's some weird shit.
I'd mostly be mad because I don't know if the government pays for shit they break or steal. And losing my laptop would mean I couldn't turn in digital assignments.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Missing
★★★★★
51d 8h 12m
I was an innocent kid, until reality hit me like a truck that splattered my body.

Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

★★★
63d 10h 28m
I'm trying to ask and see if any users here know what's going on, but not getting any info. I guess if I go silent you'll know it's some weird shit.
I'd mostly be mad because I don't know if the government pays for shit they break or steal. And losing my laptop would mean I couldn't turn in digital assignments.
I see what you’re saying, you have to be careful on here. Just watch what you say and be wary of really new users. Some people really do be acting like operatives on here. You can tell from the way they write replies the shit sounds scripted or them trying hard to fit in.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
I see what you’re saying, you have to be careful on here. Just watch what you say and be wary of really new users. Some people really do be acting like operatives on here. You can tell from the way they write replies the shit sounds scripted or them trying hard to fit in.
Yeah it's usually pretty obvious cringe. They use memes or lingo waaaaaay too much, and are afraid of being too normal so they make up weird shit. They are nowhere near as subtle as they think they are

Zensfy

Zensfy

★★
12d 7h 5m
I was an innocent kid, until reality hit me like a truck that splattered my body.
Brocel I was mainly talk about female kids not males, I don’t like adults, male or female, who prey on young boys for sexual purposes because many young boys still only care about playing video games, playing outside with friends, sports, toys, tv shows etc which means they are technically still living an actual childhood. But on the other hand prepubescent foids are literally born sluts, female kids literally never have an actual childhood because even as kids they easily get influenced by the degenerate media to dress up and act like whores and by the time they reach kindergarten or elementary school they already want to fuck other chad kids which does not make them ‘innocnet’ unlike prepubescent boys who only care about actual childhood related things. So that’s why it’s kind of retarded as an incel to give a shit about what a prepubescent foid does in private with an adult male.

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Missing
★★★★★
51d 8h 12m
Brocel I was mainly talk about female foids not males, I don’t like adults, male or female, who prey on young boys for sexual purposes because many young boys still only care about playing video games, playing outside with friends, sports, toys, tv shows etc which means they are technically still living an actual childhood. But on the other hand prepubescent foids are literally born sluts, female kids literally never have an actual childhood because even as kids they easily get influenced by the degenerate media to dress up and act like whores and by the time they reach kindergarten or elementary school they already want to fuck other chad kids which does not make them ‘innocnet’ unlike prepubescent boys who only care about actual childhood related things. So that’s why it’s kind of retarded as an incel to give a shit about what a prepubescent foid does in private with an adult male.
I thought boys and girls were both innocent until puberty. You may be right, idk never been a girl.

Zensfy

Zensfy

★★
12d 7h 5m
I thought boys and girls were both innocent until puberty. You may be right, idk never been a girl.
Foids are only innocent during their baby & toddler years, once they are out of those stages, they are already whoring and rejecting non-chad zoomer kids and breaking their hearts.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Missing
★★★★★
51d 8h 12m
Foids are only innocent during their baby & toddler years, once they are out of those stages, they are already whoring and rejecting non-chad zoomer kids and breaking their hearts.
Foids reach pubery at 11 years old on average. That matches up around when I seen any of them start blushing around Chad. Before that the boys and girls seemed pretty concerned with their own thing.

Zensfy

Zensfy

★★
12d 7h 5m
Foids reach pubery at 11 years old on average. That matches up around when I seen any of them start blushing around Chad. Before that the boys and girls seemed pretty concerned with their own thing.
Just watch this whole video bro, it’s not that long. She’s 6 btw, still in kindergarten. Keep that in mind.
View: https://youtu.be/LNZwigaQjZg

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★
43d 14h 47m
I hate how normcucks refuse to admit that 16 year old foids are ripe and pure and they’d never EVER have sex with a hot piece of JB ass cuz society molded them that way

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Genetic Garbage
-
284d 20h 0m
I mean, it's kinda fucked up, but I don't give a shit. Let pedos do their thing idc.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
188d 9h 47m
I mean, it's kinda fucked up, but I don't give a shit. Let pedos do their thing idc.
Tbh as incel we shouldn't care about any issues that don't pertain to us. None of us will ever have kids, so why care?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Genetic Garbage
-
284d 20h 0m
Tbh as incel we shouldn't care about any issues that don't pertain to us. None of us will ever have kids, so why care?
Exactly. Inceldom is also extremely fucked up, but normies don't give a shit and think it's funny because it doesn't affect them. Likewise, I don't give a shit if some pedo manages to fulfill his desires.

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

normies are the disease....and I am the cure
★★★
8d 5h 54m
Many forget it's not illegal to be a pedophile and fancy children. Its illegal to molest them. Im completely ok with pedophiles as they can think what they want...I'm not into policing thoughts