Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Shy niceguy is a sheboon

ChudMasterofBation

ChudMasterofBation

Looney Tunes existence
★★★★★
@lonelysince2006 has compiled a great thread confirming beyond any doubt that @shy niceguy was either a foid or troon; if you've yet to check it out, definitely do so and come back after:

Anyway, some statements of @shy niceguy 's caught my eye. Namely these two:
and why is it always the white people that becomes a femboy. jfl I always knew ya are the gayest race, but cmon now.
do not want to say my race because I don't want people to be racist towards me.

Not only do these two statements confirm her not being white, but the latter one is interesting in the sense that it's unusual for a young foid online to be so intent on hiding her race like that. I mean, I've encountered openly Asian, MENA, and Latina foids not just in chronically online spaces but even in WN spaces, lmfao. These foids just don't seem to feel the need to hide their background, since they know they're fetishized and seen as exotic. It's only pajeetas and sheboons in the West who are this insecure of their race due to their low SMVs and deep, painful ego depletion from getting gigafogged by white foids.

It makes sense that she'd feel pressured to hide her race on this forum as well. Though we may use terms like noodlewhore, sand negress, and goblina, you'll probably see the terms "sheboon" and "pajeeta" come up much more on any given day :feelskek:. Letting her race be known would risk her potentially getting told she's undesirable even to incels – the people she so deeply looks down upon – and that would be too much to bear on top of the humiliation and agony she already endures from being a poo-colored, ogre-looking, pitch black horse-pussy having bitch.

Something else I find worth mentioning is that I've seen her talk about "not wanting to present herself as ghetto" (this is common for nerdy black chicks online who want to avoid association with the Shaniqua stereotype), and additionally use ebonics repeatedly. Take a look:
i just do not want to present myself as ghetto
that not even how I usually talk tho just don't wanna be seen as a ghetto nigga
whole comedian

Okay, it might seem like I'm reaching with the ebonics comment, but you'll have to trust me that she was doing it a fuckton in my now deleted thread calling her out for being an infiltroon. When @lonelysince2006 and I put her under hardcore pressure to prove she was male, she instantly defaulted to turning the nigspeak up to 11/10 in an attempt to appear masculine.

Now, when I directly accused her of being a 'boon, she did claim to not be black. If you believe she should be taken at her word for that, my second guess is that she's a pajeeta, since her insecurity and attempting to hide her race very much checks out with that. I've also seen plenty of pajeetas trying to make use of their proximity to sheboons and act black to be "cool" both online and irl, so make of that what you will. I'm still mostly leaning towards her being a 'boon, though, since she mentioned her father is a mechanic, when a pajeet dad in the West is far more likely to be a software engineer:
My dad has his own mechanic shop

Anyway, yeah; that's my theory. Whatever the case, this creature needs to kill itself ASAP
@K1ng N0th1ng @NeverGetUp36 @KillNiggers @Limitcel @i am a wizard @Cautious Raven

She's 100% a black foid. I've talked to a lot of socially rejected black foids and they give the same vibe

Literally who cares? Dude, she's just a toilet and now she's banned. Enough.

That makes sense honestly. Its usually ugly foids who infiltrate incel forums and sheboons are pretty ugly

testosteronemogs half the forum

Haha black toilets are given 1% of treatment of what an incel experiences and automatically become these mentally deranged fucks.

Just sounds like a blackie to me. I've never seen a foid use the term "jfl" anyways

@SupremeAutist

I announced my intention to make this thread in @lonelysince2006 's thread, and tagged those who I either thought would be interested or outright expressed interest. If you have no interest in a particular thread, don't click on it
Fair enough

Black girls who like anime/don't embody ghetto culture tend to have very low self-esteem and end up in places like that
I was already rejected once by a woman like that, I would love to hug and fuck her anyway

@SupremeAutist

I announced my intention to make this thread in @lonelysince2006 's thread, and tagged those who I either thought would be interested or outright expressed interest. If you have no interest in a particular thread, don't click on it
Season Premiere Hospital GIF by Nashville on CMT

Not only do these two statements confirm her not being white, but the latter one is interesting in the sense that it's unusual for a young foid online to be so intent on hiding her race like that. I mean, I've encountered openly Asian, MENA, and Latina foids not just in chronically online spaces but even in WN spaces, lmfao. These foids just don't seem to feel the need to hide their background, since they know they're fetishized and seen as exotic. It's only pajeetas and sheboons in the West who are this insecure of their race due to their low SMVs and deep, painful ego depletion from getting gigafogged by white foids.
Interesting. High-IQ. :bigbrain:
It makes sense that she'd feel pressured to hide her race on this forum as well. Though we may use terms like noodlewhore, sand negress, and goblina, you'll probably see the terms "sheboon" and "pajeeta" come up much more on any given day :feelskek:. Letting her race be known would risk her potentially getting told she's undesirable even to incels – the people she so deeply looks down upon – and that would be too much to bear on top of the humiliation and agony she already endures from being a poo-colored, ogre-looking, pitch black horse-pussy having bitch.
:lul::lul::lul::feelsokman:

This bitch really tried to attention-whore on an incel forum. Fuck her. I hope she ropes in the most painful way possible. She's probably some fatfuck landwhale bitch too, so the rope will 100% break under her weight. :feelskek:
this is common for nerdy black chicks online who want to avoid association with the Shaniqua stereotype
Tom Cruise Laughing GIF by JustViral

Now, when I directly accused her of being a 'boon, she did claim to not be black. If you believe she should be taken at her word for that, my second guess is that she's a pajeeta, since her insecurity and attempting to hide her race very much checks out with that. I've also seen plenty of pajeetas trying to make use of their proximity to sheboons and act black to be "cool" both online and irl, so make of that what you will.
It's entirely possible that growing up in a black neighborhood/ghetto made her speak Ebonics by default.
I'm still mostly leaning towards her being a 'boon, though, since she mentioned her father is a mechanic, when a pajeet dad in the West is far more likely to be a software engineer:
That's an interesting theory. High-IQ af. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

She also seems to be pretty low-IQ in general in her attempts to defend herself (always one-line responses), which would again indicate her origins from a less-than-affluent area and/or a lack of higher education. I would even wager she's a high school dropout.

Do you think it's possible she's not even from NA/EU? She could be from Africa or India for all we know. :dafuckfeels:
Anyway, yeah; that's my theory. Whatever the case, this creature needs to kill itself ASAP
Seconded. :feelzez:

And thanks for the tag, mang.

His last post about wanting to get raped by a tall girl reminded me of stupid clown tbh

She's 100% a black foid. I've talked to a lot of socially rejected black foids and they give the same vibe
Black girls who like anime/don't embody ghetto culture tend to have very low self-esteem and end up in places like that
I was already rejected once by a woman like that, I would love to hug and fuck her anyway
Sheboons are already the lowest SMV race of foids (or maybe that's 'jeetas, idk) and non-ghetto ones are at the rock bottom of that already low group.
That makes sense honestly. Its usually ugly foids who infiltrate incel forums and sheboons are pretty ugly
testosteronemogs half the forum
:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:
True statements, though…
Haha black toilets are given 1% of treatment of what an incel experiences and automatically become these mentally deranged fucks.
Low IQ + low emotional/impulse control
What does that mean?
He’s calling you a fakecel for talking to foids
wonder what her pussy smells like
Bubonic plague.
^
Implication?

This bitch really tried to attention-whore on an incel forum. Fuck her. I hope she ropes in the most painful way possible. She's probably some fatfuck landwhale bitch too, so the rope will 100% break under her weight. :feelskek:
LMFAOO
It's entirely possible that growing up in a black neighborhood/ghetto made her speak Ebonics by default.

That's an interesting theory. High-IQ af. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

She also seems to be pretty low-IQ in general in her attempts to defend herself (always one-line responses), which would again indicate her origins from a less-than-affluent area and/or a lack of higher education. I would even wager she's a high school dropout.

Do you think it's possible she's not even from NA/EU? She could be from Africa or India for all we know. :dafuckfeels:
If she isn't a sheboon my guess is she's a pajeeta, and they typically don't live near blacks in America (I guess she could be from the UK or Canada where they do live in closer proximity to one another). I don't necessarily get the vibe from her that her retardation is due to being poor. It's a genetic thing for black Americans, stats show they commit more crime per capita than poor whites.

I really doubt she'd be from the third world since I find it unlikely a foid from there would be into chronically online culture. Can't say for sure, though.
Seconded. :feelzez:

And thanks for the tag, mang.
:feelsokman:

It could be that she's just white, but she's ashamed of her own race because libtard indoctrination. It would also come off as hypocritical if she mentioned this because she's stated that she doesn't like white people.

His last post about wanting to get raped by a tall girl reminded me of stupid clown tbh
"His"??:feelswhat: And IIRC, Stupid Clown admitted to being into futa and crossdressing, but not femdom. Similarly faggy fetishes anyway.

BTW, I didn't forget that you jumped in my now-deleted thread to defend this 'boon. Hope she rewards your gallantry by letting you touch the horsepussy, bro
bf44b045-b32b-4394-ba0b-f26b222be3b4-gif.1138178

It could be that she's just white, but she's ashamed of her own race because libtard indoctrination. It would also come off as hypocritical if she mentioned this because she's stated that she doesn't like white people.
1. These types of foids aren't as common as people think.
2. You could pass that off as an explanation for the first statement of hers I highlighted, but what about the second one? Why would she have to try and hide her race to "avoid racism" if she was white? Remember, these types of people think it's impossible to be "racist" to whites

Screenshot 2024 07 09 210156

:lul:

@lonelysince2006 @Cautious Raven looks like Laquisha can't help but keep lurking here

1. These types of foids aren't as common as people think.
2. You could pass that off as an explanation for the first statement of hers I highlighted, but what about the second one? Why would she have to try and hide her race to "avoid racism" if she was white? Remember, these types of people think it's impossible to be "racist" to whites
True, I get what you mean. She very well could be, although the ghetto slang did come off as sounding strange because earlier on she was writing totally different.

@shy niceguy doxxed