Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shut up about JBW

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
White men are taller, heavier, and often wealthier than Asian men. It's true that people value whiteness more in those places but that's not the only reason SEAmaxxing works and why Asian girls have tall, white boyfriends. It's a combination of that, betabuxxing, greencards, and simply being physically larger that cause this. That is why SEA-maxxing works.

Nearly every girl who isn't a thin, pretty, fair skinned, blue eyed white girl wishes they were. This doesn't mean they want those traits in a man, though some do. Most women want dark haired, dark eyed, tan men. Whiter is not better, swarthy, Italian men are considered the most attractive men in Europe, British men are not considered attractive as a group.

Being whiter is seen as more delicate, feminine, prettier. That's why women want to be like that themselves but they want their man to have darker features. Women don't want high class, sophisticated men (except for betabuxxing, they want animalistic brutes and being darker is associated with the latter.

t. fakecel youngfag

JBW, JBB etc doesn't really matter. In my view, it's "Just be good looking" regardless of race

JUST BE WHITE in brazil.

JBW1

I'm a psl god by this logic
You also need to be physically large, masculine, and not ugly. This would work if you're very white as well. The coloring is just most foids preferences, it is less important.

That's giga cope

White men are more masculine than dark brown bois, look at data

That's giga cope

White men are more masculine than dark brown bois, look at data
Doesn't matter, that's not how women see it.

Whiter is not better, swarthy, Italian men are considered the most attractive men in Europe
Italians are white though, getting a tan doesn't make you a shitskin. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Italians are white though, getting a tan doesn't make you a shitskin. :feelshaha:
Well yeah ofc, but they are "darker" on average in terms of hair-color & sometimes in terms of skin

Depends on the phenotype & also region to an extent also.

JBW is law if you're blonde and tall. Jbb is cope niggers are a subhuman ugly race.
Even if you're not tall boyo, 5'4 Jakecel slayed multiple foids since he's a blonde anglo.

Blackbois are the least desired race on earth according to stats

jbw applies only to blonde men with blue eyes not swarthy nations such as italy anyways.

Even if you're not tall boyo, 5'4 Jakecel slayed multiple foids since he's a blonde anglo.
He was also MTN & NT.....

Fuck that faggot though, hope he catches aids & dies for his anti-Celt & anti-French shit
Yeah, stats from 1996 on a betabuxx app jfl

No way curries or rices could mog Niggers lmfao

Yeah bc he is ubermensch anglo. Some shitskins here say that JBW isnt law and im caging my ass off when i find out they're from portugal or spain.

jbw applies only to blonde men with blue eyes not swarthy nations such as italy anyways.
Not all NW euros are blonde jfl, tons of Anglos, Celts, and South Germans have darker hair.

Yeah bc he is ubermensch anglo. Some shitskins here say that JBW isnt law and im caging my ass off when i find out they're from portugal or spain.
>Shitskin
>Iberian
Pick one

Not all NW euros are blonde jfl, tons of Anglos, Celts, and South Germans have darker hair.
The overwhelming majority are what's your argument? Ohhh but muh 5% of dark haired anglos!

women don't think so
JBW is still a law. In Iceland the average age to lose your virginity is 13. Swarthy balkanmutts, iberians are in denial and cope. They aren't really white so realistically they cannot benefit from JBW. @Ci Jey

They're white but they're less white. British whites can't get tan.

Can confirm. I used to have a "friend" who was a Churka and he had a new gf every week
JBK(Just Be Kavkaz) is law in EE
OP made a huge mistake though, which will probably ruin & derail his thread, but I'll leave you to figure out what that is :feelshaha::feelshaha:
The overwhelming majority are what's your argument? Ohhh but muh 5% of dark haired anglos!
Literally google "North Atlantid pheno" it has dark hair

Tons of their politicians did also, same for athletes
Iberians are the biggest shitskins in europe along with greeks.
cope jfl

Main qimg 87026a268f52a557bea95d853b565275 lq
Barcelona spain football fans watching the final match of the world D3AR37

Again, some in the south have MENA phenos, but most are White.

They're white but they're less white.
The amount of MENA dna in them isn't even that high

They're EEF/ANF+Yamnaya like all Europeans are

Some can be "swarthy" mainly in far-south and/or have some MENA phenos(Armenoid) but most(especially up North) are White/
British whites can't get tan.
Some can, due to them having some Mediterranid phenos or influence of it

So you can only be white if you have blue eyes and blonde hair? :feelshaha:
Correct. Dark features are a swarthy trait hence why they are not entirely white and cannot benefit from JBW.

Most "white"cels here are mutt abominations and downplay the importance of JBW which is insane. @Ci Jey

. Swarthy balkanmutts, iberians are in denial and cope. They aren't really white so realistically they cannot benefit from JBW. @Ci Jey
They're genetically European & have phenos classifiable as such, clearly distinct from other groups

So you can just say that they're European/White but don't get "JBW" benefits, or in this case as you've summed it up as, Just be Nordic pheno.

They're genetically European & have phenos classifiable as such, clearly distinct from other groups

So you can just say that they're European/White but don't get "JBW" benefits, or in this case as you've summed it up as, Just be Nordic pheno.
Not white in my eyes when the majority of them are swarthy as fuck. They are euro africans because of the moor impact on their genetics.

Moors ruled them for like 800 years nigga lol its insanity yet they are white aryans according to some spergs.

David Gandy is very tanned.
1280px-David_Gandy_in_Singapore%2C_2015.jpg

He's kinda Med-passing, looks South French or North Italian I'd say
Correct. Dark features are a swarthy trait hence why they are not entirely white and cannot benefit from JBW.
So this Anglo politician:

Nick-Griffin-the-BNP-lead-001.jpg

Is not White? Jfl

Yeah, please for the love of God stop listening to fucking Varg of all "people"

He was also MTN & NT.....

Fuck that faggot though, hope he catches aids & dies for his anti-Celt & anti-French shit
He was never anti celt or anti french
Yeah, stats from 1996 on a betabuxx app jfl

No way curries or rices could mog Niggers lmfao
Stats from this decade actually, rices mog niggers.