Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious showerthought: troons are mentally stronger than us

RicecelBetabux

RicecelBetabux

Recruit
★★★★★
JFLLLLL its fucking over. Everyone likes to poke fun at troons and say theyre overly sensitive/mentally weak, even doe they have a 41% suicide rate.

Us incels are mentally weaker than troons, because most of us don't even have the balls to rope. We are all just pathetic pussies who aren't good at anything in life. At least troons are good at roping, an Incel doesn't even have what it takes to rope!!

I think it takes more strength to live in hell than it does to run away.

I don't get why you hate trannies. They are just doing their thing, not changing anything about your shitty life, while Chad gets all the female attention you dream of. Chads should be the number one priority of our government since they are an existential threat to our descendancy.

It's more like those that don't rope are legitimately delirious to the point where they think their life is fine. Like I wish I had the confidence trannies have. They look in the mirror, see the fucking disgusting creatures they are, and legit think "Looking good, girl!", it borderlines on delusion jfl

JFLLLLL its fucking over. Everyone likes to poke fun at troons and say theyre overly sensitive/mentally weak, even doe they have a 41% suicide rate.

Us incels are mentally weaker than troons, because most of us don't even have the balls to rope. We are all just pathetic pussies who aren't good at anything in life. At least troons are good at roping, an Incel doesn't even have what it takes to rope!!

View attachment 883417
killing yourself is admiting defeat,why tf would you envy that?

its not worth it for us
If something isn't worth it, it's best to just end it.

killing yourself is admiting defeat,why tf would you envy that?
Defeat?! Who is our enemy? If it's something in this world, we should be actively fighting it instead of rotting. To me, the enemy is the world and life itself - a suicide is a victory over life, not defeat.

Defeat?! Who is our enemy? If it's something in this world, we should be actively fighting it instead of rotting. To me, the enemy is the world and life itself - a suicide is a victory over life, not defeat.
cucked take

cucked take
And what's less cucked? Rotting mentally in misery until I suffer a slow and excruciating death at 70 and then rotting physically?

I know going ER would be more based, but I don't see a point in it and I bet most users here won't do it anyway.

And what's less cucked? Rotting mentally in misery until I suffer a slow and excruciating death at 70 and then rotting physically?

I know going ER would be more based, but I don't see a point in it and I bet most users here won't do it anyway.
how about getting political power

how about getting political power
The only ones who can get any political power are tallfags and kikes. This forum is full of tallfag moggers, so you do have a point, but I'm not one of them.

The only ones who can get any political power are tallfags and kikes. This forum is full of tallfag moggers, so you do have a point, but I'm not one of them.
over....

Not really because my problems are real. Their problems are made up

Sad and true