Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shower thought about Exclusion from a evolutionary viewpoint

polar inertia

polar inertia

oldcel, mentalcel, wagecel
★★★★★
I think the exclusion of genetically inferior / ugly men out of the gene pool must be some kind of evolutionary behaviour. An species excludes its weaker specimen to ensure a better gene pool. This Mechanism was always there and is inscripted in its behaviour. In dire times, the species needs to ensure it's survival. In the current times, with the prosperity and the abscence of natural enemies, the mechanism gets stronger and more present, because the species has the option to do so, because it isn't endangered.

The Human species is so safe, that it does not need to ensure its survival, hence the selectionary mechanism picks up and reflects in foids behaviour towards "inferior men". The species can allow itself to breed expendable and go for the best possible genetic combinations.

Last edited:
water is really wet today

You're right but it would be easier to just abort the least of life worthy humans before they are born.
Abortion may be murder but murder can be justified.

It was always there except now they get to choose instead of being taken by force by the best fighter who isn't necessarily the best looking but likely the biggest guy. It was stemmed for a time with religion & morals or money & status but that's gone now.

Simping & daddy government gives women all the options.

it isn't endangered.
But it should be.
Foids deserve all the hate they get from people like us.
Its not about deserving.. its about what is the most Human thing to do. The most Human thing to do when surrounded by dead ends is to go feral with hate. The most Human thing to do when someone rubs everything they have into your face is to rip them apart. The battlefield has been flipped upside down and inside out to benefit Foidscum. Foids literally can't win anything without cheating and lying.

The natural state of Humanity is to decline. So society worked when Men could make families and have it as s goal. This in turn helped progress Humanity to where it is. Now Men don't have the option to responsibly do that anymore, so it is any surprise why Humanity is in decline?

No excuse. The cels who think we don't deserve better can just die off by themselves then. Letting yourself remain cucked by "nature" isn't the way to go.

Last edited:
it is but he put it out in a very clear way.

Foids deserve all the hate they get from people like us.
Guess I've been in mgtow circles for long enough that it seems obvious to me I guess.

Guess I've been in mgtow circles for long enough that it seems obvious to me I guess.
It's obvious to most people, but with the rapidly rising number of incels we still need posts like this to remind newcomers of women's nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back