Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Show your ignore list

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I ignore @BlackPilledNeet because i find him extremely annoying.

I also ignore @Transcended Trucel because all he talks about is how much he hates Islam which i also find very annoying.

Who do you ignore?

I Ignore No One.

nobody bruh every incel matter :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I ignore @BlackPilledNeet because i find him extremely annoying.

I also ignore @Transcended Trucel because all he talks about is how much he hates Islam which i also find very annoying.

Who do you ignore?
no one. after my first month of getting shit thrown at me by some old halomaxxing users and larpers I learned to care less and annoy people who annoy me more than they do so :what:

Just a few loud 2022 teenagers who bring very little to the table and just yell FAKECEL and CUCK at everybody constantly...

Screenshot 20220720 181205 Chrome

I'm sure they will mature and become good contributors in time. But somebody else can have the pleasure of teaching them critical thinking and basic manners, I'm done.

I hate echo chambers and I never wanted to be somebody who blocks people.
But once I started blocking noise, my enjoyment of the forum just got so much better. It was impossible to ignore.

:feelsmusic: :feelscomfy: :feelsYall:

I don’t ignore anyone, I’m not a foid

still no @ in this thread :feelsaww:
didnt expect that :feelsautistic:

I dont ignore anyone, but have a disdain for postmaxxxers

I also ignore @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/17/17162.jpg?1647749089 [/UWSL]@Transcended Trucel because all he talks about is how much he hates Islam which i also find very annoying. :feels:
Cuck, that's based

I only have sex-havers that clearly don't belong here on ignore

i hate islam fucking sand nigger inbreds
Aha. Who cares cuckold. This is not a religious forum. Nobody asked you about your religious or political view, just shut the fuck up cuckold fag

jfl, fuck you and your fuckin ignore list, you retard. I never ignored anyone.

none atm but before on my old account i remember ignoring a user called nukethisgayearth or something like that.
there were probably more but it's been 2 years so i can't remember