Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Show us your lookmatch

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Lets play a game!
JFL drop a picture of a foid which you consider to be your lookmatch, lets have an idea what you poor bastards working with:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

note: all participants must be 18+, so no minors are being posted, if you are 10-17 yoldcel keep on scrolling! :feelsEhh:

I am a fat brown ass looking for an average blond woman.
Am I being too picky?

pretty sure that would be regarded as 5/10 so unless you are not disabledcel you'd be fit with norms just fine

She was wearing make-up and using filters. I'm disabled, however.

Lets play a game!
JFL drop a picture of a foid which you consider to be your lookmatch, lets have an idea what you poor bastards working with:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

note: all participants must be 18+, so no minors are being posted, if you are 10-17 yoldcel keep on scrolling! :feelsEhh:
Images 5

I deserve a low tier Becky

Im too ugly to have a looksmatch

who can say I don't?
IT, norman cucks, the foids in question.
No foid below stacy is worth it
sounds very ERcel!
not even high tier beckys?, i mean other than the hair and overrated colored eyes they're identical. after all we don't go for individuality foids are equally trash, if dropping your standard by one point would allow you to ascend chances are you've been volcel all along:feelswhat:

IT, norman cucks, the foids in question.
fuck them, they ignored what I wanted, so idc what they want
sounds very ERcel!
not even high tier beckys?, i mean other than the hair and overrated colored eyes they're identical. after all we don't go for individuality foids are equally trash, if dropping your standard by one point would allow you to ascend chances are you've been volcel all along:feelswhat:
HTB maybe, depends on specific features.
I'm not volcel, at least not until I surgerymaxx and whatnot. I may not want MTBs or LTBs, but they don't want me either

8.5/10 absolute stunner.

Attachments

• Lizzie_Velasquez_2017.jpg
    Lizzie_Velasquez_2017.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 13