Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Should've taken HGH

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
If i would've known that I'd turn out to be a Manlet framecel, I would have injected that shit like a heroine addict, JFL at this gay life. Fucking doctors should've warned me that I stopped growing or something ffs

Damn i hate being a framecel

Just hold frame bro!

I wish there was something i could take to improve my face :feelsrope:

5'10" is still manlet though tbh. You need face and height
Maybe but i know people with my height or lower that were able to fuck my problem is mostly my 2/10 face :feelsrope:

It sucks that we stop growing and that’s it. It’s like “yep it ends here, this is the bone structure you are given”. Meanwhile some 13 year old can height mog you. Wtf is this world...

If i would've known that I'd turn out to be a Manlet framecel, I would have injected that shit like a heroine addict, JFL at this gay life. Fucking doctors should've warned me that I stopped growing or something ffs
How short are you?

Maybe but i know people with my height or lower that were able to fuck my problem is mostly my 2/10 face :feelsrope:
5'10 is not bad in terms of getting mogged unless you live in some Nordic country thats fucked then
still no chad level height but can keep up with the average joe
5'8 or below :feelsrope:

5'10 is not bad in terms of getting mogged unless you live in some Nordic country thats fucked then
still no chad level height but can keep up with the average joe
5'8 or below :feelsrope:
That height is decent on my country tbh i think the average here is 5'7 or 5'8. The problem is my retarded 2/10 face tbh :feelsrope:

HGH is too expensive, my family wouldn't have been able to afford it anw.

Im a manlet(5'5)baldin framecel btw. :feelskek: :cryfeels:

It makes you bald

I don't think HGH works past 15. HGH has it's best effect at 10-14.

Same. I wish my parents were blackpilled