Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Shouldn't flat chested women without much hip development be incels according to many here?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Disclaimer: I don't condone sex with prepubescents nor am I trying to incentivize any criminal conducts, this thread is just about a legit question about something that doesn't make sense to me.

Even though most of us agree that face is king for attraction both for men and women, many people here commonly talk about how they feel no attraction at all for prepubescent females due to lack of tits and other secondary sexual characteristics. @Edmund_Kemper even made a huge thread with studies to prove that the attraction men find for such girls is negligible.

Ok, but then, shouldn't adult women like this be incels? :waitwhat:

In reality, everyone here knows that that woman has more SMV than everybody who will post ITT combined and most men would gladly jump at the opportunity to have sex with her.

Last edited:

Shouldn't women be incels?​

No. Just less desirable

Shouldn't women be incels?​

No. Just less desirable
Yeah with that I agree, fair enough. Some late teen or young adult with huge tits will be more attractive to most men than a little girl or foid without any body devleopment, of course.

But the way many talk here, it sounds like those women without body development and little girls are 0,0000000% attractive even if they have angel-tier faces and this doesn't sound plausible or honest tbqh.

Yeah that I agree, fair enough. Some late teen or young adult with huge tits will be more attractive to most men than a little girl of course, but the way many talk here, it sounds like those women without body development and little girls are 0,0000000% attractive even if they have angel-tier faces and this doesn't sound plausible or honest tbqh.
Don't take too seriously things said about women here. In this case it's pure seethe because a boy with little muscular development and wide hips would have a very limited dating pool.

Flat women are still hot and desirable

Tbh for me the only deal breaker is a square ass, not a small one

Infinite smv
I bet prepubescent girls would have virtually infinite SMV as well if it wasn't for the strong cultural and legal opposition to dating them.

Even if the attraction men feel for them is only a fraction of what they feel for busty late teens, which seems to be the case according to @Edmund_Kemper thread, that would still grant them virtually infinite SMV. A busty late teen has billions of options, a little girl would have hundreds of millions or something.

I bet prepubescent girls would have virtually infinite SMV as well if it wasn't for the strong cultural and legal opposition to dating them.

Even if the attraction men feel for them is only a fraction of what they feel for busty late teens, which seems to be the case according to @Edmund_Kemper thread, that would still grant them virtually infinite SMV. A busty late teen has billions of options, a little girl would have hundreds of millions or something.
No. Men don’t like prepubescent kids

No. Men don’t like prepubescent kids
Why isn't the woman I posted incel then? She has no tits, hips are square. What does she have, visually, that a little girl lacks and thus makes her attractive?

Disclaimer: I don't condone sex with prepubescents nor am I trying to incentivize any criminal conducts, this thread is just about a legit question about something that doesn't make sense to me.

Even though most of us agree that face is king for attraction both for men and women, many people here commonly talk about how they feel no attraction at all for prepubescent females due to lack of tits and other secondary sexual characteristics. @Edmund_Kemper even made a huge thread with studies to prove that the attraction men find for such girls is negligible.

Ok, but then, shouldn't adult women like this be incels? :waitwhat:
View attachment 565050

In reality, everyone here knows that that woman has more SMV than everybody who will post ITT combined and most men would gladly jump at the opportunity to have sex with her.
i think tits and ass as a cherry on top not the main dish. pussy trumps all no exceptions

men dont like fat women
Also old women, masculine women, feminist women, unpleasant bitchy women, etc, but even a woman with all of those undesirable characteristics would still have thousands of times more SMV than an incel. Just go to Tinder and test it yourself.

tfw no tomboy gf

tfw no tomboy gf
While being outside of the Chad standard is a huge detriment for men, being outside of the Stacy standard is not only accepted by most men but it's even the fetish of many.

While being outside of the Chad standard is a huge detriment for men, being outside of the Stacy standard is not only accepted by most men but it's even the fetish of many.
I swear to God people on this forum are just trying to make me kill myself :fuk:

I swear to God people on this forum are just trying to make me kill myself :fuk:
Jesus didn't promise us this life would be fair or easy, He promised us eternal life in a much better place if we believed in Him :feelsautistic:

You have to be extremely disgusting to be a female incel and even then you could still fuck men as disgusting as you, probably somewhat less.

f*males cannot be incels, they have infinite SMVs since men embrace a wide range of beauty standards

you evaded the question you snake.

men dont like fat women, but they still have sex with them.
Men don’t value weight as much as you think. And there’s way more men who find them attractive than men who think 9 year olds are hot
Also old women, masculine women, feminist women, unpleasant bitchy women, etc, but even a woman with all of those undesirable characteristics would still have thousands of times more SMV than an incel. Just go to Tinder and test it yourself.
those women are at least developed unlike prepubescent girls. Hell even in long ago societies, marrying a girl under 13 was seldom. And if they did, it didn’t get consummated until she’s older

those women are at least developed unlike prepubescent girls.
But what different does it make in terms of pure visual/attraction?

Even a foid without vagina would have virtually infinite SMV man.

those women are at least developed unlike prepubescent girls. Hell even in long ago societies, marrying a girl under 13 was seldom. And if they did, it didn’t get consummated until she’s older
Yes, but that's what I'm talking about; there are cultural and legal reasons that strongly discourage men to pursue relationships and sex with prepubescents. Without those, those girls would also have virtually infinite SMV (even if you think men only feel 1% of the attraction for them compared to what they feel to young busty Stacies, it's still virtually infinite SMV).

But what different does it make in terms of pure visual/attraction?

Even a foid without vagina would have virtually infinite SMV man.

Yes, but that's what I'm talking about; there are cultural and legal reasons that strongly discourage men to pursue relationships and sex with prepubescents. Without those, those girls would also have virtually infinite SMV (even if you think men only feel 1% of the attraction for them compared to what they feel to young busty Stacies, it's still virtually infinite SMV).
No they have no SMV. Men back then didn’t marry them let alone consummate it

I wish ugly women suffered the same as ugly men do, but unfortunately they prosper

Foids can not be incels. Femcels are just boring ugly foids that are scared to get fucked.

I understand that you don't like the idea of people having sex with prepubescents (and neither do I), or feminists using the antimale rethoric that all men are pedos, etc, but you're delusional.

No SMV?

Imagine if a prepubescent girl, of any age, was being sold in an auction as a wife and there were no cultural nor legal barriers about that and it was anonymous, do you really really think no one would offer shit?

People would offer millions of dollars.

Meanwhile, if any incel here was being sold as a husband no one would give shit. Maybe some old faggot would offer 20 bucks or something.

Last edited:
Men don’t value weight as much as you think. And there’s way more men who find them attractive than men who think 9 year olds are hot
I should have used obese, rather than fat. because fat is arguably just "thick".

Nevertheless, you dont need to find a foid attractive, to bang her. There is a thing called desperation, and many men, if allowed, would bang girls who were close to puberty age if it was their only option.

Because men are less shallow than women, and even women like the one you've posted can find a man willing to date and/or fuck her, regardless of whether or not that men meets her ridiculous standards. Meanwhile, for us men, well... good luck.

They should be stoned to death

I do consider flat chested women to be less attractive but I don't go out of my way to say it like what women do to low tier men.

Prepubescent faces usually have unnattractive facial characteristics, such as low cheekbones and high facial fat (but there are exceptions). They're "cute" but they're also ugly in an unnattractive way. There are also subtle differences between prepubescent bodies and mature bodies even if the girl doesn't have wide hips and huge tits. Anyways, I'm pretty sure being attracted to prepubescent children has been proved to be rare already.